Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

anguish by stress

Artist stress [gallery]
Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

anguish

Postby stress » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:20 pm

:/
Last edited by xem on Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam
jamie / stress
he / him
entp 8w7 ; pst
furry artist and zorua enthusiast
sig credit
stress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:21 pm

😒😒😒

girl help im drowning

Postby stress » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:23 pm

mortelix wrote:

😒😒😒

ok guest πŸ₯Ά
jamie / stress
he / him
entp 8w7 ; pst
sig credit
stress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:25 pm

stress wrote:
mortelix wrote:

😒😒😒

ok guest πŸ₯Ά

cranky because you spent 10 minutes trying to click on a profile that isn't there huh 🀧🀧

sfw sasuke

Postby stress » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:31 pm

mortelix wrote:
stress wrote:
mortelix wrote:

😒😒😒

ok guest πŸ₯Ά

cranky because you spent 10 minutes trying to click on a profile that isn't there huh 🀧🀧

*opens the door* 😑🀬 FOR YOUR infor MATION i am NOT cranky! *censored insults since cs wont let u be a baddieπŸ™„*
jamie / stress
he / him
entp 8w7 ; pst
sig credit
stress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:35 pm

stress wrote:
mortelix wrote:
stress wrote:ok guest πŸ₯Ά

*opens the door* 😑🀬 FOR YOUR infor MATION i am NOT cranky! *censored insults since cs wont let u be a baddieπŸ™„*

aHEM *rolls eyes* πŸ™„πŸ™„ we all know you're just cranky because your boyfriend won't kiss you unlike mine πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ quit taking your anger out on other people because you can't be as sexy as them

chuuya funtime

Postby stress » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:40 pm

ok but at least my man aint tryna die every 3 seconds 😭😭 ur man smell like unwashed bootyhole 😠😠
jamie / stress
he / him
entp 8w7 ; pst
sig credit
stress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:50 pm

stress wrote:ok but at least my man aint tryna die every 3 seconds 😭😭 ur man smell like unwashed bootyhole 😠😠

what u say abt my man you lil brat? i'll have you know my man graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and has over 300 confirmed kills. he is trained in gorilla warfare and hes the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. you are nothing to him but just another target. he will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my damn words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, brat. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. he can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little brat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you damn idiot. I will spew hell over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

I'm going to screenshot this whole conversation and post it

Postby stress » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:59 pm

mortelix wrote:
stress wrote:ok but at least my man aint tryna die every 3 seconds 😭😭 ur man smell like unwashed bootyhole 😠😠

what u say abt my man you lil brat? i'll have you know my man graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and has over 300 confirmed kills. he is trained in gorilla warfare and hes the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. you are nothing to him but just another target. he will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my damn words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, brat. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. he can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little brat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you damn idiot. I will spew hell over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

jamie / stress
he / him
entp 8w7 ; pst
sig credit
stress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:13 pm

stress wrote:
mortelix wrote:

omg come up with a proper comeback next time πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€§ spamming memes when you dont have anything better to say so much class

i'm going to go off and sleep my thmmy making weird noises uungh