Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

~π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–šπ–‰π–˜~ by MothsGraveyard

Artist MothsGraveyard [gallery]
Time spent 11 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–šπ–‰π–˜~

Postby MothsGraveyard » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:08 pm

Okay! Idk about you guys, but this feels like a pretty big improvement from the last two. Getting the hang of drawing on a phone, not my strong suit, lol.
Anyways, does this feel like something people would pay for? Like commissions or something? Through money, c$, or trades? Idk.
Give critique and thoughts and suggestions! Really enjoyed drawing this, and i hope that it showed.

(About the drawing: "Brutus, lost in twisted thought and envy, sat in the smoke plotting his devious revenge; completely detached from the reality of which he previously existed in. No longer the same thing."
MothsGraveyard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–šπ–‰π–˜~

Postby Willow.cat » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:26 am

I feel the pain of drawing on mobile. Ive been using only my tablet to draw recently as i dont have access to my laptop. (Not drawing tablet, regular old tablet :? )
Ive been getting pretty good at it too! Also, i think this looks amazing especially for a phone which is even harder than a tablet! :thumbup:
Cat Collection Completed
02-27-24!

Willow.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–‘π–”π–šπ–‰π–˜~

Postby MothsGraveyard » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:54 pm

Thanks sm! Digital art is not my cup of tea, so i love feeling proud of myself on this one. Wishing super hard i had a drawing tablet right about now! Regular tablet is def on my list. I contribute most of it to this site having a nice drawing program
MothsGraveyard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me