F.L.Y. #71 by Aravel

Based on Click to view
Artist Aravel [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

F.L.Y. #71

Postby Aravel » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:09 pm

Yay! First adopt as a guest artist! I hope you guys like him!

• ADOPT •

Prompt: Give me a small blurb about your clan's/tribe's territory! Max 300 words

End date: 10/28/2022 at 9pm EST

--------------• CAT INFO •--------------

Axolotl that Swims in Coves (if you have a tribe)
-OR-
Fidgetchaser (if you have a clan)

---------

Fur length: long
Tail length: long
Coat color: red
Markings: classic tabby with high-white spotting
Eye color: amber
Ears: round

Edits:
no brow (c), brow shape (c), ear tufts (c), unnatural eye color (pink) (nr)

Personality:
sadistic
agreeable
faithless

Skills:
Great fighting skills
Bad leadership skills

----------

A long furred, long tailed, red classic tabby tom with high-white spotting with amber eyes and round ears.

This cat can be either a clan or tribe cat! His name will be decided depending on if you have a clan or tribe!

•OWNER•
winx
--

--------------• ENTRY FORM •--------------

Code: Select all
•Username:
•Archive: [url=]x[/url]
•Prompt:
Last edited by Aravel on Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: F.L.Y. #71

Postby Leloiod » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:31 pm

•Username: Leloiod
•Archive: x
•Prompt: My tribe lives along the thunderpath, spanning from shadowclan to windclan. They claim the mountains as their territory too, but let cats not from within the tribe travel through them. They don't really have a den or a leader's rock, instead, they move around a lot and huddle around the most important cats when resting in an effort to protect them. They are protectors of all trees, even the ones not in their territory. The trees are their version of starclan. They hate interacting with clans and other tribes and prefer to work alone. There are important things such as The Thickets, which is a dense area of plants they must go through in desperate times to get to more prey. In the heart of their territory, The Pool of Everlasting Wonders rests. It is an important spot as it is where leaders are declared in charge. One last landmark in the tribe's vast territory is The Tragedy of Many Others, it is the modern-day carrionplace that is covered in ash, the lost of loved ones is grieved here. The trees seem to whisper according to those crossing through the territory, they say they sway and talk in hushed tones, getting quieter the closer the cats get. Although, it is just a legend, and nobody knows quite for sure because one shall not dare walk through The Tribe of Tangling Cobwebs' territory. [232/300]
    I'm just a canary in a coal mine.
Leloiod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:02 pm

•Username: winx
•Archive: Tribe of the Black Pearl
•Prompt:
[territory info]
In present day, the island of Andros is one of many islands that make up what is known as the Bahamas. Andros, which is called Isla Nublar by the tribe, is mostly covered by a thick rainforest biome. Isla Nublar's largest island is known as Voyager Island. A small isle on the western edge of Andros is known as Outcast Isle. It's usually where traitors are deserted and left to die. Along the center of the island of Isla Nublar, small isles that have broken away from the main group have come to be named the Swabbie Islands. Squid Island and Cutlass Island are a few of the largest in that category. Squid Island is very well-known to the tribe because of what is known as the Arcadian waterfall. The surgeons, captains, and other spiritual members can seek the advice of the fallen crew led by the mighty Arcadia using the purified pool that has collected beneath the waterfall. On the northern tip of Isla Nublar, it has been rumored that a rouge group has chosen for it to be their home, though they have never attempted to attack the tribe. They're usually chased off of the territory whenever scented. Turtle Bay and Parakeet Bay are named for the annual arrival of the species to that specific part of the island. Though Cutlass Island has rarely been examined, the old records state that there is an abandoned walker home located on the isle.
[243/300]
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raindrop, » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:09 pm

Username: Hey, it's Jude
    Archive: x
    Prompt:

Nothing but Bones

"Are you sure it's safe, Shiver?" Dawn asked, hesitantly. "I haven't been here since– since–"

Shiver flicked his tail over faer mouth. "They're gone, I promise. I'm the only one here." He glanced back, seemingly somber, before leaping up the maple tree beside them. "Follow me."

Dawn sighed, faer whiskers twitching, before following the tomcat up the tree. Fae found a perch beside him among the barren branches, and leaned against him for comfort.

What if it's not the same? If it's not even recognizable?

Since the fire, and the prophecy, and– and everyone– Fae shook faer head, not wanting to go down that thought path again. It brought nothing but grief and tears, and Dawn had had enough of those recently.

"Hey." Dawn felt Shiver lean into faer side. "It's okay, you can look."

Dawn turned faer head toward the outcropping in front of them; crumbling stones and ash filled what had been their camp.

There weren't any recognizable dens anymore, but fae could see what fae assumed to be Shiver's nest, crudely wedged between two stones. To the left was what had been the nursery, where fae and Shiver grew up as kits. The stone cave remained intact, but the entry was devastated and bare. The moss that had been growing over the entry had been ripped away.

Their home– ripped away. Bare. Devastated. Empty.

Simply the bones of what it had been, only an echo of what had been beautiful.

Dawn sighed and turned faer head into Shiver's shoulder.

"Can we really do this?"

[word count: 257/300]

Find me on Toyhouse! [https://toyhou.se/Moonshadows_/characters/folder:2512390](massive character sale)[/url]
I'm also on Howrse and Instagram!
Add me on Discord! moonshadows_
they //them
he // him
transmasc enby
biro aceflux

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jude wrote: Hey all! Call me Jude, Raine, or Moonshadows!
I'm here mostly for the art,
but I do have a few pet collections
I'm hoping to complete. If you're
an artist looking for commissions
or trades, DM me! Shoot me a
trade or message, I love to chat!

Jude wrote:Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
raindrop,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aesse » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:00 pm

•Username: Aesse
•Archive: Crumbleclan
•Prompt:
A clan living in a coastal cliff, lots of wind and sea water. The cliff side with the camp entrance is considered a is a "living cliff" plenty of crumbling and falling rocks that has killed many an unwary cat that does not know where to put their paws. The wind pushes the lithe cats against the wall of the cliffs at most times, but it is just as dangerous to sweep inexperienced cats away

The Camp itself is located inside the cliff in a cave that has a collapsed roof. Most of the dens are in smaller divets in the rock walls and the collapsed ceiling of the former cave is considered the main gathering spot for the cats and where the leader speaks. The leaders den and warriors den are somewhat up the cliff and require a climb to get to. The nursery is nestled right next to the medicine cat den at ground level and the entrance to the nursery itself is blocked with some rocks to prevent crawling age kittens to get into accidents. The apprentice den and elders den are across from the nursery and are the most open of dens, with the elder den even dipping slightly below the ground level of the cave. The ground of the main cavern has grooves dug into by the cats to redirect water our of the cave if it rains.

Camp image [with current members]:
Aesse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bridgy1234 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:12 am

Username:Bridgy1234
•Prompt:Poppyclan claims “Barley’s Farm” and its surrounding pastures. The river and the thunder path create a physical boarder line on either side, though Watcherstar forbids any cat from adventuring to close to either. Camp itself is located on the farm, where as Watcherstar says, so long as the two legs remain there will always be plenty of fresh water and fresh kill scurrying about. Because of this kits learn early how to hunt, and most cats often don’t venture to far from camp unless they must.
(I can’t seem to get my creative writing juices flowing, I may come back and revise this ><‘)
Bridgy1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:34 pm

•Username: RoxyTBDW
•Prompt:
MistClan was once a great, popular Clan. It was feared by all the rest of the cats in the forest, no cats dared to touch any of their warriors. It was ruled... by a tyrant. This tyrants name was Ghoststar.

Ghoststar had been born to the Clan of ShadowClan, only for a devastating natural disaster to strike the forest, forcing all of the clans to leave. He had travelled along his leader, Dovestar. At the time, his name was Ghostbreeze. He made his way up the ranks, eventually becoming leader of his new Clan in his new home. ShadowClan members parted their ways when he became leader, only some staying and cats of other Clans joining to live a new life.

Things had started out good, perfect even. But Ghoststar wanted more power. His deputy, Minkwhisker, realized the truth about what his leader was doing. He didn't want to do it, but he had to fight his leader. He just refused to give up, and so Minkwhisker had to do what was crucial.

With a swinging claw, Ghoststar was no more. StarClan looked upon the deceased former leader, and punished him to forever roam the dark, misty forests of The Dark Forest. Since then, Minkstar has lived a happy life with his new Clanmates. He even finds new cats every so often. [222 words]
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:14 pm

winx wrote:•Username: winx
•Prompt:
[territory info]
In present day, the island of Andros is one of many islands that make up what is known as the Bahamas. Andros, which is called Isla Nublar by the tribe, is mostly covered by a thick rainforest biome. Isla Nublar's largest island is known as Voyager Island. A small isle on the western edge of Andros is known as Outcast Isle. It's usually where traitors are deserted and left to die. Along the center of the island of Isla Nublar, small isles that have broken away from the main group have come to be named the Swabbie Islands. Squid Island and Cutlass Island are a few of the largest in that category. Squid Island is very well-known to the tribe because of what is known as the Arcadian waterfall. The surgeons, captains, and other spiritual members can seek the advice of the fallen crew led by the mighty Arcadia using the purified pool that has collected beneath the waterfall. On the northern tip of Isla Nublar, it has been rumored that a rouge group has chosen for it to be their home, though they have never attempted to attack the tribe. They're usually chased off of the territory whenever scented. Turtle Bay and Parakeet Bay are named for the annual arrival of the species to that specific part of the island. Though Cutlass Island has rarely been examined, the old records state that there is an abandoned walker home located on the isle.
[243/300]

Congrats on your new kitty! I loved reading about the different islands in your tribe's territory, I thought that was super interesting! (Also what a fitting name for such a tribe? Axolotl that Swims in Coves?)

Thank you to everyone who applied! I really enjoyed reading through these! I hope to see you all continue to expand on your clan and tribe's lore!
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:16 pm

Aravel wrote:
winx wrote:•Username: winx
•Prompt:
[territory info]
[243/300]

Congrats on your new kitty! I loved reading about the different islands in your tribe's territory, I thought that was super interesting! (Also what a fitting name for such a tribe? Axolotl that Swims in Coves?)

Thank you to everyone who applied! I really enjoyed reading through these! I hope to see you all continue to expand on your clan and tribe's lore!

Aaah thank you! Amazing job on your first adopt! <3 I thought the name was super fitting as well. I was definitely hoping to get this boy.
I will get him added to my archive soon.
blah

Hi there ya precious beans.

Always willing to help with trades
or pricing pet/item/C$ values ♥
Feel free to PM me!

Got a problem and
think CS staff could fix it?
Submit a ticket!

TH Characters

winx
Global Moderator

My pets