Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Please by Drizzle

Artist Drizzle [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Please

Postby Drizzle » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:31 pm

"You don't know what you ask of me."

I got an updated design for Marduk and I am so in love T^T <33 It suits where he is in his story so well. He was initially a hothead and a brat who would use his seer powers to freak people out on purpose (torturing them with the bad realities of their futures), but as he grew up his morals caught up to him and now he loathes who he was and has tucked himself away in the middle of nowhere to hide from his past and his powers.

But every now and then people find out and ask him to read them and he just Doesn't Want To anymore and does his best to hide his gaze from them. Bless.
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please

Postby Loelya » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:55 am

oooh I was curious about this fella! :D love his update, I just saw the ref on TH. also this piece is so softly shaded, beautiful!
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please

Postby Drizzle » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Loelya wrote:oooh I was curious about this fella! :D love his update, I just saw the ref on TH. also this piece is so softly shaded, beautiful!

Yeaaaaah Pixel-Latte worked their gotdang magic on him and BOOM I'm swooning over him all over again haha. I do enjoy his story though! One day I will give him a companion to pull him out of his self-flagellation, I just don't know who yet -fingersteeples-
Thanks so much though, you're the sweetest <33
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me