Based on Click to view
Artist .nubs. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SA #0082

Postby .nubs. » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:41 am

Development contest!
What’s this dogs least favorite food? Why?
Ends Sept 3

Owner:
    Name:
    Geno: akak bb CaCa DD Eme Ii KyKy mm Ssp tt
    Pheno: Masked Liver and Apricot Cryptoveil Minimal White
    H: 29in
    W: 56lbs
    F/M

Eyes - Untested
Heart - Untested
Hips - Untested
Elbows - Untested

Code: Select all
[b]User:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Female/Male[/b]
[b]Collar?:[/b](if yes, specify tag, collar and hardwear color)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by .nubs. on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SA #0082

Postby Fawntura » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:48 am

User: Fawntura
Name: Liver
Female/Male Female
Collar?: eye color fabrics
Prompt:
Bieleve it or not Liver doesnt like Most meets this is due to the fact that she has developed an intolerance to corn which most live stock that is in her food is fed. This causes her to bloat and have bowel Issues, which then effects her running and sled pulling, which makes her feel guilty and unhappy. So she often times avoids most meets unless she knows theres no corn.
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:23 am

-
Last edited by Echo Revna on Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:18 pm

User:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Roses in Chocolate
Jessel
Female/Male
Female
Collar?:
Yes
Lavender with silver tag and hardware
Prompt:
Rice, honestly, and especially when it's gotten cold. Now, she'll eat a little of it if it's cooked, but she absolutely does not like it...She just does it to make her human happy. This is especially a problem when she's sick, because rice, chicken, and pumpkin is what your supposed to feed your dog when they're sick. She seems to have a weaker stomach, too. She'll eat cat food and stuff. This then can give her stomach problems. Then she gets sick and can only eat chicken, pumpkin and rice. Luckily, she'll eat the chicken and pumpkin. She just won't eat the rice...but will eat a tiny bit to please her human. It's like two or three pieces. Anyway, rice is her least favorite food, and it seems to be because of the texture and plain taste.

(Based off my dog, just to let people know. She has something with her stomach...not gastroenteritis, something else I think)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:34 am

User: Asterlie
Name: The City of Juneau "June"
Female/Male Female
Collar?: Yes, pale blue collar, silver hardware and tag
Prompt: Cheese; June has always had a mild distaste for cheese, but used to eat it anyway when offered (who says no to free food?). Then she began to notice that whenever she would eat a piece of cheese, there was often something foul hidden within (likely medication), causing her to heavily dislike something she didn't quite mind before. Now, she refuses to touch it due to a negative association. She will eat peanut butter, though (are we really surprised?)
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:18 am

User: Julius525
Name: Kukki
Female/Male Female
Collar?: Light pink collar with silver tag and hardware
Prompt:
Despite what is usually told about this food and how dogs act with it, Kukki doesn't like salmon! It all comes from a bad experience she had when she was a pup. She went out with her owner to spend a couple days at the nature. The weather was nice, they were camping near a beautiful lake, everything seemed like a dream.... But when Kukki went inside the water while her owner was fishing, one of these nasty fish jumped directly towards her face!! Kukki quickly ran back to the shore, looking around wondering what hit her. It didn't take long until her owner appeared with one of these salmon in her hands to eat! This was the first time Kukki denied a food. She was not going to eat something that comes from the horrible monster that hit her at the lake.
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LA's DarkFireWolf » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:25 pm

User: LA's DarkFireWolf
Name: Jeremy
Female/Male Male -intact
Collar?:Black Spiked Collar with silver round dog tag
Prompt: His prescription brand dog food. Urinary Tract Vet prescription food!
However, this is just the food he dislikes most. Canned or dry, if he can turn his nose up at it and get something else he'd rather eat, he will. But, who wouldn't? Still, his picky taste hasn't been just one or two things. Oh no. It goes for everything, minus treats.
Perhaps it boils down to an untouchable connection he felt with his owner? Neither his owner nor himself enjoying healthy foods much but, rather gulping down the junk foods of the world. Of course like delicious 'diet' such a lifestyle causes issues.
Bladder crystals.
While his owner though can go on eating foods that smell and taste a lot better than anything he gets from a can or bag his picky taste now must be forced to prescription food. It doesn't smell bad out of the bag but, the taste is left to be desired. It's bland. Not sweet. Like eating cardboard.
And it's not as if the entire house is stranded on an island with only this as food! Nope, chicken, meat, fish and let's not forget the treats come and go for everyone else. Except him.
He whines, often wondering why can't he just go back to eating those soft packaged things that could be sprinkled on top. Or a can of something that tastes like meat?!

It can be said it's like trying to convince a toddler that brussle sprouts are better tasting than a piece of candy!
LA's DarkFireWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:53 am

User: kijauni
Name: LoK Chocolate For Life // Sweettooth
Female/Male Male
Collar?: Dark Brown Leather with Copper Hardware and Tag
Prompt: Brussel Sprouts! (Note, I came up with that before seeing the last post xD)
Sweettooth would probably say he doesn't like any and all other edible things other then Chocolate. But since he never tasted Chocolate, we don't allow him to say that.
However, one thing he def. hates is Brussel Sprouts. Whenever we mix in into his barf food, he goes and throws it up - most likely on the carpet. He just can't stand the taste of them, and his owner does not understand that as Brussel Sprouts are his favourite. So much for "like the owner so the dog" as a saying.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:46 pm

User: Kazin
Name: Cocoa
Female/Male Female
Collar?: Yes please! Light blue collar, silver hardware, gold tag <3
Prompt: Out of all the foods she's had before... Cocoa despises pumpkin. A lot of the other dogs that she knows go wild for the chance to get a small spoonful of canned pumpkin, but Cocoa makes herself scarce. She hates the earthy smell, hates the texture, and just can't stand it in general.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baobabel » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:05 pm

User: Baobabel
Name: No Wrong Way // Reese's
Female/Male Female
Collar?: Yes: collar-matching dark spots on coat, hardwear/tag-copper
Prompt:
Reese's name ended up being ironic because the one thing she really doesn't like it eat? Peanut Butter. She was named before ever trying the food. Her owner was very surprised to see Reese's turn her nose up at the treat that most dogs would dive for. Reese's tried it once and hated the experience. The smell was overpowering, the flavor wasn't to her liking, but by far the worst part was the texture. The stickiness made it difficult to eat. She almost panicked when she felt it stick to her. It got stuck to the roof of her mouth and took forever to clean out. By the end her tongue was tired and she was sick of the whole experience. That one trial was enough for her to never want to try it again.
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me