Kym's HC Valentine's Flash MYO by Wyvern Queen Kym

Based on Click to view
Artist Wyvern Queen Kym [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kym's HC Valentine's Flash MYO

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 pm

Username + ID: Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)
Archive: Here!
Pokemon chosen: Eevee x Tinkatink
Prompt (if applicable): 371 Words
Code: Select all
His gaze was unrelenting, unwavering, as he gazed upon the form of the fusion not all too far away. He was hard at work-- the man couldn’t just INTERRUPT his majesty. That simply wouldn’t do, even if Zayne refused to allow himself to be called a prince. However, in his eyes? Zayne was not only a prince, but the absolute definition of perfection taken physical form. A man destined for greatness-- a king.

Yet the love was, as of current, unrequited. The Tinkavee was but a footnote in the Luxio fusion’s life. While he could hope to one day have his love noted by the young prince, presently Raden would have to wait another day. Perhaps not just another day, but a week…months? Possibly even years. And wait he was willing to do if that was what it took for his majesty to notice him.

Even still though, Raden found himself perfectly content simply being in the company of Prince Zayne. As a royal knight himself, he was able to spend as much time as possible with the man-- albeit rarely alone. Yet Raden took these simple victories as treasured moments to make memories that would last, in hopes that he could one day look back on them and smile at the good times they had together.

Raden thought all he would have to do was wait. That one day, the prince would simply notice on his own. Yet, as the spirits swirled around him, taking on the familiar fish shapes he had grown accustomed to, he began to listen to them and think. Maybe he didn’t have to wait.

“...Zayne,” He called after the man, pattering down the hall. In lieu of his usual staff was a tiny letter with a heart-shaped seal. Today was the day. He had to try. If he didn’t do it this Valentine’s Day…well. He’d never get the nerve to ask to be the man’s valentine again. Everyone in the knights knew about Raden’s crush…except Zayne himself. Just what did the man say? That is something only Raden’s spirits know. What we do know…is that Raden seemed a lot happier the rest of that day. Let us only hope that he didn’t misinterpret Zayne’s response…

Registration prompt: Here!!

ImageCloseup

Design kindly made by Tickles (eviolite) ;u;
The spirits that follow after Raden materialize for others in the shapes of various aquatic life, in an attempt not to scare those that are afraid of ghosts! 🖤💜

If there is one thing making this cover taught me, its that I am definitely going to make a full aquatic scenery on Oekaki at some point when my tablet is repaired

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kym's HC Valentine's Flash MYO

Postby SonOfStarGod » Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:28 am

approved!
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me