Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Senegal Zebra Event #872

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:24 am

πš‚πšŽπš—πšŽπšπšŠπš• πš‰πšŽπš‹πš›πšŠ π™°πšπš˜πš™πšπšœ

"This Zebra is NOT able to breed"

To get this mare, let's see some compliments towards anyone within this community. They do not have to be specific to a user. All extras are allowed (art/literature/etc)!

Ends: Dec 18th

username: galaxyy.
      harem page: pine ridge reserve
      zebra name: txeru
      phenotype: Blue Roan Filled stripped Tobiano.
      genotype: Ee aa RnRn Toto
      height:24.0 hh
      sex: Mare

lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra Event #872

Postby p i n e a p p l e » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:26 am

username: p i n e a p p l e
harem page: x
zebra name: RΓ‘ijΓ‘
Compliment:
Our artists are so talented and I'm always amazed at the creativity they have - despite some having the same genotypes, each zebra is completely unique, and I'm always blown away by how they manage to make such diverse and breathtaking designs.
Our moderators and staff are also so good at what they do - the fact that we have such an amazing and well-organized discord server only proves this! The community they've managed to foster by building the foundation is one so warm and lovely, and I'm so thankful to finally be back in such a wonderful CS Adopt community.
Last edited by p i n e a p p l e on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
β€’toyhouseβ€’
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat! I'm pretty laidback and friendly haha :)

p i n e a p p l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:48 am

username: KathrynKat
harem page: Claws & Stripes Ranch
zebra name: Grace
Compliment:
- There are a couple of users who gifted me and traded me breeding slots to pair with others.
I've paired 2 pairs so far and love the foals.
- I love how kind a majority of the community can be. Always helping newer users start off best they can.
- I love watching as new adopts come out even if it's not for me to apply for.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:29 am

username: Flicka
harem page: Silverbell Gardens
zebra name: Koi
Compliment: sooo many people

So, when i first got into the SZ I thought it would be really hard to win a zebra like wmes were. So I went looking instead to pair some zebras, i found one I really really liked but when I went to ask the owner they weren't interested in anyone who didn't have slots to offer taking an interest in their zebra and I was really bummed out about that. It was actually thanks to Hemalily and Myspoons that I bred what I consider to be my first zebra. Since then, I've made it a point to look into helping new folks out and setting up slot trades/freebies .

ΗγαςιητΗ was nice enough to gift me their two zebras. Their former zebra Isis gave me one my favorite zebra in my herd Astarte.

VenomousParadise has overall been an awesome friend and person in this community, and without them I wouldn't have a literal clone of the blue roan used to create my first zebra.
& That Weird Dragon allowed me to reach for my goal of owning a blood bay. Although we all failed, I must say the result was gorgeous and nonetheless spectacular.

Ringo. allowed me to breed with one of THE oldest zebras and one of my favorite picks; although he didn't turn out I am still extremely grateful to have even been able to try.

Remini & PhΓΆnixfeder2000 were both very on board with trying to breed a spooky zebra, It was wonderful to have them be involved in the breeding like some of the prior mentioned. They were both really wonderful about everything and although I didn't meet my goal I still got a really handsome zebra out of it.

Temper & cincil. were both wonderful partners. Temper was excellent for letting me have a slot from their mutated mare without an equal trade, and cincil. was super understanding when I told them the situation reguarding the prior stud I had lined up for her. Because of them, I met my mutation goal x2 very unexpectedly.

S h e b s t e r & dragons whisper are helping me reach for another goal, probably my last one for quite some time if I don't retire from the community and focus on my herd. Funny thing is, I actually ended up helping them pair their zebra's up for themselves x3

Potters
Myspoons
Peppster
Penultima
GraveBlues
,Paradise
Idem
eleutheromania
(Might be missing some names here, but just imagine yours here too)

All these artists, mods, creators has made my time in the community so worth while and full of laughs as well as awe. It wouldn't be possible without all of you guys here. You've done an amazing job with this species and with the community.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinomatika » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:32 am

username: dinomatika
harem page: https://toyhou.se/DINOMATIKA_FR/charact ... er:3848540
zebra name: parity
Compliment: I want to compliment darastrrix for their wonderful art that made me join this community!
i just click adopt and thats it, uhh check my trading tab please

Desperate for trades!
Dinomatika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:48 pm

username: IceFire
harem page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
zebra name: Isis or Aset (after the Egyptian Goddess of Healing and Magic)
Compliment:
Want to first compliment Idem not only on the kindness for the slot trades for my possibly first Zebra but also for their skill in design work. It's a treat to see what they come up with!

dragons whisper/Darastrrix for their growth in art. It's been wonderful to see every bit of it in the years that have gone by specially when it comes to a certain fluffy blue being. <3

everyone in general has been awesome and very kind and im grateful to have found the community
-
-
-
-

quids ➳ dA

fernan ➳ masai farsai ➳ pintaloosa ➳ dolestangs
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MazBourne » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:33 pm

username: MazBourne
harem page:
zebra name:
Compliment:

Wip
MazBourne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:22 am

username: Tyrant001
harem page: Nightwing Senegals
zebra name: That's Forever | Forever
Compliment:
Firstly I need to compliment my best friend GraveBlues for everything, not only are his designs amazing and showstopping but he's a wonderful person through and through and has always shown a great amount of kindness and patience to everyone around him. I look up to him a lot for this
Idem & paradise,, it's so nice to see you guys in other species and your designs are incredible as always, it's such a pleasure to work with you in Trotters and see you in this community! Two of the most pleasant people I've ever worked with for real<3
Penultima - We've never really spoken but you're one of my all time favorite designers on this platform and your Zebras are incredible works of art, you nail base coats and patterns to perfection and one day I hope to be as good as you are!

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoaringDragonPL » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:31 am

username: SoaringDragonPL
harem page: here
zebra name: Taro
prompt:
Soo , first of all, i wanna say that i love all people from our community <3 I haven't found anyone who would be unkind or unfair.
But i wonna thank at least 3 people who helped me in the beginning. They showed me what to do and how everything works.
Thank u everyone for making this amazing community <3

(sorry for any spelling mistakes xd)
DM me for
info about my
comissions ;3
SoaringDragonPL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:46 am

username: galaxyy.
    harem page: pine ridge reserve
    zebra name: txeru (basque origin, means sky!)
    Compliment: i'd like to take a moment to thank the sz team for putting out such gorgeous zebras and planning such amazing events. you guys are wonderful! after errp closed, i didn't think i'd find another equine community i felt so comfortable in, but this one is definitely a close match. this whole community is so sweet and always fun to talk with <3
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me