Polecat Drake #FB002 by Idem

Based on Click to view
Artist Idem [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Polecat Drake #FB002

Postby Idem » Wed May 03, 2023 10:40 am

Polecat Drakes, which are completely unrelated to actual polecats, are a furry species of drake that have characteristics of felines, equines, canines, and drakes. Their general body shape is similar to that of polecats, hence where they got their name. They come in a wide variety of colors and body types, with heights ranging between those of Great Dane dogs (70 cm) to mid-sized ponies (152 cm). They are very social creatures, vocalizing with whinnies, growls, rumbles, and barks. Their social groups typically consist of their immediate family along with a handful of unrelated males and females. Female drakes will typically have 5 pregnancies throughout their lifetime, and can have anywhere from one to two hatchlings per pregnancy. They have an innate inclination towards having magical abilities, and spend many years reading and learning to further expand their abilities. Many drakes can learn to understand human languages, but lack the ability to speak human languages. They make great companions for many folks, and live to be anywhere from 50-70 years old.

Username: -
Polecat Drake's Name: Cheza
Character Storage Page: -

Height: 104 cm
Eye Color: Peridot Paradise
Phenotype: Pangare Liver Chestnut Bengal Spotted Tabby
Genotype: ee/ApA/MclMcl/SpSp + Bengal + Pangare

Breeding Slots:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Polecat Drake's Name:[/b]
[b]Character Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Raffle Number:[/b]

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me