Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars MYO #487

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:38 am

username: dimi.
clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4604644&hilit=tides
myo using: NR myo.
coat description: A long-furred flame point with green eyes and a scar on his upper belly.
edits: NR fluffy fur, NR scar. (any edit the cat has, see here for list: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4227257#p128225322)
obtained how?: bought
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars MYO #487

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Hey there! So, unfortunately, this cat isn't approvable because of a few things:
1. All red cats are tabbies, so it needs to at least have the signature 'm' stripes on the head and a few on the tail
2. That red is looking a little saturated, you should try to tone it down some ^w^
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:24 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:Hey there! So, unfortunately, this cat isn't approvable because of a few things:
1. All red cats are tabbies, so it needs to at least have the signature 'm' stripes on the head and a few on the tail
2. That red is looking a little saturated, you should try to tone it down some ^w^

Got it, I apologize since I used this chart which I thought was fine: will fix when I get home. https://cedarseed.com/portfolio/housecat-colors/
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:Hey there! So, unfortunately, this cat isn't approvable because of a few things:

fixed if you could check it out again :)

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:37 am

Thank you for editing this cat! ^^
This cat is now approved! Your bank/archive have been updated
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:36 pm

this myo now belongs to me <3

username: lunar-lynx
    clan: CedarClan
    name: Sandstream
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:48 pm

confirming above trade

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me