Phenotype: sooty blue taffy snowflake appaloosa
      Genotype: ee/Ata/Zz/Stst/nLp
      Rarity: uncommon
      Breeding Notes:
        - horn cannot pass
        -fluff passes as usual
      Sire/Dam: Foundation
      Sire/Dam: Foundation

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

To have the chance to win this tolt please fill out the form below! The winter solstice is the longest night (and shortest day) of the year. It is a turning point towards longer and warmer days to come, and a reminder that the darkness doesnt last. As such, I'd like you to tell me how this tolt finds light in the darkest of times; the light in itself, in friends, and in life itself. I'd like to know the spark of hope that keeps burning inside them even when everything around them is trying to put it out.

I'd also like for you to include an item from nature that is important to them (ie: a specific plant or something similar) that I will add to the tolt at the end of the competition. No limits, but these are the bare necessities.

What does this tolt do to remember the light in the dark?
      when in the darkest of times, this tolter turns to the simple philosophy of looking for the positives in a grim situation. kainé has lived a harsh life, her dam died as a foal and she was brought up by bottle. she grew up on her own, with a fiery spirit and bold determination, and she was often an outcast in any of the social groups formed among other tolter foals. as she matured, she was sold to several different owners, some kinder and some harsher towards her attitude and fiery spirit. she had nearly had that flame extinguished once, that owner was far from kind, but even in the darkness, she remembered the simpler times, and looked to find the positives. while treated harshly, she was still fed and watered, she had shelter, etc, and she always looked onto the future with hope, knowing some day things would be better. after a while, the person gave up trying to break her spirit, and she was sold once again, this time to a sweet, patient woman. once the spirited tolter stepped out of the trailer, she was greeted with an old, familiar sight, white balloon fowers. her first human had them, she remembered seeing them in the planters as a foal, and seeing the soft white flowers blooming in the ground filled the filly with hope.
      Her newest owner was kind, eternally patient, and even worked with her. she never once struck her, instead working to gain her trust and respect, and soon the two became an inseparable pair, even with the negative air about the tolter, the girl and horse always pulled through and performed admirably in even the roughest of situations. kainé always looked to the positives in life, and eventually she ended up in a home full of love and warmth, one she wouldn't have if she gave up.

Last edited by crumpled wings on Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #E006 winter solstice

Postby blackhoeses » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:17 pm

User Name: Blackhoeses
Show Name: Nuit la plus longue
Barn Name: Soul
Item: Ipheion (Starflowers)

more to come

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ "Beauty is, as beauty does.
That is not a name.
Yes it is Beauty. Black beauty " ✼

Hodgepodge FarmRange Trotters
Nutty Horse RanchWhite Champion's Valdiac Barns
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx
©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blackhoeses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Show Name: The Magic of Winter
Barn Name: Esmerelda
What does this tolt do to remember the light in the dark? Esmerelda turns to the skies to find her light. Even though the days are short, she enjoys the long, dark nights. This is because the sky is lit up with brilliant stars. She looks to the stars to remind her that there is more out there. More things to learn, more people to meet, and more things to experience. Although times may seem dark, there is light out there. You might just have to look somewhere different to find it.
Item: Purple Clematis - image source
Last edited by ►Athena◄ on Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:37 pm

Show Name: The Never Ending Chase
Barn Name: Máni
In Máni's darkest hours he has always drawn from his childhood memories with his sister to bring him light. His sister has always been a guiding light in his life, a fun loving, wild, and fiery filly she was the perfect foal to bring him out of his shell and help him show his true personality. Though they now live in different countries and thousands of miles away, he will always have his memories with her to bring him back from the edge of the darkness.
His favourite memory with her is actually from when they learnt that Máni had been sold to Ironwood and would be leaving his home for a new one. She had told him that all he had to do was look to the sun to remember her in all her blinding glory. He had laughed and told her how full of herself she was but had then grown quite and asked rather sadly "What about when the sun has disappeared for the day?" but Máni's sister always had the answer and now was no different. She told him that if the sun had left the sky to look for the moon, as it was only so bright because of the sun and should the moon be gone look to the stars for they were far away suns we could only see the littlest of light from.
So to this day whenever Máni needs that little bit of light in his life he simply looks up for the sky is never truly dark.
Item: Aconitum (Wolf's Bane)

Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Show Name:
Barn Name:
Item: Moon lily and obsidian
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:24 pm

Show Name: lunar tears
    Barn Name: kainé
    What does this tolt do to remember the light in the dark? when in the darkest of times, this tolter turns to the simple philosophy of looking for the positives in a grim situation. kainé has lived a harsh life, her dam died as a foal and she was brought up by bottle. she grew up on her own, with a fiery spirit and bold determination, and she was often an outcast in any of the social groups formed among other tolter foals. as she matured, she was sold to several different owners, some kinder and some harsher towards her attitude and fiery spirit. she had nearly had that flame extinguished once, that owner was far from kind, but even in the darkness, she remembered the simpler times, and looked to find the positives. while treated harshly, she was still fed and watered, she had shelter, etc, and she always looked onto the future with hope, knowing some day things would be better. after a while, the person gave up trying to break her spirit, and she was sold once again, this time to a sweet, patient woman. once the spirited tolter stepped out of the trailer, she was greeted with an old, familiar sight, white balloon fowers. her first human had them, she remembered seeing them in the planters as a foal, and seeing the soft white flowers blooming in the ground filled the filly with hope.
    Her newest owner was kind, eternally patient, and even worked with her. she never once struck her, instead working to gain her trust and respect, and soon the two became an inseparable pair, even with the negative air about the tolter, the girl and horse always pulled through and performed admirably in even the roughest of situations. kainé always looked to the positives in life, and eventually she ended up in a home full of love and warmth, one she wouldn't have if she gave up.
    Item: white balloon flowers

adding art at some point c:
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:40 am

little_light wrote:
    Show Name: lunar tears
    Barn Name: kainé
    What does this tolt do to remember the light in the dark? when in the darkest of times, this tolter turns to the simple philosophy of looking for the positives in a grim situation. kainé has lived a harsh life, her dam died as a foal and she was brought up by bottle. she grew up on her own, with a fiery spirit and bold determination, and she was often an outcast in any of the social groups formed among other tolter foals. as she matured, she was sold to several different owners, some kinder and some harsher towards her attitude and fiery spirit. she had nearly had that flame extinguished once, that owner was far from kind, but even in the darkness, she remembered the simpler times, and looked to find the positives. while treated harshly, she was still fed and watered, she had shelter, etc, and she always looked onto the future with hope, knowing some day things would be better. after a while, the person gave up trying to break her spirit, and she was sold once again, this time to a sweet, patient woman. once the spirited tolter stepped out of the trailer, she was greeted with an old, familiar sight, white balloon fowers. her first human had them, she remembered seeing them in the planters as a foal, and seeing the soft white flowers blooming in the ground filled the filly with hope.
    Item: white balloon flowers

adding art at some point c:

congrats!
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:34 pm

I just saw I won this girl, and she looks so, so beautiful, thank you so so much 💙
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick