Based on Click to view
Artist cecro [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chicoon 1816 [CLOSED]

Postby cecro » Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:58 am

x
Chicoons are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 4 feet in height.
They have long, flexible necks, curly and stretchy tongues, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail!

They are highly intelligent creatures and can learn to communicate with any animal, however since they lack the necessary vocal cords to speak a verbal language they've learned to communicate and express their emotions through their headwings! Chicoon have proven to be wonderful and
friendly companions of anyone and can be often found in the company of humans.

this guy is based off of broken color four o' clock flowers!

Traits:
Custom Lines [NR]
Physique [NR]
Tufts of Fur [C]
Ear Edits / Missing Ears [C]
Teeth Edits [C]
"Fang" Edits [C]
Mouth Shape Edits [C]
Tail Tuft Edits [C]
Eyebrows [C]
Extra Feathers [C]
Horns [C]
Newt colored flame
6 Rarity Stripes [NR]

to win this chicoon, write a silly story!
your silly story can be anything, as long as it is CS friendly and has something to do with this chicoon!
form:
Code: Select all
username + id;
chicoon name;
prompt;

ends rollover to october 24 belongs to crexmii + 1056107
Last edited by cecro on Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoon 1816

Postby snappjawz » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:39 am

username + id; snappjawz 1050512
chicoon name; Azabrella
prompt; One day, Azabrella went for a stroll through her favorite meadow of flowers; what a beautiful sight! Vivacious hues of pink and yellow as far as the chicoon could see! She begun frolicking, laughing happily as she tumbled and rolled through the petals, stirring up blooms and pollen where she bounced about. She laid on her back, basking her belly in the warm afternoon sun, all was peaceful.. until a sneezing fit attacked; all the pollen had caused a stir! Not to mention, a flurry of butterflies had been drawn in to all the excitement, and sweet pollen coating her fur. Azabrella leapt up, yipping and yelling as she ran from the incoming swarm of butterflies, all until the sun set.. the end!
snappjawz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~* Pastel Cat *~ » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:50 am

username + id; ~* Pastel Cat*~ : 944577
chicoon name; Fuchsia Blossom
prompt; WIP!
Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Image
Hello there! I'm just your friendly-neighbor-autism-creature that hides in the shadows of the forms. I like creative activities, such as sketching/writing whatever pops into my head. My current hyper-fixation is The Owl House.
Please feel free to PM!
~* Pastel Cat *~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowthefrostyfloof » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:26 am

username + id; crowthefrostyfloof + 957629
chicoon name; Hibiscus
prompt; Wip <3
crowthefrostyfloof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparklysatyrcat » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:49 pm

username + id; sparklysatyrcat + 1024275
chicoon name; Rosie
prompt; WIP!
【☆】yo! I’m vinnie!【☆】

★ he/she ★ self-taught artist + writer!! ★ add + autism ★ i use mobile a lot! ★

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
sparklysatyrcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaf, » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:04 pm

username + id; leaf, 4906147
chicoon name; Lavender
prompt;
wip
Leaf
She/her
If you have been feeling down pm me, I have been feeling down too.
I play Stray! I love Wof And Warrior cats
leaf,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadedk9 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:30 pm

username + id; shadedk9 652370
chicoon name; Rosechu
prompt; Rosechu wander along the side of the stream, her mind filled with so many swirling thoughts. She had recently been feeling distant from her friends, though she couldn't tell why. Something just felt...off. Had she done something to hurt them? Or perhaps they weren't interest in her anymore... That thought sent a shiver down her spine. Perhaps she would collect some flowers and make bouquets for them to try and ignite the friendships again! "That's it!" she said out loud. In a moment everything blurred. She was tumbling down the ridge of the river before feeling herself drenched. Thank fully this part of the river wasn't too deep or fast, but it still sucked. She shook herself off somewhat before pulling herself up the bank of the stream. Just then a paw found its way in front of her face. She jumped for a moment, losing her footing. Before she could tumble back down the paw grabbed her paw and stopped her fall. She looked up to see a strange looking chicoon smiling down at her. She smiled back before accepting the help back up the ridge.

Get sillay get crazy!

Chicoon staff member!
shadedk9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:18 pm

username + id; crexmii + 1056107
chicoon name; zinnia (aka zinny)
prompt; today, zinnia woke up to the worst nightmare of her life. it was SUPPOSED to be an ordinary day where she went to her weekly garden party and came back to eat one singular goldfeesh cracker before bedtime. but instead, NOOOOO! zinnia came back, exhausted, to find HER GOLDFEESH CRACKERS WERE MISSING. AAAARGHHHHHH!

and you know what she found in the goldfeesh crackers bag? IT WAS A SMUG LITTLE GECKO! zinnia swears it smirked at her. AND LITTLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! IT HAD GOTTEN SOOOOOOOOO FAT EATING ALL HER GOLDFEESH CRACKERS, AND THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT NOW! and it was taking a long snooze inside the cracker packet. THE AUDACITY! and so zinnia yeeted the gecko down the garbage chute with the packet, hoping it would be sent to the dumpster. (in fact, it had a happy life and started a dumpster band with the local rats. but that's not important, BACK TO ZINNIA!)

and now zinnia had two options. option one, go to bed hungry and be miserable, sad, and angry. all at once. and possibly unable to sleep. or option two. run to the nearest store and attempt to purchase a new packet of goldfeesh crackers before it closed (which would happen in 5 minutes.)

so zinnia burst out of her burrow as fast as she could and skittered at the speed of light towards the goldfeesh store.
but it turns out they only had silverfeesh and bronzefeesh crackers, because all the goldfeesh crackers were sold out! THE HORROR!
and then right after she sighed and was about to purchase a bag of silverfeesh crackers, but then the shopkeeper kicked her out because the store closed. and she didn't even get to purchase her packet. zinnia decided then when she got back home she would give them 0 stars for customer service.

and so the vibrantly coloured chicoon was forced to go to bed hungry, sad, mad, disappointed, and exhausted. all at once.

:)
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:48 pm

crexmii wrote:
username + id; crexmii + 1056107
chicoon name; zinnia (aka zinny)
prompt; today, zinnia woke up to the worst nightmare of her life. it was SUPPOSED to be an ordinary day where she went to her weekly garden party and came back to eat one singular goldfeesh cracker before bedtime. but instead, NOOOOO! zinnia came back, exhausted, to find HER GOLDFEESH CRACKERS WERE MISSING. AAAARGHHHHHH!

and you know what she found in the goldfeesh crackers bag? IT WAS A SMUG LITTLE GECKO! zinnia swears it smirked at her. AND LITTLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! IT HAD GOTTEN SOOOOOOOOO FAT EATING ALL HER GOLDFEESH CRACKERS, AND THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT NOW! and it was taking a long snooze inside the cracker packet. THE AUDACITY! and so zinnia yeeted the gecko down the garbage chute with the packet, hoping it would be sent to the dumpster. (in fact, it had a happy life and started a dumpster band with the local rats. but that's not important, BACK TO ZINNIA!)

and now zinnia had two options. option one, go to bed hungry and be miserable, sad, and angry. all at once. and possibly unable to sleep. or option two. run to the nearest store and attempt to purchase a new packet of goldfeesh crackers before it closed (which would happen in 5 minutes.)

so zinnia burst out of her burrow as fast as she could and skittered at the speed of light towards the goldfeesh store.
but it turns out they only had silverfeesh and bronzefeesh crackers, because all the goldfeesh crackers were sold out! THE HORROR!
and then right after she sighed and was about to purchase a bag of silverfeesh crackers, but then the shopkeeper kicked her out because the store closed. and she didn't even get to purchase her packet. zinnia decided then when she got back home she would give them 0 stars for customer service.

and so the vibrantly coloured chicoon was forced to go to bed hungry, sad, mad, disappointed, and exhausted. all at once.

:)

congrats!

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items