Friendly ghost/zombie

"Friendly ghost/zombie" by Sylphicat

Dressup entry

Friendly ghost/zombie

Postby Sylphicat » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:38 pm

After Trillie died, a lovely witch contacted her through a spirit guide. The witch wanted to help her become alive again on one condition, that she only went outside at night.
Trillie thought it was a great deal! The witch whipped up a spell on a crystal necklace that tied Trillie's soul to her body again.
But Trillie didn't know that the necklace only allowed her to control her body like a driver of a car. She's not truly a part of her body. Since her body wasn't alive, it started to decay away.
The necklace tied her to the body, the crystal is also bound to her. She cannot escape her rotting body.
However in her situation, she still remains hopeful that one day someone would help her like the witch did.
The witch only had ill intentions and made the mistake intentionally, then acted apologetic and innocent saying she's sorry but the spell cannot be reversed.
Trillie was no more than an experiment and a toy for the witch to play with.
She now travels in the night with an unbreakable curse, until her body is no more.

Residents living in the area are frightened by her calling her a monster! Trillie is now known as The Ghost of Decay.
Sylphicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me