Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

take 2- doodle page! by partyshrimp

Artist partyshrimp [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

take 2- doodle page!

Postby partyshrimp » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:21 am

i've decided to start using chickenpaint as a silly little way to doodle, mostly as an attempt to improve both my tablet skills and my skills with this program. most of what i draw is cats, but it isn't actually *just* cats this time........ that's why i put it here (:

here we have two cats i just kind of drew on the spot. i do that a lot. especially all over my school notes haha :D and then that weird kid with glasses is supposed to be me. i'm only an actual cat or the guy in my signature in spirit, sorry to disappoint ): (all jokes, lol). and finally, marzipan from homestar runner! another one of my weird fixations that range from actual childrens' media to bizarre adult cartoons. do any of you remember h*r?? i'm sure plenty of older internet users haven't heard that name in ages, lmao.

i didn't really have a reason to add my name other than the fact that i felt like it. speaking of my username, somebody recently said it sounded like a league name.. that absolutely killed me :lol:

sorry for writing this much lol, but i just want to say that in my few days of posting on forums so far everyone has been so nice?? i just want to express how grateful i am that the community is so nice and open like this. that's about it--have a nice day :D
they/any - weird cartoon enthusiast ^_^

partyshrimp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: take 2- doodle page!

Postby cswolf. » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:04 am

awesome!