Time spent 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nbbby

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:33 pm

Tysm<3
Name: Xeno
How they overcame their obstacles:
Xeno’s life hasn’t necessarily been an easy one, but for anyone who has met Xeno before, this wouldn’t necessarily come as a surprise. After all, one must only look at the scars on the tall being to see that they’ve been through more than their fair share of hardships. Yet, they are still standing- and more importantly, still smiling. The reason for this?
Xeno has never been bound to the normal, the natural. Quite frankly, the way they were able to overcome their obstacles, to face their own demons and come out victorious was simply that they accepted them, and let go.
This may seem like it isn’t the best idea for some, but for Xeno? It’s the way they live.
For example, Xeno struggled with their identity for a long time, trying to figure out who they were, what they were, and who they wanted to be.. but the answer wouldn’t come, no matter how hard they tried to find it. And finally, after such a long time, they were approached by a little one who absolutely adored them. And when Xeno asked “what could possibly be so good about me?” The little one gave them an answer that became a motto for their life, a mantra he repeats whenever he struggles.
“Well, you’re you, aren’t you? And you can do anything!”
This mantra, twisted slightly, became their driving force. When life got them down, “I’m me as can be, and everything’s possible,” was the phrase that got Xeno through it. Even with the disastrous situation of losing a tail, as good as losing a limb, this kept them from giving up all hope even when it was hard to stand. Perhaps it made them a little weird, believing in all sorts of things no one else could imagine... but in the end, Xeno is still standing, still Xeno even with the pieces missing, and that’s what counts.
So when asked what let them persevere through all the hardships, Xeno will tell you, “A child’s faith that being who you are is good enough can inspire you to live through anything.”
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me