an uninvited guest

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"an uninvited guest" by Jarex

an uninvited guest

Postby Jarex » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:22 pm

context: all the pets (except one) are in this squad where they just hang out and do whatever but this squad has a bad reputation even though they don't even do anything bad, but others think they're creepy or something just because of their looks

the story:
the two emo bunnies are crushing on each other (especially the black one) so he gets a huge bag of candy for his crush (and also the whole squad they're in) because he knows he likes sweets since they met at a bunny party where he saw him eating cake. the whole squad is super happy because FREE CANDY YIPPEE who wouldn't be?
everybody's enjoying their candy but then the brown dog is late. so ze walks in, not realising zir mom was following zim. zir mom sees that ze's in this 'weird' squad she told zim to stay away from and confronts zim. ze's super embarrassed about this since it looks like ze invited a silly old lady to this squad and tells her to leave. she doesn't leave without her child so it just causes a scene but the rest of the squad doesn't really notice haha, it's not the first time someone's parent follows them along; the squad is super understanding.

did I spend way too much time on this random backstory about a scene? yeah. do I regret it? not really. it was fun.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jarex - He/They - Dec 18 - INTP
I struggle with social skills, sorry

I also play: FP, FR, PCE

Puffin GIFs from BBC and NatGeo

Image Image
Jarex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery