Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Froot Loop by KyliePearl

Artist KyliePearl [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Froot Loop

Postby KyliePearl » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:08 pm

this story was inspired by the quote I saw on someone's stamp collection "in a world full of Cheerios be a Froot Loop

Disclaimer: Please no one say anything about this being "childish" or "simple" ok, in addition to writing cringy stories and a cringy journal alright, I AM NOT A GREAT WRITER!!!! Anyway, if you do decide to read this, thank you, The Froot Loop will not be the greatest story ever told.

Once upon a time, the last man on Earth made a plan to build a better civilization. Him and his sons went to a factory where they used to box only Cheerios, and made a Machine that could make the Cheerios alive. The Cheerios were made to be about the size of a donut, and put into boxes to be distributed around the globe. On box number 1,000,000,000, the machine made a slight malfunction and produced a Froot Loop. She was red and had a very bubbly personality, unlike the Cheerios, they were to have no personality. She was placed in Louisville, Kentucky, and lived in a Hotel Suite that turned into an apartment complex. She got herself a roommate who was one of the only Honey-Nut Cheerios on the planet, she didn't mind though. That was 7 years ago, and, you'll have to wait until the next doodle to find out the rest of the story.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me