7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lukas readoption

Postby angelshy » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 am

hi there !

I felt awful about being basically inactive here on
      cs and in the kalon community and I decided that
      this guy would be better off with a new owner c":

mans is a completely blank slate and the only
      thing I ask is that you please change his name.
      the prompt is just to write a story! it can be
      however long or short you'd like it to be!

( ends a week from today )

winner is conradical !
Last edited by angelshy on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lukas readoption

Postby Breado » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:45 am

Res! I like this mans 👀
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 am

Mark
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:23 am

username: Ucanthandleme
kal name: Atlas
Story:

Paradise. A concept unattainable for many. What is paradise? Was it a far off world, all alone with the stars, the moon, the sky or maybe a boat on the water drifting gently on the sea. Perhaps it was a place of plants with mountain peaks and rivers, or a land of ice and snow as far as the eye could see. Perhaps paradise was simply a myth used to guide the lonesome, the thought of one day finding paradise kept them going another day. The hope for paradise.

Atlas had asked this question many times, what was his paradise? Forests of green foliage, vines hanging from a high precipice, small flowers in it’s cracks, a stream trickling in his ear, was that his paradise? A land of white, it’s chilly breeze nipping at his feet, small snowflakes floating down, their new icy shapes shining from the morning light, was that his paradise? Crystal blue waters rocking him gently like coddling a baby, salty ocean waves singing in his ears, was that his paradise? The middle of nowhere, laying down counting the stars, the moon's light overhead in the expanse of sky, was that his paradise?

Paradise, he didn’t know what his paradise was but it was none of these. He tried to imagine his paradise many times but would always come up empty handed. So he went searching for his paradise. No perilous journey filled with danger and excitement, nor was it some sort of journey which he struggled hard and met friends along the way. No, he simply wandered. He wandered through valleys, oceans, forests, mountains, deserts, skies, yet he still could not find his paradise. Perhaps it was like they said, paradise was simply a myth.

Yet he still kept searching. Day after day, year after year, century after century, he kept going until time twisted and merged. He did not know what day it was, where he was, or even his own name. Eventually he simply forgot what he was searching for. Then one day he stopped. An ivory staircase in front of him, beckoning him to walk up. So he did. A cool air encased his hand as he gripped the railing, smooth and hard, but what caught him was not the intricate details lining the handle instead it was his own hand. Pure white, still no signs of aging nor the years of hardship his hands had endured, although he did not know his age he knew it should not be like this, he hadn’t aged at all.

A laugh escaped his lips as he looked up a spiralling staircase of white and gold interwoven, a holy light shining down. Step by step he took, his footsteps light and gentle, almost silent as if no one was walking at all. The paradise he had been searching for, bright and peaceful. He welcomed it with open arms.
Last edited by Ucanthandleme on Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:31 am

ooo mark, what an interesting kid <3
res. with the new name ilas

Ilas squinted, desperately trying to see everything on the projector screen. As usual, he had lost his glasses, and had been unable to find them before class started.
Last edited by shortstop on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:01 am

Username: DewFromJupiter

—— The Criminal Records of Barnaby Lycana——
Name: Barnaby Lycana
Affiliation: The Deuces Wild (Mafia)
Barnaby’s been giving us trouble since we heard that name. Don’t let those wide doe eyes, that gentle smile, or the fluffy hair fool you. He may look cute and cuddly, but in all actuality, he is one of the most dangerous members of the mafia. Sure, he may be fluffy and friendly, but he’ll cut you dead in an instant. One of the few mafia members to use his real name, rather than taking on a pseudonym, Barnaby has caused a lot of chaos in his time as a mobster. I suppose I could tell you how it all started, but let me warn you, it’s a dangerous story. And retold to the wrong people, it might just get you killed.
Barnaby used to own a bookstore. He devoted all his time to reading and loved all sorts of books. From history to cross-stitch, he read it all. However, his preference for crime thrillers took on a dark penchant when he was approached by the feared crime boss Hex. The bookstore would be a good front for their dabblings in assassinry and crime. Moved by the riches offered to him and the status it came with, he accepted. During the day, he played the part of friendly book salesman. After hours, it served as their meeting place. They trained him in assassination and in all manner of secrecy. His cheery and positive nature made targets trust him, befriend him, and he quickly became one of the most feared and respected assassins in the mafia. When the time came for them to move, he sold the bookstore and became a full-time mafia’s assassins. From rival crime bosses to anyone who crossed him, Barnaby was terrifyingly successful. Even his own weren’t always safe. Tracer, one of the other mobsters, made fun of him one too many times and wasn’t found again. No one within the Mob even brings it up, for fear that Barnaby will do the same to them. The most frightening thing is how well he hides displeasure. This affable Kalon seems to play no favorites. Even known enemies are treated like friends… until the day they turn up dead or missing. Because of this, though he’s rather chatty, rooms grow quiet when he enters. However, despite his widely known dangerous nature, he can easily gain anyone’s affection and trust. Maybe it’s his handsome looks and welcoming attitude, maybe his power, but sometimes it almost seems to be an enchanting aura. Barnaby rarely mentions his job, rather, he likes to talk abstract. You’ll catch him talking about philosophy, the meaning of life, and what makes something right or wrong a lot more than you will his next target. He loves humor and joking around, especially when it comes to dark humor. He never hints at what he does, but he will most certainly joke about it.
As the mafia has escalated into a larger, richer, and more powerful threat, Barnaby has oddly sought very little. He has no interest in money, as he’s already makes a lot (he could even say he makes a killing), and hasn’t sought a girlfriend or a more luxurious lifestyle. One can only think that Barnaby has an interest in power- and more of it. It seems like Barnaby wants to be even more powerful than Hex herself, becoming the mob boss and perhaps working his way into the halls of government. Our sources tell us that she has offended him on multiple occasions. He has asked more than once to become her equal, which she has denied. While we haven’t confirmed it yet, this likely does not sit well with him.
Our force has observed him many times, but hesitates to engage with him. In order to stop him, he would have to be eliminated. Only one of our agents have ever tried. Our leader, actually. Sadie was younger when she tried to take him on. She tailed him as he walked out from packing up the “bookstore”, headed to the new mafia headquarters somewhere in the city. She was younger, but no less experienced and no less street smart. She had tailed him for a couple of blocks when he took a turn down an alley, stopping under a street light. Fearful yet confident that he had turned the corner judging by the footsteps, she followed after him. When she entered the alleyway, she saw him, standing directly behind the streetlamp, typical smile on his face. Blood running cold, she backed up.
“Oh, hello Sadie,” he said. “It’s nice to finally meet you. Oh, your agents’ observation has given me such the headache, but it’s fine. Really. No bad blood.”
He smirked, seemingly impressed with himself at that pun.
“Though I must admit that there is no such thing as bad blood in this business.”
“What do you want?” Sadie had asked, looking around for a way out of this.
“What I want?” he asked. “There aren’t many things that I want. But there is one thing I know you want. I know you are spearheading the surveillance on me, but I recommend you stop. Don’t take any cases with my name on it. Don’t act like you’ve ever seen me.”
She had nodded. As she walked back, the last thing she saw was that smile. That eerie yet inviting smile. To see that smile was like smelling the sweet nectar of a flower, only to be lured into a deadly pitcher plant.
At the time, this didn’t seem that odd, Barnaby was often smiling, but as she walked back, she stopped by his bookstore, windows dark with not a soul in the building. Her eyes narrowed. What could he be transferring out?, she wondered.
She climbed the tree adjacent to the bookshop in hopes of getting a look into the upper floor’s windows. As she climbed, she felt her leg snag on something. She lost her footing, tumbling down. The sharp, cutting wire of a snare had enveloped her leg. She yelped into her phone for one of the other agents, someone, anyone, to get her to a medic. They rushed there, careful to cut the wire, not touch it. By the time they had brought her to a doctor, the leg was beyond saving. She knew exactly who had done this and that this would only get worse if she didn’t heed his warning.
This deterred any future attempts. It’s been rumored that Barnaby can see into the future and while this theory may seem outlandish to some, those who have had close encounters with him agree that this seems to think this is the case. It certainly explains why he is so successful and why he always appears three steps ahead of everyone else. Calculating, terrifying, and oddly warm, Barnaby remains an enigma that causes even the most seasoned agents to look over their shoulders and speak a little more quietly whenever his name is brought up. Will he ever be stopped? No one ever knows.
Except, of course, perhaps Barnaby himself.
Last edited by captain dude on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:44 am

oooh mark<3
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:42 pm

AW a son!! possible mark
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:56 am

Dahlia / Female / 24

My mother used to tell me stories to fall asleep. She would start with “In a castle, far, far away, there lived a beautiful Princess with hair of gold. She lived in the top of her tall, tall tower gazing over the beautiful fields of grass, wondering what it would be like to run free.” My mom would always try to get me involved, “The princess as she was day dreaming saw something peak across the horizon... what did she see?”

“A unicorn!” The little Kalon chirped, the mother stroking her hair lovingly.

“A beautiful unicorn of white with silver hair and a beautiful crystal horn began trotting towards the princess’ tower, whinnying and neighing as she did. The princess stood up, rubbing her eyes to make sure this wasn’t another dream.” The mother began to gently comb through the little one’s hair, planting a small kiss on her forehead. “When the horse reached the base of the tower, she whinnied again, bowing to the princess. The princess was in shock! Why was such a beautiful creature bowing to her?”

The little kalon piped up, smiling from ear to ear, “because she’s a princess mommy!” The mother laughed, pulling the kalon into her lap and covering her with kisses.

“That’s right! But the princess didn’t know she was royalty... the unicorn once she was finished with her greeting, raised her head up to look at the princess, almost as if she were inviting her down.” The mother used her left hand to gently stroke the child’s cheek, pulling her close to her chest. “The princess exclaimed, ‘o’ beautiful creature of the forest, I have no way down!’ The horse whinnied again, throwing her head back and forth many times-“ The child again interjected, “the unicorn uses her magic to make a rainbow bridge for the princess!”

“Oh the unicorn does... does she?” The child eagerly nodded and snuggled up to her mom, “well.. the unicorn’s horn glowed with the rays of the morning sun, the dew drops on the grass blades rising into the air, and the rainbow slide forming from the window of the princess’ tower, down to the unicorn. The princess hopped onto the rainbow slide and slid her way down to the unicorn, landing beside her. ‘My... aren’t you a gorgeous creature...’ the horse neighed softly to the princess, moving her head to signal the princess to hop on. With grace the princess mounted the horse and the two rode off into forest together.”

“More! Tell me more!!” The little kalon whined to her mother, the mom simply smiling and chuckling. “There will be more of their adventures tomorrow my dear.” She tucked the child in and kissed her goodnight, the bedside lamp twinkling and playing a soothing melody.

“Goodnight my princess of golden hair. May your unicorn carry you safely to your dreams.”
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelshy » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:10 am

quick reminder that this ends tomorrow !
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me