teekin #029 - closed

Postby tūī » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:47 pm

edits wrote:[uc] horns
      [uc] tail
      [c] hair
      [nr] colored sclera
      [nr] expression
      "this teekin reminds you of the night sky!"

to win this teekin, tell me about the interior of their home! (eg. aesthetics, precious items, furniture.)
      300 words maximum! prettying up your form is fine, but not required.

owned by kyar

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]teekin name:[/b]
      [b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by tūī on Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: teekin #029 - open !!

Postby partlysocial » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:13 am

Username: OneFurryBoi2
Teekin name: Astéri
Prompt:It’s two stories high. Once you walk in there is a bunch of welcome signs, and everything is abstract and modern. The kitchen has zodiac signs of which ones eat the most, along with a bunch of sarcastic morning jokes, there is a pantry that is JUST for snacks. Once you walk into the living room the tv is more like what you would see at a movie theater, and has one of those reeeaally long couches in front of it. There’s a turn table in between these two things with a brightly colored abstract statue and little places for making soda concoctions. The dining room is really big, and has a very long table, there are paintings all around, and there is a star constellation tablecloth year round. The last room downstairs is the art studio, with everything you could ever need, the floor and walls are covered, in case of a lot of messes, there are paw prints everywhere. The staircase has a is winding and is mostly black with flecks of different colors. The upstairs is two restrooms, three guest bedrooms, and a master bedroom. There is also a balcony that connects to the hallway. The restrooms are almost identical, but the shower curtains and towels are different splashes of color. They, also, have sarcastic signs, but they also have a bunch of magazines. The guest bedroom are mostly gray, but have many paintings in them to lighten up the room, the lamps are also abstract shapes. Then you have the master bedroom. A multi colored king sized bed, with two side tables that hold some hand made art pieces. A huge walk in closet with automatic lights. A tv directly across from the bed, a furry carpet, and the ceiling is glass and domed shaped, allowing for views of the night sky. Watch out, though, there is also a station for sharpening of the horns. On the balcony there is a little waterfall cascading into a pond below, and a nice little telescope.
Last edited by partlysocial on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evan - He/She/They - Folk punk is superior.
”I was going through hell and your solution was to leave”
TH

partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:30 am

username: CatOwU
teekin name: Vitral
prompt: Vitrals house is a delight, specially when the sun is in the right positions.
It's a house full of light-reflecting things, specially the windows. There's big stained glass windows almost everywhere, and they have patterns of the sky on them, some of them clouds, sunsets, stars, and rainbows.
The ceiling is painted to look like a galaxy, and there's clouds made out of paper hanging from there. The lights are small and white, with a big light yellow/ blue one in the center of each room.
most of the stuff simulates the sky, actually. The strategies are white and fluffy, the pillows are gray, the duvets are diferente shades of blue. It's an amazing sighs, really.
Theres this one bookshelf in the farthest corner of the house, filled with crystals and buttons of all colors and materials. Vitral gets lost in their shine.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username: Silver Pandorica
teekin name: Aslan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A rocky tunnel-like crevice in the cave wall greets you. In order to get through,
you have to duck down. From there, it's a short few steps until the walls give way to a large
open space. Your eyes widen.

Before you stands a breathtaking sight. Shells and sea glass hang on invisible strings from the
roof of the cavern. A circular hole can be found far above your head in the middle of the
ceiling, letting in the sunlight from outside. The light dances across the found treasures. The
shells sparkle, and the sea glass casts colorful flecks on the walls and floor.

Your eyes wander to a rickity table to your left. It is covered in sand-coated sea shells, cloths,
and a bottle of what looks to be some sort of cleaning solution. A spool of string sits on the
far back corner of the table, almost about to slip off the edge.

A pile of cushions lies across the room. For sleeping, no doubt. On the far end of the
single-room home, taking up a majority of the back half of the home, you spot a small stove,
a makeshift pantry, and some other typical kitchen things. All look as if they were built by a
sleep-deprived toddler, but if they were functional, what did you care?

In the center of the room, directly underneath the hole in the ceiling, was the plushest rug
you've ever set foot on. In fact, if you were to stay here, you think you'd rather sleep on the
rug than the pile of pillows. Standing on the rug, you do a slow, 360 spin, taking in everything
once more. The kitchen, the shells, the glass, the glittering light...it was beautiful.
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:00 am

username: triplethesix
    teekin name:
    prompt: wip

THEY ARE STUNNING WOWIE
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocki » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:24 am

x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

__________________________⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚  ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ __________________________

˚ Username : Rocki xxx
˚ Teekin Name : Yexing

"Twilight Star"

Upon noticing a pathway of pawprints leading into what seems like a rabbit hole, you decide to follow it until you are faced with a marvelous stone which resembled a dancing rainbow. You grab it, your curiosity getting the better of you, until suddenly you find yourself plummeting downwards who knows how far- it seems you dropped the stone the moment you picked it up.

________________________⋆ ˚。˚  ˚。˚ ⋆ ________________________

You land on an assortment of pillows- unable to tell if they were organized or just thrown together randomly, but from above it seemed like falling onto a rainbow! You get up and look for a way out, following a hallway into who knows where- passing by several display shelves of more stones and artifacts- but none as eye-catching as the one you saw upon entering.

"Huh!?" you hear a voice call out, but you continue exploring. At the end of the hallway you are struck with awe as you realize you are currently inside of an enormous geode- the walls are different hues of pink to golden brown, even dimly lit corners shimmering brightly. Stroking your hand across several trinkets such antique hourglasses and hand-carved vases, before you find yourself on a soft chocolate-coloured cushion. You glare at the towering ceiling, the glimmers seeming to mimic constellations- so gorgeous that you didn't realize someone's been yelling at you this whole time, "The exit's that way!"

"I've been trying to get my paws on that rainbow rock but every time I grab it I just fall! I found it first though- meaning I am the one to camp here! Buuut maybe you can help out- if you bribe me with a gift!"

And before you know it you are back, in the same place you were before you saw the paw prints.

[300/300]

Last edited by Rocki on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 10 times in total.
██ ███████████████

━ ━━━━ . . .
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

x.xx蒲棋

xxxxxx« trade thread
xxxxxx« quitting for fr

━ ━━━ « ♠︎ » ━
░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xImage
██ ███████████████
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
▐░xx
Rocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// hear me roar

Postby Kyar » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:26 am

username: // kyar
teekin name: // tyros

prompt:
// you see me when
dark clouds roll overhead
bright flashes spark the sky

you hear me when
great roars of thunder
shake the pouring rain

you feel me when
you close your eyes
and let the storm soak in //

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx// gif credit //

tyros lives an everchanging life, rooted in the force of the bright summer storm. his home, if it can be called such, a roiling mass of dark clouds, carried over the land by the wave of his hand. some would call him the likes of a god, others, cursed. but what power can one hold over a storm? when he's known nothing different, what burden is a curse?

he sees the world in bright flashes of chaos, whirlwinds and pouring rain. wherever he goes, a shadow flows over the earth. the sun still streams down overhead, warming his own delicate fur, then swallowed up by the mass of clouds he calls home. but as he brings about this thunder and chaos, the rain showers down life and new birth. when lightning strikes, though a forest may burn, new growth springs up from the rich carbon ashes.

home is a word meaning many things. a home in the sky, a bed of clouds, not an object to his name, may not feel home to any other. tyros may not have ever known different, but what would it change? his home is the whole world - the sun overhead, the bed of clouds to rest a weary head, the travels over bright cities and deep blue bays. he sees everything and none of it, the darkness he ferries leaving light, life, rainbows in his wake.

while he possesses nothing, he possesses all - life, earth, growth, destruction - traveling the world on a chariot of the storm.

// 291 //
Last edited by Kyar on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:12 am

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomy » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:02 pm

username: germ`
teekin name: mirror
prompt: there's a fissure in the side of the mountain of glass. the mountain itself is translucent, opalescent, the color of mediterranean sea water. it's hidden somewhere only select teekins know about. this is where mirror lives, within the cavern beyond the fissure, deep in the mountain. it's a magnificent, awe-inspiring, heavenly sight only to be seen by specific eyes, this jutting tower of precious gem in the clouds.

yet, the inside is what mirror ferociously guards. as the main cave rolls inward, dark grey stone stretching into blackness, dangerous traps are set with pressure plates, spells, and tripwires. it's a start contrast to the mountain outside. it smells like cold rock. there is very little life aside from spiders and other little creepy crawlies (which mirror gladly snaps up in his jaws— he much prefers bugs over the bitter mushrooms that also grow down here).

and what's at the center of it all, you ask? what is mirror guarding so high up and far from the coast? a yawning cavern lit up star blue by bioluminescent worms hanging from the ceiling. purple, blue, red, and yellow gems growing from the walls, all precious and glinting in the worm light. you'd scarcely believe your eyes. you'd rub them again and again. and then there's the rush of water, a small falls cascading from the peak of the mountain, down, down, with a loud and constant whoosh. the light catches droplets of water as they separate from the major body of the falls and trickle onto the rock floor, splash. splash. and the water fall keeps rushing through the floor, straight down, into blackness. a hole to the void.

a hole in space and time. that's what mirror guards.

[289/300]
TOMTE / TOMY
    • HE/HIM
    • ADULT
tomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:41 am

username: dolly
      teekin name: cherry
      prompt: legend speaks of a cavern that comes and go with the tides. not many have ever found it, yet those who do speak of golden treasures as far as the eye can see. light comes from all sides, bouncing off the edges of crowns and mirrors alike. crowns that were stolen from long gone kingdoms, and mirrors that can see into other worlds. but perhaps, that is only part of legend.

once upon a time, there was no sea. only a vast desert where few travlers navigated alive. but when the sea came in during the magic storms of old, many of it's mysteries were lost to time. all except the legend cavern buried in its beach that never fills, no matter how much water flows over it.

if you catch the soulful eyes that peak from the sea, then may peace find you soon. for as legend goes, the sea will capture your home soon as well. perhaps as revenge for the creature who filled the cavern with treasures, only to be lost in time.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me