Citrus Hills Mustangs (Nursery) by Butter Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Butter Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Citrus Hills Mustangs (Nursery)

Postby Butter Dragon » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:01 pm

It is not the mod's responsibility to make sure you’ve read the rules. While we are understanding of mistakes, ignorance is no excuse, please read and be familiar with any and all rules in this section.

1) Updated stable pages with listed slots are required for breeding any CHM.

2) Breedings consist of one stallion and one mare. Same-sex and multiple partner breedings are not currently permitted without the use of specific items (TBD).

3) CHM have 15 breeding slots unless stated otherwise on their adoption page.

4) You must wait two weeks after your breeding is accepted before applying for another one. (Again, the countdown starts when your form is accepted, not when the foal is posted).

5) You must wait at least two weeks after their growth before breeding a CHM.

6) It is up to you to keep track of your CHM breeding slots, if it is found that more than the allotted 15 slots have been used they will be immediately sterilized and repossessed.

7) Related CHM are not allowed to breed, it is up to you to check the family lines. If a CHM is found to have been produced from related parents the CHM in question will be immediately sterilized and repossessed.

8) You may breed your own CMH or another's, who owns them does not matter, only who posts the form.

9) Permission screenshots are required, quotes will not be accepted as valid proof.

10) The foal goes to the one who posted the form, you may trade/gift/readopt it according to regular CHM rules after it has been grown.

Font Credit
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me