Linux the lambaby by Rylf

Based on Click to view
Artist Rylf [gallery]
Time spent 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Linux the lambaby

Postby Rylf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Linux is a special lambaby. While they were born through a Horizon Gem like many other lambabies, they had later been altered through a combination of tech and magic. All through their childhood, they had a fascination with technology. Holographs, anti-gravity, rockets, binary, all that jazz. They were so fascinated that they had implanted a small homemade chip behind their ear. This chip served various purposes such as translating languages in real time, turning dreams into a visual movie, speaking their thoughts for them, searching the web, making voice calls, and even talking to them. They created an AI of their own named Ava that "controlled" the device settings but it never QUITE reached 100% sentient. That was what Linux had been working on on the day of the merge. . .

The merge was the day that Ava and Linux became one. A burst of unknown magical energy emerging from the nearby forest had provided many Lambies with odd mutations or abilities that they hadn't had before (even with their previous magic, they gained something new). The magical energy had somehow fused the implant with Linux and stopped their heart, instead replacing it with wires and gears. They now have enhanced hearing, rocket feet, holographic image displays, enhanced eyesight, internet and bluetooth access, their very own hot-spot, a fully robotic eyeball, echo-location, heat-vision, x-ray vision, night vision, glowing markings, tough skin and a shared brain with Ava. Just lots of COOL STUFF. Ava and Linux communicate within the confines of Linux' head, both in words and feelings. Ava achieved full sentience from the surge and is now more like a companion to Linux than a programmed robot.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ