Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

random sketches for PETS (closed) by Fellefan

Artist Fellefan [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

random sketches for PETS (closed)

Postby Fellefan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:35 am

today marks my 11th year on CS, and this is the site that got me into digital art. I don't know why but sometimes I just feel like using the oekaki for old times sake sooo.. random arts anyone?

currently; closed to catch up! o:

quality will range from quick doodles (shown in the drawing above) to sketches, to "full" arts. it really just depends on your payment and character. don't complain about what you get in the end. you see the shop's sketch, right? you know what you're in for. no refunds!
artistic freedom is HIGHLY preferred! I like to play around with colours, lighting, shapes etc. I have an option in the form to tell me how much free reign you'd like to give me, allow me ALL of it and I will love you ♥ (but be warned what you're signing up for. remember: no refunds!)
I don't do edits unless it's a "higher quality" piece and/or I missed something very major/obvious (and didn't deliberately leave it out) on your character!
I reserve the right to decline any order for any reason; be it I do not like the payment, character, other something else.
if you're going to re-upload to toyhouse; please credit my toyhouse account instead of linking here! (I always got the same name)

payment
WL pets only, no duplicates unless they're hoard pets
I may take WL items, but that isn't a main priority (unless it's WL animal eggs, I'd love those!)
I do NOT accept C$.

how to order
post your form > wait for confirmation > send payment > I'll accept payment once I get started on your order

order form
character;
species; (sometimes it's not clear so please specify)
personality; (just a few words please, leave blank for artistic freedom)
art wishes; (here you can wish for a certain type of art, but its not guaranteed you'll get it)
artistic freedom level; (tell me how much you're ok with me doing whatever I want ahah)

HOARDS
what I'm currently on the hunt for, offering these pets as payment may grant you a big bonus! I may even switch over to my main art program and make something proper for you..
ImageImageImage want 6 of each total!
Image missing 10 of these! (please, I've been hoarding them since release and I just want it completed..)
AND OWLS, all owls. even ones that aren't on my WL! the goal is 3k and I'm less than a hundred away now.

- queue:
Skiller
NARANDA
captain dude
dwarjam
Last edited by Fellefan on Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: random quality sketches for PETS (open)

Postby cakepopcat » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:07 am

character; arcade!! ill dm his ref/etc
species; snow leopard
personality; silly lil guy
art wishes; i would really like a colored/detailed piece please. <3 i sent a 2009 very rare pet c:
artistic freedom level; go for it, just dont change his design! thank you!!
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fellefan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:13 am

@ohworm!
ooh snow leopard, I'd love to try my hands on that! and I can for sure make something a bit more proper, been wanting to try that that in the oekaki again. :D
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:20 am

character; https://toyhou.se/14033852.-aspen-
species; wolf!
personality; peppy , constantly excited, playful, jsut a silly funney gal :3
art wishes; half/fullbody with minor coloring (like how it is in the example) wuld b awesom but its up to u i dont mind whatever i get!!!:D
artistic freedom level; oh yea h u can do literally whatever!!!! oh small backstory note, shes actually an angel & has secret wings & a halo so if u wanna play around with angel/gold/glow motifs that wuld b awesome!!! but literally anythin works!
Last edited by webheadXD on Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ART SHOP - 5c$ OC PURGE
ImageImageImage
ImageWebs - it/they - resident sparklefur - okekai userImage
artist^
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corvid. » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:20 am

character; https://toyhou.se/886928.zaro/gallery
species; he's a dragon!
personality; charismatic, charming, a little unhinged though outwardly relaxed, a funky evil dude
art wishes; absolutely anything, your style is neato so!
artistic freedom level; go for anything at all, I don't mind at all as long as it still remotely resembles him-
edit cos i forgor: i am SO SORRY all of his art is in such different styles- he can be drawn in any way with any reference, but his most recent ref is https://toyhou.se/886928.zaro/gallery#29300310 which has all his base colours in it (apart from his other eye which is blue), his base colours can also be found in the ref before that one

ready to send the payment offer whenever you are! if it doesn't tickle your fancy then please don't hesitate to decline ^^

─────────────────────────

and we say
───────────────────
Been playing since 2018
Rat lover and collector
English
Artist and writer
───────────────────
what can we say?
Cypher

They/them

DID Sys
©

corvid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:30 am

character; Showers
species; fox
personality; stubborn, confident, cheerful, outgoing, naive
art wishes; whatever you want to do!
artistic freedom level; Do whatever you feel looks best! Just take note that when her powers are activated, her eyes are red. Thank you for the opportunity. : )

Payment; Image and Image
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:00 am

character; Oberyx (Quick note; feather is just on the one side)
species; Fox
personality; Serious, cold, apathetic, calculating, strategic, and strong. Sprit hunter and assassin.
art wishes; No preference.
artistic freedom level; All I ask is that his personality is taken into account, other than that, go nuts!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:12 am

character; Froot Loop
species; Dog (Beagle)— Feral
personality; excitable, trusting, friendly. He is loyal and protective of friends and very good with chemistry. He can talk! The big trouble is getting him to shut up (unfortunately this leads to him sometimes spilling secrets he shouldn’t)! He loves food, especially bacon!
art wishes; ayo! Whatever you feel like!
artistic freedom level; whatever you feel like! He has a little doggy backpack like this but worn like this where he keeps his alchemy stuff. Don’t feel like you have to include it but if it inspires you, go for it!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dwarjam » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:43 am

character; Timelord
    species; a random beast, he is not based on anything, he is just a small scruffy thing with a canine-like skull for a face, you have TOTAL freedom to base on the skull on anything in particular you want. :>
    personality; mischievous, maybe mysterious as well? he doesn't have much of a personality so you can really do anything with him.
    art wishes; anything!
    artistic freedom level; all the freedom you want! you can do anything with him, his skull doesn't even have to be canine-like, just have fun with him if you plan on doing him! <3
- - - -
​​​​ᴠ​​​​​ᴀɪʀʏᴏ, ᴀ ᴏ

ᴀ ʜᴏᴍ ᴠᴀ ʏᴀ ʀᴀʏ

ᴠᴀɪʀʏᴏ, ᴀ ʀᴀʏ

ᴊᴇʀʜᴜᴍᴇ ʙʀᴜɴɴᴇɴ ɢ​​​​​​​​​​

- - - -

[ FR | TH ]
[ @dwarjam on other platforms ]

dwarjam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fellefan » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:05 am

whaa- I was gone for a few hours, hold on lemme catch up! ; ;

temp close!!
Fellefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me