Based on Click to view
Artist SunnyStreets [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #244 // Intergalactial Visitor

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:17 am

STYLISH Smooth Paw-Hooved Lambicorn
[ Custom mane, braided tail (base), small wing (base), bat ears (base), short claws (base), custom space-themed stickers, customs bracelets and hairclips ]

Gniyas I ma tahw?

Where are they visiting from? (No word limitations).

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST ! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends on page two, or on the fifth!⭐︎
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lambie Name:[/b]
[b]Lambie Gender:[/b]
[b]Where are they from?:[/b]

Owned by Tabbykit
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andrea

Postby Lex. » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:18 am

Username: Lex.
Lambie Name: Andrea
Lambie Gender: Female
Where are they from?:
Res with Andromeda!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    Fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #244 // Intergalactial Visitor

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:21 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Lambie Name: Alya
Where are they from?: Plot twist, she's from Scotland but somehow got cursed to speak backwards. (Sort of a reference to Merida in Ralph Breaks the internet where her accent is so strong it's difficult to understand her ^^;;)
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:25 am

Username: Makoto Kino
Lambie Name: Wanda
Lambie Gender: ! (they/she)
Where are they from?: Who knows? They sure don’t! Wanda’s an intergalactic hitchhiker of sorts, staying in one spot until they decide its time to go somewhere else, they’ve been living this way as long as they can remember. But there are a few memories of a home world covered in meadow, with grasses that rose higher than their head and flowers as far as the eye could see...

But, Wanda concedes, it’s entirely possible that’s simply a memory of a dream. They hope one day to encounter such a land though, whether it’s familiar or not.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rylf » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:28 am

Username: Rylf
Lambie Name: Ia
Where are they from?: A distant galaxy called Valon or more commonly referred to as The Hidden Valon. It’s a very small galaxy inside of a black hole. It’s not even supposed to exist but against all odds, it clearly does.

(What am I saying?)
Last edited by Rylf on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
━━━

━ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ

ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ

ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ

ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ”

x

“ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ

ᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴋ

ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ

ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜᴅ ━

━━━

x

Facebook Personal

━━━━━━
Hello! I’m Rylf.
I enjoy anything
artsy but writing
is my true passion.
Feel free to trade,
message, or follow
me on other media!

━━━━━━
Twitter © Tumblr

Rylf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:29 am

Username:
Lambie Name: Achom
Lambie Gender: ???
Where are they from?:
Htrae. That's Hih-tray. No, it's NOT earth backwards, what on Htrae is earth? Yeht are a Nrocibmal, and rieht name is Ahcom. Yeht love to adorn mehtself with seirossecca and srekcits. Htrae is a lovely place, you should come vist!
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:47 am

Username: rem sleep
      Lambie Name: galactika
      Lambie Gender: female
      Where are they from?: you want the honest answer do you? Huh? Well— a small town in the middle of a giant corn field. Not what you were expecting? Well I wouldn’t be surprised— Galactika runs around telling everyone she’s from space, that she lived on a planet far far away like Jupiter but cooler and with the most beautiful rings— but that’s not the case. Why lie then? Because she’s always loved aliens. Her small town saw a good few crop circles when she was living there— and she wondered about the causes of these strange phenomena. She wanted to be from somewhere cool— somewhere that she would fit in and not seem so weird in comparison to her fellows. She imagined this was outer space— this far away planet— so she tells people that’s where she’s from, even though it’s not true. She’s since found a place where she belongs and fits in, but she still daydreams about being a real alien from outer space!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:52 am

Username: Realkitty56
Lambie Name: Conusa
Where are they from?: She doesnt exactly remember her home but, anything that was found on its knowing was that it was a place of many space wars, she being a rebel to her destiny of being a warrior. Her planet having laws that all royal figures must be warriors/leaders prepared for the case of a lost leader.

Her home has a super long and complex full name but, if its refered, she calls it home or Fargaron.

She also has a British, slight new york, and some sort of gibberish accent where she drags on her voice on ends of speaking long sentences

(Will be really good friends with a main char of mine, Jill)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:55 am

Username: modern
Lambie Name: Avimelle
Lambie Gender: Nonbinary
Where are they from?:
A quiet cocoon like planet on the outskirts of the Milky Way.
They don't really like to talk about it- what lies below the sleepy
surface of their planet is a monstrosity few can imagine.
Best to keep those kind of things under the surface.
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tabbykit » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:26 am

Username: Tabbykit
Lambie Name: Mesmur
Lambie Gender: they/them
Where are they from?: Echo Village

“This is a dream.”
I state this flatly, looking into the misty lavender eyes of a Lambicorn sitting nearby.
“Oh, certainly it is.” They respond with a broad smile.
“Right. Lucid dream. Ok.” I’m used to these by now, although it’s been a long time since the last. It’s an extra vivid one—the world around us a soft pastel. We sit at a hilltop, overlooking a small village. Cotton candy smoke tufts out the chimneys of warm little homes. Is it fall? It feels like fall. Smells like fall. “It’s pretty here.”
“It’s nice to visit again,” They sound wistful and when I look back to them, I find that they’re staring down into the village. I settle beside them, legs crossed. “Yeah? We can go down there, right? I mean, it’s my dream.”
Mesmur (…wait—when did they tell me their name?) shifts uncomfortably. Their little wings flutter ever so slightly. “Could we? It’s been such a long time. Haven’t I changed too much? Don’t you think they’ll…don’t you think they’ll be angry with me?”
“It’s my dream.” I repeat with a smile. “Do you think I’d let them treat you badly?” The more we talk the more I realize that I know this little Lambie—I’ve known them years, now. A breeze blows by us, with it the memories.
Me, a small girl—them, a tiny, sweet little thing. The cobblestone streets of the village. The scent of baked goods; sweet and heavy.
“Hey, Mesmur—why’d we leave in the first place?”
“Ohhh, I don’t know. You grew up, didn’t you? Had new dreams.” They replied and hesitated. “…I—I couldn’t just let you go it alone.”
I recall our playdates as children. I remember the feeling of thick crayons in my hands, coloring pages and sticker sheets. Chasing fireflies at night time, jars with holes punched in the lid.
“I’m—” Lanterns, a forest at night. People calling. A search? “Mesmur, I—”
Moss, riverbeds, new trails and towns. Places far away. There were beasts and there were fights, a lot of tears. Nightmares.
“I’m so sorry.”
Mesmur laughs. It’s a twinkling thing, full of kindness. “Oh, now, none of that! Don’t do that. Don’t you apologize. You never asked me to come…and besides, it’s been fun, right? All our traveling?”
They’re right, of course. Even the bad dreams felt like great big adventures. I find myself smiling despite myself. “You’re right. Yeah. It has been fun—it IS fun.”
We sit for a moment longer, watching the comings and goings of the folks down below. “They’re going to be so proud to see who you grew up to be.” Mesmur says to me.
“Mesmur.” I laugh. “They’ll be proud of you, too.”
With a shared smile we stand, and together make our way down the hillside, into our old dream, our old home. I’m certain there’s going to be a celebration—it’s my dream, after all.
Tabbykit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me