Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Crystal Pup by Rinsea

Based on Click to view
Artist Rinsea [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Crystal Pup

Postby Rinsea » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:42 pm

Made a full ref of this one. He's currently OTA here

Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystal Pup

Postby touyieparkes » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:34 pm

thought they were closing in the 24 hours about 3 days ago from the last post tho? o.0
havnt seen anyone else besides myself offer on any of them which im surprised tbh because they are cute designs
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:46 pm

touyieparkes wrote:thought they were closing in the 24 hours about 3 days ago from the last post tho? o.0
havnt seen anyone else besides myself offer on any of them which im surprised tbh because they are cute designs

Yeahh I closed the original one, decided to try and make a full ref sheet for them hoping to get better bids + also for practise eheh and thank you!

I saw your bid on the other thread, I'm willing to sell it at that price if I don't get any other bids in 24 hours!
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby touyieparkes » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:56 pm

Rinsea wrote:
touyieparkes wrote:thought they were closing in the 24 hours about 3 days ago from the last post tho? o.0

Yeahh I closed the original one, decided to try and make a full ref sheet for them hoping to get better bids + also for practise eheh and thank you!

I saw your bid on the other thread, I'm willing to sell it at that price if I don't get any other bids in 24 hours!

ah alright then took me a moment to realise it was changed xD literally just woke up lol
I make many free OC adopts and breedings feel free to follow me to check them out
been a member for over 12 years
touyieparkes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:08 pm

touyieparkes wrote:
Rinsea wrote:

ah alright then took me a moment to realise it was changed xD literally just woke up lol

hahaha all good and good morning!
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me