Bunnison McCottontail and Bunnicula by Sixx O'Clock

Based on Click to view
Artist Sixx O'Clock [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bunnison McCottontail and Bunnicula

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu May 18, 2023 2:55 pm

I have no idea where those names came from. I just used the first things that came to my head, and there it is.
Anyway, Bunnison is, contrary to what one might think, not the brains in this operation. Bunnicula has telepathic powers, and uses them to tell Bunnison what he should do. On his own, Bunnison is a nervous wreck, the kind of person who would just stand in a corner at the party having an existential crisis because the punch is too warm. Thankfully for him though, Bunnicula is never far away, and whenever they have to leave Bunnison for more than a couple of minutes, they'll settle him down with a blanket and some fidget toys, maybe put on Paw Patrol if it's gonna be a longer excursion. Bunnicula is parent of the year.
As for what they get up to on a regular basis...petty crime. Or at least, what they think is crimes. Taking a pen from the bank even though they have like 20 at home, taking two lollipops from the doctor's candy bowl instead of one (despicable, truly), things like that. Most people just let them commit their "crimes," since they're honestly just too cute and oblivious.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────