by solos

by No one

by Guest

by No one

by No one

Lambicorns // Artist Search (HIATUS)

Postby kittiehh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:51 pm

Hiatus Notice:

Lambicorns is going on an INDEFINITE HIATUS (meaning we aren't sure when it's going to become active again, but hopefully not too far from now). The reason? Us admins are simply too busy to keep up with things, and we aren't in a spot where we can appoint anyone as a fourth admin as we don't have time to supervise them.

So, what does that mean for adopts, artists, and the like?

Adopts & important artist notes
- Artists are still allowed to make adopts, for free/sale, but it is purely on a voluntary basis as they will not be paid monthly anymore during this time (due to personal inactivity).
- Artists can still make Customs like usual, but on a commission basis only, and get UNIque approval by me in the staff-approval channel on the Discord.
- Staff-Board channel will still be used to do Off-Oekaki Custom commissions.
- The shop is closed during the hiatus. MYO token purchases will not be available.
- The nursery is closed during the hiatus. You can’t make growths or dreamfusions.
- We are not accepting any guest artists during this time.

Anything marked with “(Hiatus)” is closed temporarily until Kittiehh says otherwise. Please do not post on Lambicorn threads in CS if it has this status on it.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
RULES/TEAM ⭐︎ CUSTOMS/MYO ⭐︎ NURSERY ⭐︎ GROWTHS ⭐︎ SHOP ⭐︎ ARCHIVE UPDATES ⭐︎ FANCLUB
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Welcome to the Lambicorns Artist Search!
ImageImageImage
Interested in becoming a guest artist, full artist, or a lambicorns staff member?
Or just want to make some lambie designs? Great! Just a few guidelines to follow, read on!

Do not remove the signature or FAKE tag.

Must make at least 2 or more Lambicorns for any level of consideration.
You may make as many entries as you like!

Must include the form below with each entry you make!

No covers; entries must be individually completed.
Entries may ONLY be on-oekaki, no off-oekaki entries are accepted.

Lambies are highly creative & open-ended, but are meant to be fun and lovable adopts, too.
Keep in mind the spirit of our adopts in your designs!

Entries may be claimed (as long as they are legal & approved by an artist) as an MYO with appropriate token. If you make an entry and don't want someone trying to claim it, make sure to note accordingly! If you are making an MYO using a token, please create them under Customs/MYOs.

Entries are not an adoptable, you have to be accepted as an artist to make or sell a Lambicorn adopt.

Making 2 or more entries does NOT guarantee you a GA or Artist spot.
We are looking for specific sorts of people to join our team, and it's not always about "artistic ability." We also take into consideration our interactions with applicants and their personality within the community!

Do not badger or guilt the staff if it seems like you've been "skipped." This won't help your chances! We do not always consider entries in order, and to reiterate the above, two entries does NOT guarantee you this or that! If we feel you're a good GA or staff hire when we need to fill a spot, we will approach you!

You may make entries here without intending to join the team! (We agree, making lambies is simply just FUN!)
If you are NOT interested in an guest or full artist position, please note it on your entry as **Not interested in a position!** or something similar so we will know! Include a form as well, but put N/A for anything non-applicable.

Make sure to read through our species info.
We are a little different than most species as far as traits & restrictions go!

Feel free to PM kittiehh or ketsup if you have any questions!

ARTIST ENTRY CODE
Make sure to review the Species Info so you can properly label your entries!

Code: Select all
[center][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Df00rr.png[/img][/url][/center]
[b]Classification:[/b]
[b]Traits/Edit List:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]How often are you active?:[/b]
[b]Can you meet the 2-a-month minimum?:[/b]
[b]Have you had previous experience with designing adopts?:[/b]
[b]What do you think of Lambicorns? (feedback is appreciated!):[/b]
[b]What is your favorite thing about the species?:[/b]
[b]Are you able to help out with events in the future?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guest Artist & Staff // Info & FAQ

Postby ketsup » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:05 pm

ARTIST SEARCH INFO
{ scroll down for Staff Info }

GUEST ARTIST INFO
Users interested in being an artist for Lambicorns must go through a Guest Artist trial period before staff decide to bring them on board. Guest Artists are currently being selected one or two at a time, for each month. This happens individually and not always in order. We will approach YOU if we are ready to give you a Guest Artist trial!

A few notes below for more info on being a Guest Artist.

— {1} —
Being able to use oekaki & work with our adopt base is a requirement for any consideration.

— {2} —
Being active or at least present on our discord is currently required if you are wanting to be a Guest Artist.
Ease of team communication is very important to us!

— {3} —
Guest Artists must make 4 individual Lambicorn adopts during their trial period of the month (usually 4 weeks) or they will not be considered for a staff position. These must occur under the MAIN Lambicorns cover. They may make up to 8 Lambicorns maximum for adoption during a GA trial! For any special circumstances, please contact ketsup.

If a GA trial happens to fall during an event, we don't count event adopts as part of your minimum or maximum! Meaning, event adopts are extra bonuses! ^^

— {4} —
Guest Artists MAY do others’ MYOs if requested, but MAY NOT take paid customs. This is a perk for Senior Staff/Artists only! However, Guest Artists MAY host a paid auction for an adopt on their trial if they choose. GA's may do 2 paid auction/adopts maximum. The rest can be any kind of raffle or competition!

— {5} —
When in a Guest Artist trial, the staff will be observing not only adopts/artwork, but also considering one's place on our team. It's a trial to be a staff member. We are looking for solid interaction, mindfulness of rules, helpfulness towards the community, and a good personality with our current team! Our staff team is a major face of the Lambicorn community, and we take that heavily into account when considering a GA or potential GA!

— {6} —
Guest Artists receive a reward at the end of their trial—regardless of whether they are hired or not! They may choose between 2 Classic MYOs or 1 Stylish MYO.

— {7} —
Please remember, if you are picked for a GA trial it does NOT guarantee a hire at the end of the trial. Some trials may end with no hires, some may only have 1 hire, and some may hire both. It varies and depends greatly on our staff's discussion, work level, & team sense.

If you are not chosen after a trial, it is not a reflection on you or your work! There may be other factors taken into consideration, and we just can't bring everyone on board after a trial. However, if a GA is not picked, they'll likely be asked back! Former GAs are welcome to do another trial period when re-invited! All previous requirements will remain, however (such as discord participation/oekaki use).

The earliest this can occur is after another 4 weeks (ie, after a month) following the end of their trial. Please be patient with the rotation process! We want others to have a chance to GA too.

— {8} —
Current Guest Artists (or even former GA's!) may also be called on for event opportunities, even when not currently in a trial!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

LAMBICORN STAFF INFO

Remember that as a staff member, you represent our community! Be kind to others, helpful with questions, and supportive of your fellow Lambicorn staff. If we work well together, then our community notices & in turn helps everyone enjoy these lambies even more!

— { MONTHLY REQUIREMENTS } —
✨ In order to remain active on the team, all Artist staff (Senior and Mini Staff). must make a minimum of 2 Lambicorn adopts per month.

Event adopts do count toward the monthly total. Covers or WIP adopts do not count—only the individually posted (and completed) ones will count for this number. “Pick-Your-Own” style adopts count, provided they are posted in that month and eventually completed. Staff may list adopts as comps, FCFS freebies, raffles, ABs/OTAs, etc as they see fit for their lambies.

Nursery Artist staff must open & take 2 nursery batches a month. One MUST be a non-personal batch for the community and must be completed that same month. They are free to set any other restrictions (paid, free, non-UNIque, etc) they see fit. Currently, Nursery Artists are pulled from existing staff as 'approved' artists to make dreamfusions. Soon, we will begin a Nursery GA trial system via the Nursery Artist Search (currently a WIP).

✨ For other Senior Staff (such as Moderators), activity is gauged by discord and community interaction. There is no set requirement for this as it is measured by the species owners. These staff are hired on a more nebulous basis, as it depends heavily on community presence, species involvement, solid consistency, and experience.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

— { ACTIVITY LEVELS } —
Although activity is needed from staff, we don't ever want Lambicorns to become a chore or no longer fun. Burnout is no good! Remember to keep real life stuff first, and if things are going on for you personally and you need to step away, please tell us!

If you need a break or are not sure about being able to make the count for a month, we can set you to Semi-Hiatus to skip the month’s requirement temporarily. Prolonged inactivity however will move you to Hiatus status (removing you from drawings), and finally after 2 months of solid inactivity (and without further information), we will assume you have retired or resigned.

We will typically try to reach out in these cases, but if you are non-responsive or do not return to activity, then you may be retired.

However, we can always make arrangements if other things are going on and we will work with you. Please notify kittiehh or ketsup.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

— { ALL STAFF REWARDS } —
Once brought on as an official staff member, new staff may make 1 personal staff MYO of ANY tier (including UNIque) as a hiring perk! After their required activity for the month, all staff may make 1 classic or stylish Lambicorn MYO per month to keep. C$ will be a monthly reward for all currently ACTIVE staff as well!

All staff make have paid adopts, growths, or nursery openings: pets, C$, etc are all acceptable and up to the artist! Remember any real currency must be discussed and completed offsite.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

— { STAFF DUTIES + PERKS } —
In general, staff responsibility in the community is to maintain expectations and consistency as staff of the species and to be as patient, helpful, and engaging when possible.

Senior Staff DUTIES include:
· Being passionate about Lambicorns!!
· Completing activity requirements each month
· Approving MYOs of Classic & Stylish Tier
· Answering questions when possible
· Supporting & helping run species events
· Doing growths or customs as desired
· Deciding guest artists and staff promotions
· Being an active, friendly, forward-facing community member

Senior Staff PERKS include:
· Upon-hire staff MYO token (any tier)
· Ability to take paid custom lambicorn orders (any tier)
· Ability to take paid dreamfusions (approved artists only)
· Ability to take paid semi-custom growth upgrades
· Ability to purchase UNIque MYO artist tokens from kittiehh
· Receive payment (in an MYO and C$) for monthly activity

—x—x—x—

Mini Staff DUTIES include:
· Being passionate about Lambicorns!!
· Primarily making adopts (any tier)
· Completing activity requirements each month
· Providing growths (free or paid) as desired
· Approving their own Classic/Stylish MYOs
· Supporting & helping run species events
· Being an active, friendly, forward-facing community member

Mini Staff PERKS include:
· Upon-hire staff MYO token (any tier)
· Ability to make paid adopts
· Ability to take paid dreamfusions (approved artists only)
· Ability to take paid growths (not semi-custom upgrades)
· Receive payment (in an MYO and C$) for monthly activity

*Mini Staff cannot take customs/semi-custom upgrades or purchase UNIque MYOs as this is a Senior Staff perk only!
*Mini Staff may be promoted to Senior Staff/Artists when space opens, if a need arises, or performance is merited!

Last edited by ketsup on Sun May 02, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
**I am currently on a CS Hiatus, apologies!!**
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns // Artist Search

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:17 pm

marking
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:54 am

MARK
Last edited by Rick on Fri May 31, 2024 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Why did you turn me into a furry.

[He/him] [Adult] [Furry]
hi I'm the crazy apple guy who hoards
the UR apples lol [Have one UFT? Send a suggestion!]
ImageImage
Image - Trades - Art TOS
(tos is if you've gotten stuff from me in the past)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 186lilly » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:33 am

mark

How does guest artisting work?
186lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ketsup » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:49 am

186lilly wrote:How does guest artisting work?

We will typically choose 2 community members each month to do a GA term with us! They can make up to 8 "main" lambies.
Once someone finishes a GA term, if they aren't hired at that time, they can choose to stay in rotation & come back in again later to do another term! : >
Image Image
Image Image
⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎ ✐ Ket! ⭐︎⏤⏤⏤⭐︎
✨⭐︎ TH // dA // pfp ⭐︎✨
**I am currently on a CS Hiatus, apologies!!**
ketsup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:04 pm

mark !!

Postby 186lilly » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:44 pm

ketsup wrote:

We will typically choose 2 community members each month to do a GA term with us! They can make up to 8 "main" lambies.
Once someone finishes a GA term, if they aren't hired at that time, they can choose to stay in rotation & come back in again later to do another term! : >

Thank you.

Would I be allowed to reserve my entries untill I saved enough for myos?
186lilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:10 pm

186lilly wrote:
ketsup wrote:

Thank you.

Would I be allowed to reserve my entries untill I saved enough for myos?

Of course! Just make sure to note on your post that you aren't allowing others to claim the design. c:
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Bubs| » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:57 pm

can we make a entry cover to store the entries we made in one place? or just separate entries. ;;
x
xxxxxxx
bubs 🎀 they/them 🎀 adult !!
Feel free to DM abt V
Trades --- Art
Game Recommendations <3
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Art shop!!
🎀 TBD!!