Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

possessed at 2am by _silentsiren_

Artist _silentsiren_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

possessed at 2am

Postby _silentsiren_ » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:15 pm

i have no idea what possessed me at 2 in the morning to rise from my grave and finish this.

Lux stood, waiting for Maveth as he promised he would. If it was a fight he wanted, there wouldn't be much of a challenge but watching a towering man crumble beneath his boot pulled a small smirk onto his face. His eyes looked around, examining his surroundings before they were met with violet ones.

Maveth stepped from the shadows and stalked towards him, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"You came."

"I'm a man of my word." Lux kept his eyes trained on Maveth, tilting his head slightly.

"I thought you might have chickened out." He spoke softly, stepping closer to Lux.

There was no hint of malice, not even a trace of it was detectable. Lux took a step backwards against a tree trunk, Maveth closing the gap between them before he could even blink.

A shaky exhale left the taller man as he looked away and then back to Lux, fixing his attention to his face. "Me? Chicken? Hardly." Lux laughed, cocking his head to the side slightly as he looked up to him, allowing a hip to relax. He angled himself perfectly against the tree as he watched Maveth crumble in front of him.

He struggled to gain his composure, moving a hand to rest on the tree beside his head. "You couldn't fight me hand to hand anyway." This idea made Lux chuckle, another smirk playing on his lips.

"If you truly believe that."

Maveth sighed and leaned in closer, pressing his forehead against Lux's temple, speaking in a lower tone. "I wanted to talk to you about something else."

The hairs on the back of Lux's neck stood on edge, slowly turning his head to look at Maveth. "My interest is piqued. Tell me."

A groan escaped Maveth as he looked down to Lux, "You're so beautiful under the light like this."

Every muscle of his turned to ice, frozen in place. Slowly, it began to melt as his body heat with butterflies in his stomach. 'Beautiful?' Lux's face twist a moment before he scoffed. "You brought me out here to tell me that?"

Maveth leaned in and rest his forehead on Lux, who almost welcomed him into his arms. "No... I brought you... here... to tell you that, I love you."

The world seemingly stopped around the two of them, Lux's gaze meeting Maveth's. His face was beet red, ears following a similar shade. They held each other's gaze for a few moments before Maveth pulled away. He was very visibly flustered.

"I-If you'll let me. Let's go on a date."

╔══════════════╗
.cat - they/she/he - parent.
╚══════════════╝
about me:
° horror movie enthusiast!
° digital artist
° garfield enjoyer
° comfy clothes > anything else
╔══════════════╗
|ask me about anything i like
╚══════════════╝
° collecting stickers/trinkets
° death note
° dead by daylight
° the walking dead !!!
° EVIL DEAD !!
╔══════════════╗
. _silentsiren_ on discord !!!
╚══════════════╝

[ to-do ] [ request a comm ]
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: possessed at 2am

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:16 am

:shock: where do I follow their journey? I am invested

Ps: T.T I am so jealous. My boy is in a forbidden romance and I wish he could say he's in love. I want this moment </3
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: possessed at 2am

Postby skittleswolf » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:07 am

Love this!!!
The art and the story!!!