๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ!

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:54 pm

Let me know if youโ€™d like to be added! <3

All Cabin Scene: (more space for props and camp spirit)

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4882515

Say Hey! (Calling all berries! Writing down your name lol)

Have a berry amazing day!
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:32 pm

I don't know if you know, so I will say anyway, but you can add users to your dressup! If you edit your scene then look to the right there is a section that says "players who can edit this scene" and you can click a blue link that says "add a player". Then you just type in the username and enter.

Then people can add their own pets to your dressup with their own items. You will have to occasionally go into edit scene and click on the button "update your forum post" to show the changes users made to your dressup scene. The scene won't update on its own. You have to click it.

I just learned this! If you knew this already ^^; well maybe I helped someone out.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:49 pm

BlueEyedKite wrote:I don't know if you know, so I will say anyway, but you can add users to your dressup! If you edit your scene then look to the right there is a section that says "players who can edit this scene" and you can click a blue link that says "add a player". Then you just type in the username and enter.

Then people can add their own pets to your dressup with their own items. You will have to occasionally go into edit scene and click on the button "update your forum post" to show the changes users made to your dressup scene. The scene won't update on its own. You have to click it.

I just learned this! If you knew this already ^^; well maybe I helped someone out.

Oh! Thank you for letting me know!! That helps a lot! <3

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:51 pm

I literally found this out today thanks to Simon's dressup scene :lol:
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:08 pm

:D

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:11 am

Hello fellow team berry members! Can I be added?
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:05 am

I think its obvious I overcrowded everything ;-;

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me