Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Madness by Svetigris

Artist Svetigris [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Madness

Postby Svetigris » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:44 am

Recently opera started lagging and i wasted MINUTES of my precious time figuring out what was the problem. It turned out it just needed an update. Ok. I had to clean and wipe my cookie data for minutes and even update, to get the "wonderful" news that chromium (basically, what modern browsers run on) now will render adblockers practically obsolete. Which means if you had an adblocker - you'd go back seeing those mildly uncomfortable ads telling you buying a product you don't need or giving you a shovel fantasy rpg with lots of donate. Oh, have i mentioned they eat cookies and data like spaghetti?

I had to go to my beloved browser, Pale Moon, this is why my oekaki looks poor-quality - it doesn't have pen pressure at all. Which means i will have to adapt and refuse many oekaki art i do - it will look like it's name. Oekaki in Japanese means "doodle" or "sketch"

So that is a small warning for modern browser users. Start searching an alternative.
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Madness

Postby Svetigris » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:46 am

Also Chibipaint doesn't work. Had to downgrade chikenpaint
Svetigris