Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

stupid cat doodles by defunctaccount123

Artist defunctaccount123 [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stupid cat doodles

Postby defunctaccount123 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:35 am

i wanna draw humans so bad i wish i learnt it sooner but one time i took the worst l by someone saying my human art is from a furry dating sim and i havent been the same when it comes to drawing humans since
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stupid cat doodles

Postby HEXORCISM » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:11 pm

omg echoclouds art?? in the year 2023?? i hope you dont mind me commenting you can absolutely message me to delete this if you want to delete your drawing.

have i said lately your art is super cute?? and your designs are so good. amazing. you always pick beautiful colours and the markings are always simple in the best ways.

i am also trying to draw humans and it's really hard. i hope u can bring yourself to draw them again!! it's definitely awkward and uncomfortable not being able to draw at the same level as you usually do, but i think a year or two of work will be worth the result :)
imagine how many more characters you could draw,,,
but you definitely don't have to post your work anywhere until you feel comfortable! all of mine sit on my laptop for no one to see.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stupid cat doodles

Postby defunctaccount123 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:55 pm

HEXORCISM wrote:omg echoclouds art?? in the year 2023?? i hope you dont mind me commenting you can absolutely message me to delete this if you want to delete your drawing.

have i said lately your art is super cute?? and your designs are so good. amazing. you always pick beautiful colours and the markings are always simple in the best ways.

i am also trying to draw humans and it's really hard. i hope u can bring yourself to draw them again!! it's definitely awkward and uncomfortable not being able to draw at the same level as you usually do, but i think a year or two of work will be worth the result :)
imagine how many more characters you could draw,,,
but you definitely don't have to post your work anywhere until you feel comfortable! all of mine sit on my laptop for no one to see.

i dont mind you commenting at all! i’ve been tryna draw more lately but i’ve been procrastinating so much on it and whenever i come back to it it all feels so weird, like coming back to a game you havent played in years and having to kinda remind yourself what the controls are

you definitely put the part i was struggling about most into words, it feels so weird to be, a beginner in art again because im constantly like “i can do better” and proceed to keep deleting the drawings i make lol

im currently trying to learn to draw humans at the moment especially since i would love to be able to make fan art of media i like, i would also like turn my current ocs into humans i think thatd be fun

for now all my human drawings are tucked away in my drawing app but maybe one day ill be confident enough to post them, i just dont know where lol
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me