Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

UKIYO | An ARPG | ARTIST SEARCH

Postby kiffell » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:13 am

[img]banner%here[/img]

welcome to the world of UKIYO! a world filled with magical power. Ukiyo is an ARPG based on one of my (kiffell) own character worlds, since I adore this world I thought I'd bring it to the public in ARPG style. Ukiyo is highly based on world and character development to encourage users to develop their new OCs rather than letting them sit in the dark.

we strive to be a welcoming community with few, yet enforcing, rules. basically, this is just a fun place to get some new magical creature ocs and develop them!

a common question: what type of species is UKIYO exactly?
to answer this, UKIYO doesn't have a set species! OCs in UKIYO can be any real life animal, the most common being mammals. these animals can be hybrids, have wings, horns, fins, cool tails or even just normal! remember to look at the trait guide to see what these creatures can have! you are free to take a look at the characters within my personal ukiyo world to get an idea :]

nursery - customs - guild archive - level up archive

- - -

RULES:
    -you can make as many entries as you want
    -please read the main thread all the way through before entering! know which traits are milestone traits!
    -you MUST link your previous entries
    -you MUST add a ‘FAKE’ sign
    -do not color this in as an existing character [media included]
    -artist entries may be be turned into ukiyo customs WITH the artists permission AND if you have an open custom slot for the month
    -if chosen as a guest artist, you may make as many adopts as you want/can within a month, then you will be evaluated and staff will decide if you should be hired
    -all designs MUST be made on oekaki
    -entries may NOT have milestone level traits
    -remember there are no base lines for ukiyo, you have to create your own lines
    -good luck to all!

Last bumped by kiffell on Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:13 am.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me