Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

idk where to put this.i miss the"sketches & experiments"bord by Apollyon.

Artist Apollyon. [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

idk where to put this.i miss the"sketches & experiments"bord

Postby Apollyon. » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:14 pm

i always want to draw, but i never do it anymore. i think its because i forgot how to do so while stil making it enjoyable. its my fault for never taking the time to learn anatomy while i was still motivated and young. ah, i miss that time. now im aging out of being able to just create things for no reason other than passion. i dont know if i want to keep going to school because all i want to do is get back to my childhood.
im always stalking the oekaki on here because i miss the passion i used to have for art and drwing. some of the stuff you guys make on here is truly phenomenal, and every time i check out the ppl im following im sure to find a piece that resonates with me.
i wish i didnt choose an art stlye that is so GODforsakingly hard to draw. im so bad at making lineart or inking in any way,, im terrible at it but i feel like nobody respects digital art unless ur able to do that. if somebody has some easy tips let me know, because otherwise my timer is going to fovever be stuck at 5hours+ and youll rarely see me on here lol.
im laughing but im crying haha.
ignore the typos, im weird and i think that it adds to the rant. it makes it feel more raw and real to me idk. but i AM iterate, i swearrr it guys im in COLLEGE and everythingggggg hahaha
anyway, wish i could go back to being 12 and in love with making art for art's sake. now im too much of a perfectionist to even start, too scared of the potential to fail. my mind and body are evolving too fast. i want time to go back.
β˜… 𝗗𝗒𝗒𝗠! π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ β˜…
ImageImageImage
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€Image──────┐
he/him, call me Jayce─th ─ spotify ─ carrd─adult! college student
└──────Imageβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β˜…π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ π˜Ώπ™€-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆ-π˜Ώπ™Šπ™Šπ™ˆβ˜…
╔═════════════════╗
ImageImagexImagex
β•šβ•β•β•β•β• β˜… Click 4 link! β˜… ═════╝
Apollyon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me