My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LittleHeart 18

Postby mystoxxiide » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:44 am

This friend once harbored a deep fear of Storkatten. They are a natural apex predator of the Littleheart, after all! They had always been taught by their elders to fear the bigger magical felines, told fairytail-like stories of how their bones would be ground to make their bread and the like.

It wasn’t until they found themself injured and being rescued by a Storkie that their views began to change. They were slowly introduced into a community of peaceful cats, and through bonding with them learned that making generalisations about an entire species just spread more hate and fear. This Littleheart now lives happily with their Storkie friends and other Littleheart companions, happy and content and glad they overcame the fear instilled in them from childhood.

vik // he/him // gemini // toyhou.se // flight rising // my magnum opus // storkies

league of legends + arcane // bendy and the ink machine // genshin impact // five nights at freddy's
mystoxxiide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me