The Grand High Wizard Mr. Sniffy Sr.

"The Grand High Wizard Mr. Sniffy Sr." by DrowntheFrowns

Dressup entry

The Grand High Wizard Mr. Sniffy Sr.

Postby DrowntheFrowns » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:58 pm

At first when I had this pet, I just wanted to dress him up because I was craving a super tiny little friend in cute clothes, and when I saw that both the aran sweaters and the little witch hats actually fit him, something clicked in my brain and told me to make a little wizard. Slowly, but surely, I amassed a story for this little dude, until eventually, The Grand High Wizard had been born, with a little bone cat golem as his familiar. He's formally a scholar of food based magics, constantly searching for answers to random questions he has about the properties of many foods. This time, his recent experiment resulted in the birth of a sludgie, much to his dismay. Well, at least it gives him more information about his techniques. Back to the drawing board!
Getting ready to move, I won't have internet for a while when I do so I'm likely going to be inactive for a couple months, I won't know when I'll be moving so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!
My timezone is EST and I tend to go to bed around 1-2 AM in that time
I tend to come back online around 2ish PM
Also, trades with guinea pigs and either species of hamsters are always appreciated, I'm going for a full collection of those so if it's on my wishlist I want it :3
DrowntheFrowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me