3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#093 smokey cream champagne overo blanket pintaloosa

Postby crumpled wings » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:55 am

Current Owner: .devote.

Previous Owner(s): n/a
      Show Name:
      Barn Name: Whimsy
      Eye Colour: orchid
      Phenotype: smokey cream champagne overo blanket pintaloosa w/ gulastra plume
      Genotype: Ee/aa/CrCr/nCh/Oo/nLp
      Rarity: rare
      Breeding Notes:
        - n/a
      Sire/Dam: Foundation
      Sire/Dam: Foundation

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

personality: Whimsy is utmost a whimsical wallflower. She's one to follow to the beat of her own hooves & her own heart. Better with conversing with herself than others, she still managed to create herself a wonderful nitty gritty group of tolts that get her perception & can understand who she is. In the human world Whimsy seemed standoffish, not fearful but observant & cunning. She never hurt anyone but if a fence is short enough for clearance, she's going to jump it and chase after the wind. All she really longed for was to gallop and nap in rich green pastures that were dappled in wildflowers. Her mother bringing her up as a well mannered filly, she would tell her 'attachments are silly. We live this life in the hands of man, the more well mannered you are, the better life may grant but don't expect it to.' it would pierce Whimsy's soul but all she would say is 'yes mother...' as her freeing desire burned deep down inside of her. And story be told, she never did let her mothers and the others words stop her. Her first time being in a better caring community, she didn't know how to accept it. But purely mesmerized she soaked all the love in and set herself free of the world's commands to just simply be.

Last edited by crumpled wings on Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #093 smokey cream champagne overo blanket pintaloosa

Postby .devote. » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:07 am

Jebh&>÷h hi o98hhuwoo = crump thankyou so much for this precious babe & the oppurtunity ♡♡
Merry christmas to you lovely ♡
call me devote -- she/her
Long time user returning after a few years
Socially awkward but super sweet!
beginner artist
Asmarilius Isles
TH
Art Shop

「 “ the best way out is always through ” 」
⇜ ❥ ⇝
.devote.

My pets