Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #73

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:54 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by ataraxic_king
This cat may not be traded until one month after 12/03/2020.

Does this cat have any regrets? Min. 100 words
Ends November 25th at 11:59 pm EDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: ataraxic_king
    Cat Name: vinetooth
    Clan: esperclan

Description: Blue ticked tabby with green eyes
    Edits: [S] Medium fur
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #73

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:25 pm

Username: Demonic.Canine.
Cat Name: Cimeries
Clan: Tribe of Jagged Stones
Prompt: Cimeries’ mind refuses to let him forget this day, often it is replayed in his dreams. At the ripe age of adulthood, the new Warrior were tasked with training an apprentice in, just as he had been taught. Through a few short moons, he and his apprentice had inseparable friends. As winter was coming from an end and spring was emerging, with the lakes and grounds unfreezing came flooded grounds and rushing waterways. With an eager and impatient apprentice rushing out at the break of dawn, Cimeries last words to this cat were ones he wished he could forever change. “5 more minutes.. I’ll meet you down by Everlasting Waters.” With their mentor’s permission to run off; the young Almasi did, upon her arrival, she happily raced along the thin ice. “I’ll catch something before Cimeries arrives! He’ll be proud of me!” She exclaims as she had the high ground from the prey.
Unknowing of the dangers of melting ice, she would fall into the deep, freezing waters. Upon Cimeries’ arrival, the apprentice was already encased in her fate underneath the ice.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:09 am

Prompt:
    The clouds had opened up, pouring tears of the heavens down onto the earth in what seemed to be a never ending cycle of rage and destruction. Dirt was turning into mud and rivers were rising across the valley, Amongst it all Vine found himself being tossed to the side by a larger, far more talented fighter of his own clan. Skidding across the ground only to lose footing Vine met with mud and dirt, pelt covered only to quickly begin to be cleared by the harsh downpour of rain. The fighter who stood before him had a name, he knew that much but in the face of such betrayal from the ranks of his own clan it seemed more suitable to leave the cat in front of him without one.
    The fighter spat at him, fur raised and claws ready to strike. The fighter spoke.
    "Have you given up yet you coward"
    Vine stared at him and then past him at the two close friend they still had amongst the ranks of their clan and the worried expressions those two friends held. He looked away from them and let out a shiver as he turned his attention to the fighter and pulled his mind together to make itself up on what to say in response.
    Something quick whitted, something powerful and something that would carve his name into the heart of the clan, forever knowing him in the right. No, there was no such thing. They all thought them a coward. There was no right way to go about things it was just a matter of how much they could lose in their actions and they all thought them a coward. He was sore, he was tired, he had friends in this clan who he cherished and he couldn't beat this fighter let alone the ones who would step up to fight him next. They had nothing to prove to the clan for the choices they had made in the past, they could lose their friends but on the other hand they could lose his life.

He ran.

Looking back on it, with time past, it sat bitterly in his heart. There was no right choice, he stood by that but he regretted it so much that he couldn't have done more. Something, some thought pattern that could have helped him see things from a different light. He had never spoken, argued his point- he was a quiet cat then and still is now but maybe with the right words he could still be with his friends.
    Maybe this, maybe that. It didn't change much, he couldn't accept the hand life had given him so life gave him regret for things he couldn't control. [455]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:46 pm

ataraxic_king wrote:
    Prompt:
    The clouds had opened up, pouring tears of the heavens down onto the earth in what seemed to be a never ending cycle of rage and destruction. Dirt was turning into mud and rivers were rising across the valley, Amongst it all Vine found himself being tossed to the side by a larger, far more talented fighter of his own clan. Skidding across the ground only to lose footing Vine met with mud and dirt, pelt covered only to quickly begin to be cleared by the harsh downpour of rain. The fighter who stood before him had a name, he knew that much but in the face of such betrayal from the ranks of his own clan it seemed more suitable to leave the cat in front of him without one.
    The fighter spat at him, fur raised and claws ready to strike. The fighter spoke.
    "Have you given up yet you coward"
    Vine stared at him and then past him at the two close friend they still had amongst the ranks of their clan and the worried expressions those two friends held. He looked away from them and let out a shiver as he turned his attention to the fighter and pulled his mind together to make itself up on what to say in response.
    Something quick whitted, something powerful and something that would carve his name into the heart of the clan, forever knowing him in the right. No, there was no such thing. They all thought them a coward. There was no right way to go about things it was just a matter of how much they could lose in their actions and they all thought them a coward. He was sore, he was tired, he had friends in this clan who he cherished and he couldn't beat this fighter let alone the ones who would step up to fight him next. They had nothing to prove to the clan for the choices they had made in the past, they could lose their friends but on the other hand they could lose his life.

He ran.

Looking back on it, with time past, it sat bitterly in his heart. There was no right choice, he stood by that but he regretted it so much that he couldn't have done more. Something, some thought pattern that could have helped him see things from a different light. He had never spoken, argued his point- he was a quiet cat then and still is now but maybe with the right words he could still be with his friends.
    Maybe this, maybe that. It didn't change much, he couldn't accept the hand life had given him so life gave him regret for things he couldn't control. [455]

Congrats! I absolutely love the story behind their regrets

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me