Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♡ Shiba-fox (OPEN AUCTION) ♡ by bappledilk

Based on Click to view
Artist bappledilk [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♡ Shiba-fox (OPEN AUCTION) ♡

Postby bappledilk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:06 am

Hello everyone! This is my first adoptable OC on CS. I hope you like it! :D

♡ AUCTION DETAILS ♡

SB - C$40
MI - C$1
AB - C$400

♡ AUCTION TIERS ♡

If bid reaches C$80 - I will provide a version without the bandana if the winner wants.
-
If bid reaches C$160 - I will make minor changes to the character design if the winner wants. (For example: changing patterns and/or colors.) *previous tiers included*
-
If bid reaches C$240 - I will make major changes to the character design if the winner wants. (For example: adding wings or additional tails.) *previous tiers included*
-
If bid reaches C$320 - I will include a flat colored headshot of this character in Procreate. *previous tiers included*
-
If autobought - The headshot will be shaded, and a flat colored version will be provided as well. *previous tiers included*

♡ AUCTION RULES ♡

Reply to this thread with the amount you’d like to bid (you can also reply with questions or comments, I don’t mind).
-
Auction ends 24 hours after last bid (I may bump this thread sometimes).
-
The winner must pay within 48 hours.
-
If payment is not provided within 48 hours, the character design will be sold to someone else.
-
I may cancel this auction at any time as long as payment has not been made yet.

♡ DESIGN RULES ♡

Winner gets all rights: Once someone wins the auction and pays the agreed fee, this character design legally belongs to the winner. The winner may do whatever they want with this character once they obtain it. I can not control what the winner does with the character once they receive it, and I will not do so. (Commercial use of this character design is included.)
-
Anti-Revoke Guarantee: Due to the first rule, I can personally guarantee that I will never EVER revoke this character from the winner, no matter what they do with it. (Tip: Revoking character designs is actually illegal! Don’t do it please!)
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ Shiba-fox (OPEN AUCTION) ♡

Postby bappledilk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:02 pm

ⓑⓤⓜⓟ
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:52 pm

ⓑⓤⓜⓟ
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:22 am

ⓑⓤⓜⓟ
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:16 pm

ⓑⓤⓜⓟ
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me