Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bull Sharrier #84

Postby Inkeyu » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:47 pm

STANDARD Sharrier
Username: Lath
Sharrier Name: Killi
Pride Month Celebrations?: I go out and buy a bunch of pride merch every year, haha. We don't have a pride parade here and I don't want to go to a gay bar (or any bar, really) so that's about the extent of my celebrations. This year I bought my daughter The Queer Tarot and got a nonbinary hair tie, a sweater that says 'super queer', a shirt of a woman that says 'thinking about girls', and a rainbow rice krispy treat kit. (: Still waiting to go to the pet store and buy even more queer stuff for my dog!
Last edited by Inkeyu on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #84

Postby Boghound » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:30 am

Username: Lath
Pride Month Celebrations?: I go out and buy a bunch of pride merch every year, haha. We don't have a pride parade here and I don't want to go to a gay bar (or any bar, really) so that's about the extent of my celebrations. This year I bought my daughter The Queer Tarot and got a nonbinary hair tie, a sweater that says 'super queer', a shirt of a woman that says 'thinking about girls', and a rainbow rice krispy treat kit. (: Still waiting to go to the pet store and buy even more queer stuff for my dog!
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌳

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #84

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:05 pm

Lath wrote:Username: Lath

I love it! ^w^
Please take good care of Killi and Happy Pride Month!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me