Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ford

Kalon #1907 - winner page 7

Postby idyll » Wed May 12, 2021 2:23 pm

hi loves <33 it certainly has been a while hasn't it
I'm here to finally offer you this sweet baby who reminds me of betta fish, and they are also my farewell for now. life demands a lot from us, and mine is not allowing me the opportunity to continue making adopts for you all. so this will be my last kalon as of now. but I am so grateful for the time I've had here, even if it was short. thank you all so much for making it so wonderful <33

--

I'd like to spread a little love.
this contest will be a raffle, but with the chance for multiple tickets.

-all you must do to enter is fill out a form with your username + ID and a name; this will give you one ticket
-you will receive 1 extra ticket for every 5 compliments given to anyone in the kalon community - this part is optional!
-...and a fun bonus question, what is this kal's favourite type of youtube compilation? this must be CS appropriate and you may use a few words to explain, but no extras; this will earn you 1 extra ticket - this is also optional!

prettying up is fine but it will have no effect on the results
you can pm me if you have any questions <33

--

Code: Select all
username + ID:
kalon name:
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional):

Edits:
NR: Whiskers
Standard: Hair, shine
Common: Fur, tail
Uncommon: Ears, tongue

Ends 21 May at CS rollover <33
Last edited by idyll on Thu May 27, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1907

Postby redhorizon » Wed May 12, 2021 2:31 pm

username + ID: booshweasel 777089
kalon name: eyja
compliments (optional): sorry in advance for popping off LOL

idyll - hey bby <3 I hope u know how much I love and miss u. I know life has been demanding a lot from you as of late, and that you've had too much going on to be around, so I just want u to know that I support u from afar. I'm screaming my support from across the world, maybe if u open the window and listen real closely u can hear me!! I've got a box of hugs in the mail <3 you're still my best friend even though you've been away for a while and I think about u a lot, I truly do hope so much that u are okay and that life gives u a break soon. I'm sad to see u having to step down from kal staff, though I know that someday if you're ever able to return, we'll all be so happy to have u. I've really missed seeing your art around so seeing this in my oekaki notifs filled me with so much happiness and excitement (in typical dan fashion)!! Our little friend group has morphed quite a bit since you've been gone, and a lot of life changes have happened, but we'll be there to welcome u with open arms if/when u are able to return!! You've really changed my life, and I will never be able to thank u enough for all of the kindness you've shown me, all of the late night laughs we've had together, all of the little meaningful gifts you've given me and all of the time we've spent getting to know each other. I love and miss u so so so much, and I can't express how much I hope life gets better for u. u deserve nothing but happiness and comfort and I'm sending the biggest box of hugs imaginable. I hope captain norway and the other pets are well, and hopefully eyja has stopped trying to swallow your finger by now lol. I'm just rambling but I think u get the point haha. Ily so so much, hang in there <3

branded - hey love LMAO I bet u saw this coming. I'm already all emotional and weepy now after the last one but u know I'm coming for u with the love too. where do I even begin?? u have changed my life so so much, more than I ever expected or imagined. u really waltzed in and turned my world upside down. u taught my things I didn't even KNOW I needed to know. Looking back to my life before I met u, I cringe so hard. I didn't even realize how badly I was doing, and how much I was holding myself back until u came along and taught me the hard lessons I didn't know I needed to learn. Sometimes it hurt and wasn't what I wanted to hear, but u knew I needed it and u were willing to be the person I didn't like for the 10 minutes it took for me to process and understand it. I've since learned that when you're telling me things I don't want to hear to just shut my mouth and listen because you're always right, and I'm really happy I know that now bc dude u really have taught me SO much. Aside from all that stuff, I just. I am filled with so much love for u every single day. u just breathe and I'm like "oh my god I love this man I require him" and the love just,,, it just comes out!!! I miss u sm and I can't wait to be with u every day and for life to just. be better. I can't wait for everything to fall into place and for all of these annoying life issues that neither of us can control to be over with, or at least.. things we can control. I'm so happy to have you and to be with you and I've never felt so... free even in a time I'm really so trapped. u have shown me how to be and love me, and how to love u while doing so and I've never been in a relationship where I could truly find that balance. dude u really just taught me how to be healthy and happy, and I just know that you're the one. you're my soulmate :agony:

cypheriius - cy!!! hi friend!!! I'm so proud of u for all you've been doing lately- I know school has been kicking your butt, and somehow you're still powering through and that's so admirable and I know all of this hard work is going to pay off. Your art has improved SO much recently and I'm so happy for you to have gotten in as a NGA <3 I love seeing your art around so so much and you're one of my favorite artists for SURE. Especially that art you did of enoch recently?? I'm still absolutely obsessed man, thank u again for that sobs. you're just. really cool dude and I love talking to you and joking around in the server and I love our friendship so much. it makes me really happy to know that you've been around for all this time and you've really become family to me, and I'll always be here for u!!

russiannlucifer - heya luci <3 we don't always talk the most but I still love and appreciate u, and your presence always brings a smile to my face. I love to see your art and see u talking in the server, and it makes me so happy to see u happy. I'm so happy for u and haven, and I'm so proud of u for pushing through all the hard things in life and doing the best that u can despite the fact that it all sucks sometimes. Your art is seriously getting SO good lately and I love seeing u post it- your style has always been one of my favorites and your grasp on anatomy and your shading and such has really just taken off and become incredible, even better than it already was!! You're also SO generous like holy cow man, u really are just the kindest person and I'm so happy to be your friend and to be able to talk to u from time to time <3

safe_haven - hi!! we've only started talking a lot more recently, but u are literally so much fun. I LOVE talking to u and playing WoW with u (which we really need to do again soon when we have the time) and I love seeing you talk about your passions. it's so cool to see u talk about hiveswap and someday I hope we can make it work so u can stream it for all of us bc I'm so excited for that! you're just such a beacon of positive energy and u feel so approachable, and I love that. I'm also so proud of u for becoming a NGA again and I'm so excited to see the batches u do- I'm praying that I can snag one!! your kits are the cutest and your style is really so unique and pretty <33 I also just. adore your art. u have such good attention to detail and you're so good with colors!! I really love mania and marais and if u ever wanna hc more just hmu bc u are a BLAST to hc with haha. u just have the coolest ideas <33

zailune - ZAIL *tackles u with a big hug* hello friend <3 u are literally such a ray of sunshine and seeing u online always brightens my day. you're one of the friends I've had the longest on cs, and I'm so happy to have u in my life. you're so much fun to talk to and u have the BEST stories ever, I always love zail storytime haha. PLUS MINNIE, she is such a baby and I love when u talk about her. I hope she's starting to learn and calm down from all that puppy energy, or at least it's more manageable, bc man she sounds like a handful as cute and fun as she is. I'm also obligated to mention your GORGEOUS art oh my goodness- the amount of detail u put into every piece is absolutely mindblowing, and you are just overflowing with talent. I can't think of anything u couldn't draw tbh, and u make it look SO effortless too!! your style is so unique and it absolutely stands out and I can always identify your stunning work. Ilysm man, I hope life is treating u well and that you're doing okay <3

-pidge - hiya pidge!! ofc I'm here to give u some love too, bc u are an absolute angel. one of the sweetest people I've ever met, u just have so much love and positivity and kindness,,,, the world needs more people like u tbh. u can light up any conversation, and your energy is just so bright and warm and happy. u are such a valued member of our friend group and we'll always protect u and love u lots, I hope u know how truly special and loved u are <33 and of course your art, we can't forget that- CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW SOFT YOUR STYLE IS,, holy cats, I could look at your art for HOURS and just get lost in the softness of it. it flows so well and it looks so gentle and calm and. wow. absolutely stunning. u are SO talented and I hope u know that <33

rosemoon - hi friend!! we haven't started talking much until more recently but u are literally so kind. u always make me smile, even just seeing u around in the kal discord. u have happy, smiling energy and it's contagious. I've never left a conversation with u without a smile on my face. you're a pleasure to talk to and I'm happy to have u in our little server now, I just know u fit right in <3 AND like w everyone else, I just have to comment on your art haha. your style is literally so cute, and it flows so well!! you're really good with poses and expression, and u capture vibes in your art so so well. I'm still obsessed with the way you drew your kal blake's hair haha, it's just. so well done! anyways- that's all I've got really. you're just really sweet and talented and I hope to get to know u more <3

sobble - hello O: I'm running out of energy to write big long paragraphs but I just wanted to say hi, ily, you're really cool. you've been so friendly to me in the time we've been friends, even despite some disagreements in the past, and I think that's pretty neat that we've been able to stay pals and get along and all. I just think you're really cool and fun and the support you've always shown me always makes me go :] <33 plus dude your art is seriously so cute and huggable. I cry @ your kal designs and. that is all.

capone - we like rarely talk but I like to consider you a friend <3 you've always been super kind to me, and so easy to talk to. I feel like u just have really cool, approachable vibes and I just. enjoy your presence so much. we seem to have a lot of similar interests so that's always cool and I adore your fursona so much, what a cool design with so much cool art!! I'm very excited for our orange mushroom batch when we get to it too :eyes: but yeah anyways I just love your vibes and your art and talking to u is always so fun. if u ever want to talk more I'd be happy to LOL

jiinxed - can I just say that the amount of work u put into kals while still living your life is so impressive?? I can't imagine how much work u have to do between kals and real life, and u still manage to be so cool and kind while doing it all. like. talk about impressive dude. kals wouldn't be where we are now without u, and the community wouldn't be the same without u either. thank u so much for all u do, and all of the extra fun things u do just to make us smile :sob:

aey - I JUST LOVE YOUR ART OKAY- I obsess over aey kals, the fluff is always so good and your hair ideas are really unique and fun, and I always ADORE seeing the cool glow ups you do when u grow or obtain new kals! I'm really excited to see what u end up doing with milo, and I'm still so in love with zoe so thank you again for that trade and yeah just. your style is so good man. ALSO thank u for doing approvals and for being such a kind, approachable person!! you're really cool haha

the lost soul - okay your kal designs are some of the best, hands down. I'm still sobbing over the kal I commissioned you for, he's one of my faves that I own and that's out of a lot of kals. your artist search entries were all stunning and I cannot wait to see what you do as a GA (your first adopt was already so incredible) and I'm hoping so much that u get hired fulltime!! your designs are literally so perfect and your style really is 10/10. you're also really kind and pleasant to work with and talk to, and I hope to have more interactions in the future ^^

thatpinkthing - I'm sure we've only actually spoken a couple of times but you're really fun to see around. You feel like such a... base part of the community for some reason haha, you're just always around spreading positive vibes. your presence is definitely noticed and appreciated, and it's just really cool seeing you around for so long!

silentsiren - I have so much admiration for u tbh. Your art is stunning, one of my favorite styles ever, and you do gorgeous work on the kal lines. You're my go-to artist for edits, myos, growths, etc (even tho I don't actually reach out often)!! You're also just such a strong, independent, admirable individual and I've seen u go through and overcome a lot of challenges and I just wanted to say that it doesn't go unnoticed. u are doing amazing things and your daughter is always so sweet to hear about. I truly wish for the best for u, and if u ever want to chat about literally anything, I'm totally here for it!! I love chatting with u ^^

checkinder - I just really enjoy your ideas and your kal designs you've made haha. you're really fun and supportive and I'll always be super grateful for how supportive you've been of my art! I hope to see more kals by u tbh, the ones u have made are really cool and I love to see your ideas and work floating around ^^

hellyboo - I'm also super grateful to u for how supportive you've been of my art!! I'm always so excited to draw for you, and your support really boosts my confidence and makes me wanna keep growing and improving <3 plus your kals are literally gorgeous and I love seeing them around, and your concepts for them! u have the coolest development ideas haha

clement - you're really cool and fun!! I enjoyed talking about WoW with u a few times in the server, and I really enjoyed making the moth myo for you!! u were such a pleasure to work with and I really enjoyed designing for u <3 you've always been nothing but kind to me and I really enjoy conversations with u, I hope to talk more down the line <3

honeycreeper - dude ngl I just adore your hc's you post in the character development channel of the discord. you are FULL of great ideas and I love to see what u come up with. the ideas u gave me for my kal rost (the gray st bernard dude with the first aid pack by the lost soul haha) are 10/10 and I'm absolutely using them and loving him to pieces, so thank u for those genius ideas LOL

chickpea - I feel like almost every time I hop into general chat in the server, you're there really brightening the convo and I live for it. you're so relaxed and easygoing and fun, your contributions always make the conversation better and it's so fun to chat when you're there!! I also love your kal designs and goatosis is still getting a lot of love with me haha <3

bonus question (optional): slime videos for sure, but she's embarrassed of it
Last edited by redhorizon on Thu May 13, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 2:32 pm

username + ID: alaska + 1003654
          kalon name: mysta
          compliments
          to idyll
          thank you so much for drawing for us, i wish you
          good luck on whatever you have going on.
          i also love this design!
          ʚ ୨♡୧ ɞ
          to jiinxed
          thank you for working so hard for us, and keeping
          this species running! keep going <3
          ʚ ୨♡୧ ɞ
          to lucario
          i love your answers to the prompts!! they are
          always so creative and i love reading your vivid
          descriptions
          ʚ ୨♡୧ ɞ
          to schnuffel bunny
          i love your designs! from the bright colors to covers
          in your cute style, i hope you know how great you
          are!
          to aey
          seeing your art always makes me happy! i love the
          soft gradients and the attention to detail <3
          ʚ ୨♡୧ ɞ
          bonus question:
          cat videos - they always brighten up your day!
          [always a wip. ill try to keep adding until this closes!]
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 13, 2021 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby ford » Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 pm

username + ID: ford + 916502
kalon name: solstice
compliments (optional):
- stan. ; STANIEL!!! thanks for being such a cool friend, i love all your art and your kit designs are *chefs kiss* thanks for being such a nice, genuine person, and never stop creating art <3
- carpe ; the first thing i remember from joining the kalon community was your generosity. thank you so so much for gifting me my first kal and getting me hooked on these funky lil guys! vespera is in his forever home, stuck with me till the end of time <3
- werewolf ; hey stinky (affectionate) your myo designs are always such a damn treat to see, i dream of owning a werewolf kal design eventually <3 love you king /p
- CATB0Y ; ruru!! i know you're not really in the community much these days, but you're still such a good friend and i'd feel dirty not including you after all the things you've done for me. gifting me one of my dreamies, alice, and the coolest kit in town, mira, was such a nice thing of you to do. miss talkin to ya buddy <3 stay safe
- schnuffel bunny ; MAN. cs was right to hire you as an official artist. your designs are just so so incredible, both for cs and kalons. i hope to own more schnuffel kals in the future, but for right now, i have constantine to keep me company <3
bonus question (optional): vine compilations ! 6 seconds of surreal humor, and tiktok just doesn't hit the same to him. (he's just sad it gets so repetitive most of the time.)
Last edited by ford on Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed May 12, 2021 2:40 pm

username + ID: MirrorMask + 29018
kalon name: Hubble
bonus question: slime asmr compilations !!
Last edited by MirrorMask on Wed May 12, 2021 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Wed May 12, 2021 2:42 pm

username + ID: Catskitten #725939
kalon name: Fox
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): i imagine a playlist of calming noises like classical music and birds

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Wed May 12, 2021 2:50 pm

username + ID: Lex. & 959439
kalon name: Persephone
compliments (optional): res
Honestly,, Animal Crossing NH; Villagers falling into pitfall holes 😭

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Wed May 12, 2021 2:55 pm

username + ID: magpie! + 297711
    kalon name: Carlie
    compliments (optional):
    bonus question (optional): nothing like a vine compilation from the good old days
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed May 12, 2021 2:57 pm

username + ID: beebun + 997659
kalon name: evelyn
compliments (optional):
bonus question (optional): probably just people failing in general, she finds it very funny. <3
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed May 12, 2021 3:07 pm

username + ID: Safe_Haven (#520125)
kalon name: Dollie
compliments (optional):
    @RussiannLucifer
    My best friend, you're absolutely wonderful and you have done so much for me. You are incredibly talented and I love the kals you make. Your art is absolutely gorgeous. You mean the world to me, thank you for being here for me <3

Adding to this, I want you to know that I really love you. You are my best friend in the whole world and I really just want you to know how much I appreciate you. Playing games together is so fun and it helps keep my mind off of the bad things in life. In general, you're just such an amazing, fun, engaging person. You rock like no tomorrow. I'm also super excited to marry you like that's going to be so wonderful??? Like. Dude. We need to plan the wedding even if it isn't going to be for a few years. I'm so happy I got to meet you through that one drawing of my OC, Pink, on December 16th, 2016. She will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart because of the impact YOU have had on my life. We've gone through so much together, and I'm excited for what else life has in store for us. In addition, I am SO excited for the possibility of you coming over this summer!!! I love you to pieces dude! I'mma give you lots of hugs >:3c

@booshweasel
    You're just. Honestly so cool?? Idk I really enjoy talking to you and developing Marais and Mania together. You also have gorgeous artwork and I'd love to commission you some day <3

I'm editing this now to tell you that you are a wonderful human being and I am so glad that I know you. That includes all of my friends. I'm really, really happy that I know you all. Booshweasel, I wanted to express to you that I am so, so happy to know you. Playing WoW with you has been ridiculously fun. I'd be super happy to play it with you again any time!!! And I just wanted to say that you are such a good friend. You are so open minded and kindhearted and I'm proud to call you someone I care about. I also wanted to say that your artwork is absolutely stunning. I love how you do the pawssssiessss!!!!
    If you want to dev more kals together, I am like 100% open to do that any time!!! You're such a wonderful person to talk to and I mean it when I say it's so engaging!!! I've known you for, what? Eight months or something? And I'm finally starting to come out of my shell with you and all of our friends. Honestly even though the world has been the way it has, it's been a really positive point of my life.

@.branded.
    You're super cool too! All of your kals are beautiful and you're such a kind person. I honestly enjoy talking to you and you're such an interesting person!

You and Booshweasel are like.. The dynamic duo. You two have been through thick and thin together. But that's not all I want to say! It's really endearing to me when you talk about your interests. Like the Fallout kal!! It's really nice to see the things you enjoy and how you're trying to incorporate them into your comforts. Also the Jamisons are like all dreamies I love them. It's very sweet of you to gift out kals, too! I just really hope you don't feel like it's something you HAVE to do, you know?
    You're a really, really fun, sweet member of this community, and I am so happy to get to know you. You're so friendly, and it's like. Wow. And you engage so much in the kal community. You're so giving and it's so heartwarming to see the great things you do. Honestly, you're just a 10/10 friend. I want to just give you a big hug!!! I want you to know, though, that even without your gifts, you're still a valued member of the community.

@cypheriius
    Your designs are just. WOAH. You're also a really cool person and your music taste is phenomenal. Love your music taste. You're like a freaking art god please.

Cy, can I just say, you are a great friend. Developing your world with you, and talking to you about your characters (and reading about them) is so much fun. The worlds you create and the ideas you have... You are so ridiculously talented and clever, and I LOVE the twists you put on things. I just want you to know how great you are. You're also incredibly talented and skillful in general. I love the artwork you do, and I am so, so happy that you got in as nursery guest artist? Your designs are incredibly gorgeous and I am SO amazed by you. Not to mention, you have given me some wonderful art tips and I feel like using them has really helped me improve in my artwork as a whole! It's really, really special to me that you've helped me this way. I'm so happy to even call you a friend, like??? How could I be friends with someone so amazing??? I just want to say that I believe in you, and I think you can get through anything! You're so powerful and approachable and it's just honestly so wonderful.
    Also you have great music taste, as I said before, but like GOD it's so good.

@-pidge
    I don't know you very well either, but you're also so wonderful? You're a very sweet person and I really enjoy talking to you. Not to mention, your art is like the cutest thing I've ever seen???

I'm adding to this now to tell you that you are a wonderful person. You are one of the sweetest, kindest people I have ever met. I'm so glad to know you, too. You're so sweet and friendly, and I really enjoy the hours I get to talk to you while everyone else is sleeping. You're so lovely and kind and I just want to give you a hug and form a Pidge protection squad GOD. Also, Remy and Nunu are headcanon best friends. Super thrilling LOL I love to just imagine them hanging out and being chill (though knowing our birds they'll probably be crazy little mischievous kids and get into the treats when we're not looking). GOD I'm just so glad AAA IDK

@Zailune
    You're also such a cool person, sorry if this gets repetitive, but everyone I know is just so cool??? Your designs are gorgeous, and I love the detail you put into everything you do.

Zail, for you, I wanted to say... Rats. That is all.
    Jkjkjk but really rats are so good. Also, I've said this before, but your work is absolutely phenomenal. You have wonderful, WONDERFUL attention to detail, and your fur is just WOW. Your style is beautiful and I hope to get art or a kal from you some day (but don't go making me stuff, I'll pay you for it when I've got the money!!). You have absolutely stunning work and it's obvious you spend a lot of time on everything you do. I look up to you as well!!! you're just SO GREAT How can I not??? You're like. Super wise? Idk it's crazy because I see you and I'm just here thinking. Wow. You're so wise. And like, I don't know you crazy well, but I really would love to get to know you better! Plus I'm excited for the day we get to play WoW together (Once I get a character to level 60 I presume!! Working on it!!). I'm super excited aaaa

@Decora
    I haven't known you very long but I enjoy talking to you and doing kalon RPs together! You have some really great ideas and stories that I'd love to be a part of <3 You're also super cool and fun to talk to sobs

I'm really enjoying all of our role plays and kal development. It's especially fun to mess around with Z and Kai! You're really great to talk to and if platonic crushes are possible to have for people you already have as friends, I definitely have one on you lol
    Also! your kalons are just such a blast to watch develop and I have a lot of fun in the role plays with you (as aforementioned). I get super excited when I get messages from you, it's like. Omg everything you say is so fun and interesting!!!
    DUDE YOU JUST MESSAGED ME LOOKIN AT THE COMPLIMENT BEFORE I'M FINISHED I'MMA FIGHT YOU
    Listen though like you're so great, I have so much fun talking to you and I smile like on a daily in my chats with you.
    Plus using RNG in Hiveswap is like crazy fun to mess around with and soon enough it might get us killed lol but who cares it's crazy fun let's be chaos monsters

@Rosemoon
    I don't know you very well at all either, but you seem like a really nice person! I'm open to getting to know you more over time. Your sona is also really beautiful, I love them so much rjrfkjrk

You seem super chill and I'd really love to hang out with you! Small community of friends is growing at that's always fun <333 Plus you have some neat things to say, and I really appreciate that you can relate to my other friends <3 You're also like super sweet, that's the impression I get from you. Like no joke.

@quiche cat!
    You're really cool too! Again, I haven't known you for all that long, but I'm excited to do some kalon RPs with you soon! You have some absolutely beautiful kalons.

Working on kal growths for you has been an absolute blast! I'm not done with Ember yet (of course) but she is so pretty and I really enjoy her to the max. You're so kind and friendly, and it's really fun to have little chats with you, answering questions and asking questions. Honestly it's so great to talk to you, even if it's only a little because you're so busy! I completely understand that you need time to respond to people and that's okay!

@iBrevity
    You do so much for the kalon community, and I'm so thankful to you for that. It's incredibly. just. Amazing of you to do so much work and I promise you there are people who really appreciate the hard work you do. Also, Talking to you about your birds is really fun and engaging. <33

@Hellyy
    You make some absolutely wonderful worlds, and I really, REALLY enjoy learning about them. You're a wonderful person and it's incredibly fun to hear about your characters and their stories (Shadilla kits <333).

Jethro and Vera is like my OTP now btw. God it's so fun to chat with you. I love talking about Pokemon and everything else you enjoy. I really hope you get a Flygon kalon!! I'm super excited to see it if you do!! I enjoy chatting with you about pretty much everything you have to say, so feel free to hit me up any time with banter! Also super excited for that Kallis/Jethro breeding, but I'm open to it after Jethro gets his next breeding!

@idyll
    I don't know you very well at all, but I know people who do know you, and I think you're very strong. I love your designs and appreciate the work you had put into the community. I saw you around a lot when I first joined the community! I really hope everything gets better for you <3

@Aey
    Aey, there are so many people in this community who love and respect you, and I am one of them. There's so much you do for the community, and it really doesn't go unnoticed, I promise. Your work is phenomenal and if you ever need a break, I'm sure people will understand, and I suggest you take it for yourself! <33
    Your kals always end up looking so soft and fluffy and I just want to cuddle them all aaa I love them so much please ;w;
    and I know you don't do kit batches often, but they really end up gorgeous too!!!
    All the work you put in to the archive is crazy and the kal community is super thankful to have you around <333

@ Kyar
    Kyar, you are one of the nicest people I've met. I don't know you very well, but helping out with the guest artist stuff is really great of you to do, and I'm thankful we have someone like you in the community. You do so much for the community and your kits and designs are absolutely stunning. I saw that rockstar kal you made branded!!! Absolutely gorgeous I can't.
    You're also a very approachable member of the community and you make me feel welcome in the community <3 I'm super thankful you're here.

@Mnemosyne
    HEY MNEMOSYNE
    I forgot to add you last time so I'm doing it now!
    I don't know you very well but I want you to know that I really, really enjoy the batches you do. You're phenomenal at doing markings. You're also fun to talk to as far as I've seen and I wouldn't mind chatting some if you ever wanted to! You're really approachable and I've really enjoyed the few talks we have had!

@stan.
    So you are like. one of the SWEETEST staff members I know. You're so friendly and you engage in the community so much. I really enjoy the times we've talked in the kal server! You're also really helpful with the guest nursery trials and I appreciate all of your input!!

@honeycreeper
    I don't know you very well, but you are like. incredibly friendly and I would love to get to know you. You're pretty active in the kal chat and I often see you and Lucario (below) when I come on! It's really nice to talk to you even if I don't know you all that well <3

@Lucario
    Hey! So I don't know you like crazy well but I have enjoyed the chats we've had in the kalon server! You're super cool and I'd really love to get to know you better if you ever wanted to chat or dev kals! You seem really fun and I look forward to chatting with you again <3

@Kanadensis
    One of my favorite Nursery artists like ever. I have quite a few kits from you!! I really love your work, your batches are absolutely stunning, every single one. I'm growing a lot of your kids! I also have breeding plans and a ticket set up for one of them and I'm super excited to do it! You're also the only nursery artist I'll accept for the last Loyki batch (you've done both of the other batches!) and I really just enjoy the work you put in as a whole. You do so much for the community too. Everything you do always turns out so gorgeous.

@roelian
    EYY So I just wanted to say, I've seen that you've been doing a lot in the community and I really appreciate the work you put in! <33 I don't know you like at all, but I've seen you engage in the community and really you seem super fun!!

@Takura
    I don't know you very well at all, but you work so hard for the community and I want you to know that it really is greatly appreciated!!! I hope to own one of your designs in the future, they're all so cute and you're a master at making kals <333

Everyone I've listed here should know that they're all great people and I really care about all of you, even if I don't know you all that well!
Dollie enjoys looking through wholesome animal compilations of animals and people helping each other!
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Sun May 16, 2021 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven