Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Primula

Postby persimmon » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:48 am

Primula, she/her (nickname Prim)

- like her mom Rhoswen and grandma Dareen, she can talk to animals
    - also has powers to enchant items - like Adiel
    - she has a small pig-like pet that often follows her around and whom she likes to talk to a lot
    - loves accessories - especially putting them in her hair
    - likes to make origami stars and animals and then enchant them. She likes to send these with her dad for his travels
    - generally spends time with her pet pig or other animals but likes to be around others too - just spends a lot of time studying and can’t always be around others
    - very self assured and wants to hold royal advisory position in future
    - her mom and grandparents enjoy fixing her hair in different styles. She enjoys them fixing her hair, and she tries to think of different styles to request also
    - not really good at baking and tends to mess up the taste of the food
    - is however good at decorating at cakes, and she enjoys helping Dareen decorate cakes whenever she and her mom visit her grandparents
    - pretty well-behaved and is able to sometimes go with Adiel on his work trips, and Adiel's friend Odilio enjoys her being around
    - enjoys being in the sky realms and is able to do well there
    - with her father being a Duke, she goes to a prestigious high-class school but is able to live at home instead of boarding there
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me