Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Generated Adopt #13 - OPEN!

Postby Meowdle » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:31 am

Welcome to Ultimate Generator Adopts!
Main Thread | Archives| [url]Customs[/url] | [url]Breeding[/url] | [url]MYOs[/url] [url]Artist Search[/url] | Discord

Prompt wrote:A drooling canine that has tufts of fur on its ears and that has a crystal on its forehead. It has a childish personality.

I quite like how this one turned out! I based the coat colors on a coyote, but whether or not the species is actually a coyote is up to you ^^

How to Enter wrote:To enter, tell me: What is the purpose of the crystal on their head? Or does it have a purpose? What do they use it for, if anything?

The contest will end on July 20th,
though this may be extended.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Storage:[/b] (can be toyhou.se, sta.sh, chicken smoothie thread, a site, ect.)
[b]Response:[/b]

This adopt is currently OPEN!

The winner should credit my toyhouse account Meowdle
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Generated Adopt #13 - OPEN!

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:38 am

Username: Glowingsaltshaker
Name: Louis
Character Storage: https://toyhou.se/Kamithewolf15
Response:

Louis is a coyote, being carnivorous, he needs to find ways to eat. Well, his horn is magic. Not only is it shiny and attractive, it enchants those who look at it to come to it, almost like a magnet! A magic magnet! Then, once the prey has come to him, he gets the job done of course, and has his meal. He can also use to to control things in a telekinetic way. The prey magnet feature of his horn helps him a lot, because his eyes are solid black. This darkens and blurs his vision during daytime, so he finds it very difficult to see. But during nighttime, it enhances his vision incredibly. Then he can hunt naturally. Though despite all of this, he’s very sweet, and very clingy. He also tries to use his horn to impress females. And the reason he’s often drooling is because during the day, he can always smell the prey, but can’t see it too well.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:40 am

Username: FluffyMilo
Name: Crystal
Character Storage: I have a toyhouse under the username FluffyMilo (can't link on site)
Response: The horn serves to find gem/jewels! This creature eats any gems and jewels it finds, and can use it to locate them whenever they're hungry.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:42 am

mark!

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:48 am

Mark

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:01 am

Username: acronymm
Name: Thiyo
Character Storage: toyhouse
Response: wip

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:29 am

Username: beebun
    Name: neo
    Character Storage: toyhouse (coppercoral)
    Response:
      neo has absolutely no idea why he has a crystal horn. his parents were normal coyotes (he thinks), and it hasn’t done anything known to him yet. though it’s already helped him in many ways, he hasn’t noticed, for its never shown anything to him other than glowing during the night. as a young pup, it shielded him from other coyotes who sought to hurt him. his horn, in fact, also led him to a kind family, as if knowing that they weren’t going to attack him for being different than others. his horn emits a glow when leading him somewhere, but neo has never actually known this. besides leading him to ‘safe’ places, his horn also has a sort of magic that he can control, if only subconsciously.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:59 am

Username: batmaning
Name: scrambled egg
Character Storage: gothamizer
Response: His horn is mysterious- he wasn't actually born with it. Nor did his parents have horns. Nor relatives, anybody else in the area; in fact it would seem that nobody could it explain it at all.

At first, it began as a very small nub on his forehead, albeit a strange, hard, and purple one. It slowly grew over the course of 4 years and it appears to have stopped its growth for now.

Now, this horn... He can't explain it, at all, but... It reacts to his thoughts. It will glow and light up his path if he thinks its dark. If he's hungry, food can be found just around the next bend. Thirsty? Have a rainstorm!

He believes he was cursed, perhaps not a negative curse but a curse nonetheless, and he went on a journey to find out how and why. And to see if there's anybody else like him out there.

The only thing he really wants is to find answers, but along the way he's learned so much about the world and life that he can't truly complain either way.
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:55 am

Username: bmkmb
Name: Agerdath
Response:

Ersa races up the mountain, wind rushing through their fur. Taking a deep breath, they call after their friend, "When I first met you, I asked where the horn came from! You still haven't told me, Agerdath!"

A coyote-like skids to a stop, kicking up rubble as he slides around. "Really?" he barks, then pounces at Ersa. The two collide and Ersa makes a face at the slobber now wetting their form.

"Agerdath," Ersa sighs, "Just tell me. I want to know."

Abruptly, Agerdath relents, "My mother was a unicorn. My father was a coyote." He turns his head, multi-colored sparkles forming in the air. With a slash downward, they explode to create a mini fireworks show.

"So you were born with it?" Ersa clarifies.

"No," Agerdath corrects briskly, "they're both dead. It started growing after. An inheritance. If I ever forget them, the memories are locked away in the horn." (He almost adds, "But they need to be unlocked by another unicorn. Why do you think we're looking for one?") The coyote hybrid then whines loudly, "Come on, Ersa, I wanna keep playing!"

The complaint shakes Ersa from their thoughts. "Fine," they say. Ersa hesitates (a second too long) before jumping onto Agerdath's back. "Shake me off," they tease.

Agerdath acts immediately. Better play than think about his quest.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 am

Username: -wild-
    Name: Dobby
    Response: As soon as Dobby touches any body of water, a lake, the ocean, a puddle - literally ANY sort of water, his horn will begin to glow. Even when he takes a drink his horn will glow for as long as it takes him to finish. Dobby is unsure of that actual purpose of this 'glowing with water' thing, but he has made some use of it. The longer that Dobby touches the water, the brighter his horn will glow - to an extent of course, this has made seeing under water, especially in deeper areas, rather easy. Dobby has now became a professional deep diver and harnesses this glowing horn power to find hidden treasure or long sunken ships at the bottoms of lakes and seas! It took some adjusting to it, but his once useless power has became quite useful indeed.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me