LOL Greeter 2023

"LOL Greeter 2023" by darkravenrose

Dressup entry

LOL Greeter 2023

Postby darkravenrose » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:38 am

The story I thought up in my head was that this house had a son that was visiting from college. And instead of just handing out candy he wanted to go all out with a tent and a show and even made little bags that contain either a trick or treat or both. The bags are mixed up so you don't know what you're getting and he doesn't know what he's handing out, but that's what makes it fun.

So that was the idea and this is the actual greeting,
As you knock and call out there's no answer, though a sound behind you draws your attention to a large tent in the yard. You wonder how you missed it but no matter, you see it now and go to investigate.

There you spy a fox who is handing out little Halloween bags to the other trick or treaters as they leave. Most opening them on the spot and finding treats inside but a few pouting as they find tricks.

Walking up the fox greets you with a smirk then steps on a hidden paddle causing the inside of the tent to light up with several yellow glowing eyes that dart all around. Cyan colored fog pours from the entrance and rolls over your feet while a spooky soundtrack plays eerie whispering. It was a nice little fright for Halloween night.

Afterwards you are handed your own bag with the parting words, " Good luck kiddo, hopefully it's a good one."
Trade Tread Here
Free Raffle Tread Here
Looking for this pet!
<----

darkravenrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me