local man takes kids to beach, disaster ensues

"local man takes kids to beach, disaster ensues" by dovepriest

Dressup entry

local man takes kids to beach, disaster ensues

Postby dovepriest » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:50 am

Ontario, a local resident and father of four, was tired of the regular New Years Celebrations. "We're in the middle of a pandemic," he said, looking wistfully out to the waves, party blower still in mouth. "I couldn't just say no to my kids wanting to go somewhere special, so I took them to the beach."

However, disaster struck when Ontario could not watch all four of his very excited kids. "Camilla - my youngest, she was terrified of everything. She's the one with the blue bow here - the one laying next to my last bottle of bubbly. Her sister behind her - that's Mia - she can't go anywhere without that yarn ball."

Indeed - Mia couldn't ever go anywhere without that ball. Given to her by her mother who worked overseas for the holidays, Ontario told me she had developed an attachment to it, and he didn't see an issue bringing it - until the ball of yarn became clogged with sand. "I'm not sure what to do. I'd feel dishonest if I replaced it... I've tried washing the ball, but there's still sand - everywhere. It's like glitter."

Ontario later introduced me to his son, who was crying over a lost balloon in the photo. "That's Kennith, he's a real disaster. I love him with all my heart, but he's been worrying about what happened to the balloon. I don't think I have the guts to tell him what really happens to balloons. Last year, he popped one by accident and was worried he'd be arrested. I think my wife left the wrong Judge Judy on."

The local father's daughter, Cherry - the second youngest of the four, was "the same as ever, just sweet and outright full of love". Ontario has better hopes for the next New Years and is committed to keeping his family safe and happy.

This has been dove, reporting to you with Ontario's story.
dovepriest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me