My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kraken Selrosvo MYO

Postby kiwipen » Tue May 10, 2022 4:47 am

Convinced to join a crew? You must have misheard the prompt - or maybe she did. She wasn't 'convinced' to join anything - G'laula [Nicknamed to Ula allowed] joined the crew in the same way a parasite 'joins' it's host - nothing short of a hostile takeover. Ula crawled upon a ship big enough to contain her ego and decided to settle there; and anyone who had a problem with it walked the plank if they were lucky. Of course, the captain was among those who were let go for professional reasons, and she now sits atop her ship with an iron fist - er, tentacle? She's a bit of a tough customer.

That being said, it was more of a case of convincing her crew to follow her; after seeing many of their crewmates tossed aboard, their captain removed... those who weren't convinced were put to work or convinced by the few Selros that saw that their new captain had much more power than the previous one. That, and she was much nicer on the eyes. Yeah she was a little scary and powerful but, you know. Magic is powerful, and Kraken Selros are so rare! Other Selros are sure to fear any ship that's headed by a Kraken, let alone one as powerful and ambitious as Ula herself. Those who were convinced she was a good captain did their best to convince the unconvinced, and soon enough a harmony formed betweeh the captain and her crew.

That is to say, you either loved her, or you feared her.

The old captain was nothing but a drop in the bucket now compared to what she is like as a captain. He was relaxed.... allowed his crew members plenty of days off, and attended to their needs before his own. He was very beloved by his crew, and inherited the position from his father. When Ula forcefully boarded his ship, he tried to talk things out - and talk things out he did. Turns out Ula is a very gifted and charismatic lady, and it was easy for him to make the decision to willingly hand over the ship to her, and go take a swim with the sharks. He probably liked sharks anyway. If he's lucky, maybe he'd find a Siren Selros Kingdom to go hang out with.

Convincing the others was tricky, but again, anyone who couldn't be convinced was sent overboard, until those who followed her outnumbered those who didn't. The change from a kind, benevolent captain to one who was very selfish and looking out for themselves was harsh, to say the least. It was a lifestyle change for everyone; but Ula can safely say that she enjoys the changes she's made. Now everyone tends to her hand and foot - er, tentacle foot. And if she gets hungry, she can just pluck a shark out of the water and have her crew prepare it for her. Everyone wins. Well, everyone except the previous captain. And everyone she threw overboard. And everyone who doesn't tend to her needs. But you know. Everyone that Ula cares about wins.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kraken Selrosvo MYO

Postby bakuraas. » Tue May 10, 2022 4:55 am

Your Kraken MYO is now approved!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"