Creature by Turo0

Artist Turo0 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Creature

Postby Turo0 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:57 am

My entry for this

This creature is size of a lion. Its lower body resembles big cat, but it has 3 tails with two of them being flat horizontally and one at the middle vertically. It has two big wings attached on its back near its front paws and smaller wings at the back paws. When it flies it controls its movements with its tails. It is too heavy to actually fly itself, but it can jump from a cliff or a tree while hunting. Its ears are big so it can hear its prey well and hunt at night too.
It doesn't have feathers, but the tails, wings and ears are just skin like bat's wings. Otherwise it is covered in short fur.
The creature is usually dark grey, but can be found albino too.
The creature has strong front paws. The other paws are great for sprinting, but have no sharp claws so it won't get stuck while running. The front paws it uses to catch its prey have strong big claws that have clawy spikes on them. Therefore if the creature manages to get its claws on a prey, escape is rare. The spikes make the claws get stuck in the prey.
The part between the front and middle parts is mainly muscle, making the area thin but very strong. The creature can have all its weight on its front paws and therefore it can also climb well on bigger prey. Its lungs etc are behind the middle paws.

The head has two indentical sides, so even if the prey kicks its head it is fine. The brains are further back around it's neck. It has mouth in the middle and noses on top and bottom of it. After the noses there are eyes, making it able to see well where to land as they make its area of sight very long.

(English is not my first language so if it's difficult to understand feel free to ask for more information, I can do my best to explain the creature!)
Finnish player 🏳️‍🌈 he/him. My birthday is June 15th!
Currently really looking for these pets for my collection! So consider trading me if you have any of them available!
ImageImageImage Image
Turo0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me