Halloween

"Halloween" by Rose Love~

Dressup entry

Halloween

Postby Rose Love~ » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 am

Treat slowly gazed at her costume in the mirror and adjusted her jetpack. “Perfect!” She exclaimed, now her costume was complete. This year Treat had decided to take inspiration from the endless universe above. That’s right, this year Treat had decided to dress up as an alien! So soon, Treat and her two companions, two pet cats, began their bewitching Halloween night.

Treat walked past jack-o'-lanterns, cobwebs, skeletons, and many other decorations that enchanted the neighbourhood. So amazed by the decorations, she had almost bumped into someone. “Sorry there,” Treat explained to the “someone” in question. “No worries,” they replied. Treat looked back, they were dressed as a witch. Then, the witch looked at Treat once again, looking at her costume. “Y’know, you could’ve just left the jetpack back in the ship!” “What ship?” Treat replied. “It's over there!” The witch pointed. So, Treat did what anyone would do and raced ahead.

Of course, she must have made a misstep, as at the end of the road, there wasn’t anything except for a giant pile of leaves. Gazing around at where she was, there wasn’t anything that looked close to a ship either. This area did have many houses and there were trick-or-treaters that were all excitedly walking around. She heard a meow and realized that her two pet cats had finally caught up to her. The two cats were sitting on the sidewalk near one of the houses. She walked towards the house, knocked on the door, and said with a smile, “Trick or Treat!”
Rose Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me