Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

meet my sona by liiontai

Artist liiontai [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
58 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

meet my sona

Postby liiontai » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:46 am

eem erm i gave up on making the writing neat and or readable after border collie basically
if you can't read my handwriting it says

• apple juice
  • physical media (like cds and vinyls etc)
  • figurines
    dislikes
  • busy cities
  • carbonated drinks
  • being sweaty
  • littering

ive been chipping away at this between comms and wasn't really in the mindset to draw tonight so i figured id just colour and finish this up instead U_U" no smooth breasts allowed on cs so she has got a creeper shirt on. i am currently in my minecraft pjs so i think it suits. true to life.

if anyone else on oekaki wants to do this pls go ahead i would love to see ur sonas. also if anyone has any other questions abt queue feel free to ask i literally have no clue and would love to come up w new lore for her

ALSO I LEFT THIS OPEN WHILE WATCHING RWBY AND STREAMS
Last edited by liiontai on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492

i'm really into vtubers and
vocaloid at the moment!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trade Thread • rat collector
aest timezone
ImageImageImage
liiontai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: meet my sona

Postby Búko » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:09 am

Queue is so cute I love her orange ears! Here's some fun questions to flesh her out a bit if you'd like! What's her favorite season? Does she enjoy celebrating holidays? What holidays does she celebrate? Which holiday is her favorite? Does she throw big parties for her birthday or simple dinners with her friends & family? Where is her ideal vacation destination? What sort of hobbies does she have? Does she enjoy going to the theater or staying home to watching media?
✧ 𝔹ú𝕜𝕠 / ℕ𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖 ✧ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 ✧
✧ 𝕊𝕙𝕖/ℍ𝕖𝕣 ✧ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ✧
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
All art is my doughnut dog Búko!
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Búko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: meet my sona

Postby liiontai » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:01 pm

Búko wrote:
Queue is so cute I love her orange ears! Here's some fun questions to flesh her out a bit if you'd like! What's her favorite season? Does she enjoy celebrating holidays? What holidays does she celebrate? Which holiday is her favorite? Does she throw big parties for her birthday or simple dinners with her friends & family? Where is her ideal vacation destination? What sort of hobbies does she have? Does she enjoy going to the theater or staying home to watching media?

imma answer these all in quick sucession nfhkf

favourite season
either autumn or spring! they have the most moderate australian weather, no too cold not too warm

holidays
non-religiously, but yes enjoys celebrating with family and friends :] looks forward to decorating for christmas and halloween and hot cross bun season for easter. halloween is her favourite thanks to scary movie nights with friends and fun decorations.

birthdays
prefers something smaller with friends! usually a movie or mini-golf or something along those lines. maybe a small party with a few friends, but never anything big.

vacation destination
this is a tough one! shes already travelled to a few nice places, so at this point in time probably pompeii. would love to visit more historical sites

hobbies
a lot of hobbies! she loves to collect stuff, like models and figurines. and books and movies and cds. she loves music and games and likes to have physical copies of her favourites. has started to pick up more crafty stuff like sewing and 3d modelling.

theatre vs home viewing
loves going to the movie theatre! strong believer in supporting local theatres wherever possible, often results in really nice interactions and evenings with friends.
ImageImageImage
emily • she/her • lesbian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CS HelpArt Shop
My THThistlehooves
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492