Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Frisco

by Frisco

by Frisco

Valley of Kings Nursery #419

Postby Frisco » Sun May 15, 2022 10:50 pm

Ticket (Originally accepted by Myspoons)
Cub 1 - halfmane
Traits:Halfblood timegod

Cub 2 - backmane, marking mutation
Traits:Time god armour, edited tail

Cub 3 - Mane
Traits:Halfblood timegod

Parent 1: Azrail $447
Parent 2:Irego #508
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings Nursery #419

Postby minifun990 » Mon May 16, 2022 8:13 am

Cub 2
Username: minifun990
Lion name: Jelsa
Lion gender: Female
Pride:link in sig
Pride Status: Inventor

Cub 3
Username: minifun990
Lion name: Enoch
Lion gender: Male
Pride:link in sig
Pride Status: Immortal

Cub 1 is up for adoption! To win this little half time god, tell me about their interactions/relationship with time. You have up to 750 words and/or 2 art peices.

Ends on the 28th of May at 11:59pm chicken smoothie time. Now extended until the 31st at 11:59pm chicken smoothie time due to demand :)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]link to thread
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
Last edited by minifun990 on Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:27 am

Username: Firedancer77
Lion name: Nothing
Pride: Isle of Roses (link in sig)
Pride Status: Timewalker

She never got there in time.
Her best friend, snatched away by a water demon, and she couldnโ€™t get there in time to stop it.
How many times had she tried? Hundreds? Thousands? And yet she never seemed to get there in time, never seemed to say the right things to convince her.
And sometimesโ€ฆsometimes Maji looked at her like she didnโ€™t even know her.
โ€œYou failed again.โ€
She bristled at the accusation and whirled around to face him. Kusafiriโ€™s eyes were hidden by his large mane, but she could tell from the way his lips twitched that he was amused by her sufferings. Sheโ€™d met with him far too many times now to not recognize such minor details.
โ€œButt out of it, Kusafiri.โ€
โ€œYou donโ€™t even know what the future holds for your friend, little one,โ€ his voice was suddenly sharp, so much sharper than it ever had been before, โ€œand yet you keep returning to this time in some futile attempt to change things.โ€
โ€œStop calling me little one. I have a name, you know.โ€ She snapped.
The sardonic drawl of, โ€œDo you, though?โ€ was a painful reminder of their deal.
โ€œJust because I donโ€™t know my name doesnโ€™t mean you donโ€™t.โ€
โ€œNice try, little one,โ€ Kusafiri sat down and stared at the river water, โ€œbut you knew what deal you were making. Youโ€™re not getting your name back.โ€
โ€œAnd YOU knew what deal YOU were making.โ€ The wheels were turning in her mind. โ€œBecause without my name, people canโ€™t recognize me anymore, can they?โ€
โ€œNames are tied to identity.โ€
She ignored the cryptic response, stomping up to him and biting back the urge to drag her claws down his face. โ€œYou KNEW. You knew I was trying to save her and you took my name to ensure she wouldnโ€™t remember me enough to listen!โ€
โ€œDo YOU remember yourself?โ€
โ€œDonโ€™t change the subject!โ€œ She almost roared the words. โ€œWhy? Why would you try to stop me? Iโ€™m trying to save her!โ€
โ€œAll actions have consequences, little one. If I knock a rock into the water, there are ripples. How many more if I dragged a lioness out of it?โ€
โ€œSo what? Why do those ripples have to be a bad thing?โ€
โ€œThe flow of time has passed this moment. To disrupt the past is to alter everything after, no matter how small the disruption. And saving someone from a demon? How foolish are you, to think an action like that would be inconsequential?โ€
She growled, tail lashing. โ€œWhy do you even keep coming back here, devil? Youโ€™re not a time god.โ€
He shrugged. โ€œNo, but I exist outside of time all the same. Why should I not bear witness to the result of our deal?โ€ Then, in a voice far graver and darker than any he used before, he said, โ€œTime is not to be trifled with, little one. What you can do and what you should do are not the same thing.โ€
She lost count of how many times she tried to save Maji before she finally let time march on. No matter how many times she returned to the past, no matter how many times she tried to alter what she knew would happen to her best friend, she failed.
And Majiโ€ฆshe didnโ€™t even recognize her anymore. The devil-made time god barely even recognized herself. Giving Kusafiri her name had taken more of a toll than she ever couldโ€™ve guessed, because she stared at her reflection and the lioness who stared back was almost a stranger to her.
Did she even know herself?
Later in time, she would try again to save the friends she managed to make a long the way. A cheetah desperate to protect a princess that by the end died alongside the princess each time she tried to save them. A hyena whose rank in his pride would drive him mad only deteriorated further and faster each time she tried to save him. A lonely half blooded snow leopard, who lost more and more of his family each time she meddled to save the ones lost before until he was the only one left.
She would visit the hyena from time to time, despite his prison and his madness. โ€œYouโ€™re the one whose trapped,โ€ heโ€™d say in rare moments of clarity, when he was just himself, โ€œnot me. You will keep trying to change the past, but you will never save anyone. That is your curse.โ€ [744 words]
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed May 18, 2022 12:46 pm

marking
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed May 18, 2022 3:16 pm

Username: captain dude
Lion name: Angel (pronounced Ang-hel)
Lion gender: male
Pride:link to thread
Pride Status: Adopted Orphan

โ€œZuri?โ€ Angel asked, in that anxious curiosity that possesses many youngsters. โ€œWhat happens after we die?โ€

His eyes were wide, a mix of scared and hopeful as they stared up into the night sky.

โ€œOh, well,โ€ Zuri said, shaking her mane as a firefly landed on it. โ€œI suppose it depends on who you ask. Some people donโ€™t think anything happens, other priory think your spirit drifts on until it finds a new body, but you know what I think?โ€

Angel nodded, waiting upon his beloved auntieโ€˜s every word with bated breath.

โ€œI think that weโ€™ll get to join those others that weโ€™ve known, running through the stars until the worlds are made new, at least, thatโ€™s what I think the hyenas who have redeemed themselves will do.โ€

โ€œBut what about us lions? Where do you think weโ€™ll go?โ€ He asked, nervously on the verge of tears.

โ€œOh, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll be with me, of course. Your mom and dad were very good lions who had fought hard for whatโ€™s right and believed in truth, freedom, and mercy. Weโ€™ll see them again someday. Iโ€™m sure of it. Time will tell,โ€ Zuri replied wisely, rolling over on her back to get a better view of the stars.

โ€œTime.โ€ Angel said sadly. โ€œWhy does time have to be so mean to us? Why does it always have to take away people we love?โ€

Zuri thought for a little while, watching a few shooting stars pass by. โ€œIf I asked you why weโ€™re here, what would you tell me?โ€

Angel looked at his paws. He didnโ€™t really know what to tell Zuri, and most definitely not what answer she was looking for.

โ€œI donโ€™t know. To be happy? To make each other happy? To be part of nature? What is any creature here for? And how am I supposed to know?โ€

Zuri laughed. โ€œYouโ€™re not far off. Weโ€™re all a part of nature, even if thatโ€™s not all that we are. The forest is more than just the trees, after all. But being participants in nature also means that we are subject to nature. Wouldnโ€™t it be weird if the grass grew forever without the antelope to trim it down?โ€

โ€œI guess...โ€ Angel said.

โ€œSo it is with everything else. So it is with us,โ€ Zuri replied. โ€œOur mortal bodies canโ€™t last forever. And think of how many lions and hyenas there would be! You wouldnโ€™t ever be able to see any grass with everyone always everywhere! Death is sad; I know this to be true, young one. But with time, life will eventually give back what it took away, just new. And our souls, our souls live on. Theyโ€™re something time can never take away. โ€

โ€œWill time take you someday, Zuri?โ€ Angel asked.

โ€œOh, Iโ€™m sure of it. Maybe sooner, maybe later. But time will take me too, someday.โ€

He waited for a moment, as if thinking for a while.

โ€œWill time take me? Will I die someday?โ€

โ€œMaybe. Youโ€™ll just have to wait and see. But until then, just live a life that you can be proud of. Live every day like youโ€™re not going to get another.โ€

โ€”
It was hard for him. To see Zuri growing old. To know thereโ€™s was nothing that he could do about it. To remain young, healthy, strong, while she wasted away. To watch her have trouble climbing some days. To see how it was hard for her to get up too fast or to crouch too low.

He wished now for what he feared as a child. He wished he had an appointed day with death, to be mortal, to one day join his family, and eventually her, someday in peace and paradise. He told himself that heโ€™d go looking for it, a way to be truly a mortal. For time to finally find him. But time, it seemed ruled him. And it was a cruel master indeed.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Wed May 25, 2022 3:02 pm

Extended end date :D
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Thu May 26, 2022 1:36 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Lion name: Saori
Pride: The Wards
Pride Status: Disciple

///Saori rested her head on one of her paws and glowered at the pages before her.
///"Saori, stop pouting. This is important."
///It had better be, she thought to herself. The pages in question had, after all, been sitting before her for several hours now. What a waste of time. Even someone with literally all the time in the world could surely find something better, more worthwhile, than this.
///But she knew Bora wouldn't accept that as a reason to stop. "Your handwriting is barely readable," she complained instead.
///"You and I both know that's not true," the smilodon said. "I realize this may not be the most fun activity for you, but it is important. If time has taken you under its wings, you must work to understand it."
///She huffed. "Easy for you to say, Mr. God of the Past." She swiped lazily at one of the pages, which flipped unceremoniously over to its other side. She hadn't read what was on the first side, and she didn't really care. "Keeping track of this stuff is your job. The past is already gone. It's not relevant to me any more."
///Bora shook his head. What the dragon had seen in this cub, he couldn't tell. But if he was here, and he still was, even this many thousands of years later, he would do his best to guide her. "You cannot gain a full understanding of any part of time without understanding those which surround it," he said. "You may think I only document the past, but consider that each of the stories recounted in this archive were once the present. For instance-" He nudged her paw off the place where she'd laid it to rest on the texts in front of her and shuffled through them until he found one with clean, white paper, not yet aged and weathered like so many of the rest. "-this one, the battle of the titan, hero, and sorceress."
///Saori rolled her eyes. "I know this one already, Bora. Mint never shuts up about how, 'it's been a few months,' and he should, 'go check in on the kingdoms.'" He rivals that god from your realm, Zeus, in his desperate attempts to fraternize with mortal ladies, she thought, but did not speak.
///Bora, for his part, decided to act as though he didn't hear those comments, at least until he would go to chastise his old mentor later. "The battle here," he instead continued, "was set into motion by events long ago, when the kingdoms siphoned off the power of the titan, and Lorena fled to live forever on its strength. In the present of that battle, Tamaya awoke to her true nature, as I witnessed in that present and documented. Now, she lives here, with us, because of the events that brought her into her power, brought on by events so long ago that Lorena and the titan alone were witness to them. And someday in the future, someday soon, she will learn of it, and truly take up her role as Goddess of Hope." He tapped on the page and nodded. "All of time is tied to itself, you see?"
///Saori gave him a blank, bored look. "...Can I leave now, sir?"
///He sighed. "And, clearly, in the present of your studies, this is getting us nowhere." He waved a paw in defeat. "Fine, fine. I trust you'll be back in the future more ready to learn?"
///She was already halfway out the door. "Yeah, sure, whatever!" she called back, and she was gone. Off to live in the moment, with no care for what the past had wrought, or what the future would bring.
///Bora shook his head and set to cleaning up the mess of scattered texts Saori had left in her wake.
///What he wouldn't give to have the dragon train these cubs themselves, for once.
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Tue May 31, 2022 3:52 pm

Username: TimelordSnowy
Lion name: Theta
Pride: Shadow Canyon Pride
Pride Status: Time Watcher
[706/750]

Theta was intimately familiar with the ebb and flow of time. He saw the weave of time like film reels playing on repeat. Timelines linking others together like ribbons of fate. He could grasp those ribbons in his claws and see ones past, present, or future. He saw from the time they were born to the time of their death. Theta's been able to see this flow for as long as he can remember, he lost track of his age a long time ago. He's seen the birth of many universes and the death of hundreds more. He's learned to not get attached, watching those you can not save no matter how much you wish starts to weigh heavy on your soul after a time. You can not interfere in time, it marches on with or without you in a never ending flow, never to be stopped, never to be slowed. He does not share what he sees with others, it is his burden to bear and he will not put that on anyone else's shoulders. The only ones who could begin to understand are the prophets and seers who are few and far between. He is lonely in the grand scheme of things and he accepts this. He would outlive anyone he got close to anyway. It is his job to watch and observe the same way it is Aarush's job to make the sun warm the skys and Lua's job to make the oceans dance with the moon.

-----

A lion sat in the shadows of the trees on top of the cliff. A blue light glowed next to them, the outline of another lion floating gently in the air next to them.
"Surely there is somethi-"
"No." Theta interrupted Helmet, hunched over watching he waves below. "I can not interfere."
"Theta..." Helmet watched the other lion sadly. His friend had seen a future of despair for the lions in the canyon and unlike the other times it seemed to be affecting him greatly. Helmet tried to comfort him, truly, but when the ancient lion got something into his head, especially regarding time and its nature, it was hard to sway him from his path. He had met Theta sometime towards the beginning of this universes timeline and while he never stuck around long, Helmet always tried to find the lonely wanderer at one point or another when he disappeared for far to long in Helmets eyes.
"They must deal with what is coming on their own I can not warn or help them. It would disrupt everything and break the flow of time. Possibly creating so many paradoxes that it destroys this universe before its time. I have no idea if the timeline collapsing would allow for the next universe to even be created before its time or if it would be the end of everything and I cannot risk that happening." Theta turned and glared harshly at Helmet who floated calmly next to him. Helmet sighed, he knew the lion took Time and anything relating to it seriously but he didn't realize it was this bad. He also knew Theta was far older then himself, the way he talked and the things he described... it was unlike anything Helmet had ever seen or heard of, but it was still hard not to see the lion who was far smaller then himself as a cub. And he had a hard time resisting the cry of a cub in pain. Unfortunately there was not a whole lot he could do to ease Theta's pain, he was not well versed in the nature of time and he felt like he would just make things worse if he tried. So he stayed silent and Theta turned to watch the ocean waves crash against the side of the cliff. Unbeknownst to Helmet he was watching a ribbon of time flowing below, watched as it bobbed and weaved amongst the waves, almost like it was dancing. It was too far away to get a closer look but he would keep an eye on that one, he could feel something coming from it and he could not currently tell if it was a good or a bad feeling.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:08 pm

TimelordSnowy wrote:Username: TimelordSnowy
Lion name: Theta
Pride: Shadow Canyon Pride
Pride Status: Time Watcher
[706/750]

Theta was intimately familiar with the ebb and flow of time. He saw the weave of time like film reels playing on repeat. Timelines linking others together like ribbons of fate. He could grasp those ribbons in his claws and see ones past, present, or future. He saw from the time they were born to the time of their death. Theta's been able to see this flow for as long as he can remember, he lost track of his age a long time ago. He's seen the birth of many universes and the death of hundreds more. He's learned to not get attached, watching those you can not save no matter how much you wish starts to weigh heavy on your soul after a time. You can not interfere in time, it marches on with or without you in a never ending flow, never to be stopped, never to be slowed. He does not share what he sees with others, it is his burden to bear and he will not put that on anyone else's shoulders. The only ones who could begin to understand are the prophets and seers who are few and far between. He is lonely in the grand scheme of things and he accepts this. He would outlive anyone he got close to anyway. It is his job to watch and observe the same way it is Aarush's job to make the sun warm the skys and Lua's job to make the oceans dance with the moon.

-----

A lion sat in the shadows of the trees on top of the cliff. A blue light glowed next to them, the outline of another lion floating gently in the air next to them.
"Surely there is somethi-"
"No." Theta interrupted Helmet, hunched over watching he waves below. "I can not interfere."
"Theta..." Helmet watched the other lion sadly. His friend had seen a future of despair for the lions in the canyon and unlike the other times it seemed to be affecting him greatly. Helmet tried to comfort him, truly, but when the ancient lion got something into his head, especially regarding time and its nature, it was hard to sway him from his path. He had met Theta sometime towards the beginning of this universes timeline and while he never stuck around long, Helmet always tried to find the lonely wanderer at one point or another when he disappeared for far to long in Helmets eyes.
"They must deal with what is coming on their own I can not warn or help them. It would disrupt everything and break the flow of time. Possibly creating so many paradoxes that it destroys this universe before its time. I have no idea if the timeline collapsing would allow for the next universe to even be created before its time or if it would be the end of everything and I cannot risk that happening." Theta turned and glared harshly at Helmet who floated calmly next to him. Helmet sighed, he knew the lion took Time and anything relating to it seriously but he didn't realize it was this bad. He also knew Theta was far older then himself, the way he talked and the things he described... it was unlike anything Helmet had ever seen or heard of, but it was still hard not to see the lion who was far smaller then himself as a cub. And he had a hard time resisting the cry of a cub in pain. Unfortunately there was not a whole lot he could do to ease Theta's pain, he was not well versed in the nature of time and he felt like he would just make things worse if he tried. So he stayed silent and Theta turned to watch the ocean waves crash against the side of the cliff. Unbeknownst to Helmet he was watching a ribbon of time flowing below, watched as it bobbed and weaved amongst the waves, almost like it was dancing. It was too far away to get a closer look but he would keep an eye on that one, he could feel something coming from it and he could not currently tell if it was a good or a bad feeling.

All yours!

Thanks to all of you for entering, I loved each story so much, I actually had to get some other peoples opions to properly decide haha.

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me