Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

aurum by baking-bugs

Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

aurum

Postby baking-bugs » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm

oh what's this ? a new oc owo ? well i guess so ! actually the entire reason why you're seeing aurum right now is because a few years ago i was going wild with headcanons for a fictional character & even turned it into somewhat of an au. a while after that though i just chilled out & decided to stick with canon material & completely left behind my oddly in-depth & quite frankly embarrassing headcanons/au behind, as i realized what i did with the character was pretty far-off from anything official/canon about their backstory & even personality. but then recently i was listening to a few songs i had planned to make a pmv/amv about the character to, reminiscing about my crazy ideas for a bit, then realized the somewhat popular phrase in fandom "if you're going to make a fictional character completely different from canon, just make an oc."

so i did ! here he be ! aurum is a black cat with feathery wings & golden eyes. his entire neck & chest is a somewhat dull yellowish color & has white paws with his tail-tip having both of those colors. the red jewel on his chest is an important part of his body, replacing his heart & allowing him to telepathically communicate with his master & father named.... i haven't come up with a name yet actually but something to do with either gems, stars, or something divine idk. he wears the cloak to hide his wings & jewel as to not be noticed as an unnatural monster by other cats. nobody minds his sick vampiric fangs tho they make him look cool as hecc
    he meets with the fluffy white/gray/brown cat { thinking of naming him lionheart both bc it means "brave" & from the song king & lionheart from monsters & men } as he tried to run away after stealing some fish, & later on they become friends & even lovers. aurum received the scar on his face as a sort of warning from one of his brethren as they noticed him dolefully staring off where lionheart lived as aurum & his family was burning down a town that was close, & taught aurum a lesson that he would be killed if he ever tried to betray his family.
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aurum

Postby arcadia. » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:36 pm

awh aurum is so cute what.

and i love king and lionheart so much oml
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aurum

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:07 am

arcadia. wrote:
      awh aurum is so cute what.

and i love king and lionheart so much oml

the little vampiric meow meow <3
    & i agree ! king & lionheart is a very good song =-)
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me