Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LAMBICORN #509 // Swirls and Feathers

Postby lilpupin » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:10 pm

Stylsih feathery hooved lambicorn / impish
{Custom feathers, custom tail + tail wings, custom ears, custom horns}

A new feathery friend is here for an adoption contest!
Tell me what was their first time flying like? Was it a wonderful adventure or maybe a spectacular crash?

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST ! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends on 11/19 at rollover!⭐︎
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LAMBICORN #509 // Swirls and Feathers

Postby blood-moon » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:37 pm

Username: blood-moon
Name: coffee
Prompt: she absolutely hated her first time flying. It had fully been an accident, in which she tripped over a rock and to stop started flapping her wings around. The only problem was she had no clue how to fly, so instead of properly flying, she crashed into almost everything.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Username: Furrydogs12
Name: Coco
Prompt: Coco's first flight was surprisingly.... Dangerous.... She nearly crashed into the side of a mountain, scared half the world's birds out of a tree, narrowly avoided a river, and knocked over a chimney.....so ya.... dangerous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:01 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Eleanora
Prompt: Her first time flying may have been an utterly unplanned accident, it had been dry for weeks and the worst kind of weather had rolled in without warning. All it took was one lightning strike for a fire to start and like many Eleanora had to flee from it, at this point she had no clue how to fly, she could use her wings to boost her jump distance but not actually fly. It took having to throw herself across a large ravine to finally put the knowledge of how to fly into practical use, otherwise, it's quite possible she may have ended up seriously hurting herself.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:38 am

Queen Vivane wrote:Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Eleanora
Prompt: Her first time flying may have been an utterly unplanned accident, it had been dry for weeks and the worst kind of weather had rolled in without warning. All it took was one lightning strike for a fire to start and like many Eleanora had to flee from it, at this point she had no clue how to fly, she could use her wings to boost her jump distance but not actually fly. It took having to throw herself across a large ravine to finally put the knowledge of how to fly into practical use, otherwise, it's quite possible she may have ended up seriously hurting herself.

All of your entries were so fun, but the winner is Queen Vivane! Congrats :D
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:07 am

Thank you!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me