Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #54 [adopt]

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:19 pm

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by user // If you do not own a Founder yet, you can adopt this one as your founder!
This cat may not be traded until [one month after judging]

for this cat, tell me what's their theme song and why?
please make sure your songs are cs appropriate!

you can do an overall analysis, a line by line analysis, a story - whichever format you prefer to get your ideas down!
max. of 500 words [edit: the song lyrics do not count towards the word limit!]

ends 21st october, 11:59 PM bst

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Song:[/b] [since im hard of hearing, videos with written lyrics are appreciated <3]
[b]Explanation:[/b]

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:
    Description: a brown tabby with white, and amber eyes
    Edits: standard long fur, nr whiskers
Last edited by weegeestar5 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #54 [adopt]

Postby SurgeFire » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 am

Username: SurgeFire
Name: Larkbite
Clan: PineClan
Song: free by mother mother (i'm sorry! i didn't find a good reliable lyrics video... the only other one had incorrect lyrics)
Explanation:
larkbite has a curse.

to some, they'd love to recieve his visions; a closer connection to starclan? cats dream of it - they want the approval of their ancestors, they want to know the future. they want to know what he knows.
but to him, plagued with visions, plagued with knowledge he never wanted to know - he despises it, he feels the anger running through him, he wishes he could yell at starclan -

so he channels this fury in battle.

"love, let my nightmares
turn into dreams
love, let the angels into my sleep.
"

love, to him, he realized - it wasn't just romantic. he always wondered if he ever would find love. it wasn't easy, for sure; while he was known as powerful, he shut himself out from others.
he always wondered if love would ease his pain.

"love, let the spirits
fly out of me
love, let my love inside go
free!
"

"yknow, why do you stick with me?"
"how could i not?"
dacewhisper had always stuck with him for so long - they were good friends, through thick and through thin - and he realized, through his platonic love... his pain lessened.
would it ever go? his fury at starclan? he doubted it, surely, but with the distraction of life... he felt himself thinking about it less and less.
it was as if some sort of malicious spirit had been lifted from him, a part of the curse that plagued him.

"love, let my anger
turn into peace
love, let the doves cry out in the streets
love, let the poison bleed out of me
free!
"

as he approached the battlefield, he thought back on everything.
moons before, he would have approached the conflict with a much different outlook - he was only going to fight to extend his anger upon his opponents, and he didn't care if he lived or died.
but it was different, this time.

to be surrounded by cats who actually cared about him, for once? side-by side with his best friend, who would stand by him through thick and through thin?
he cared, just this once. he recognized their love.
for once.

"a bloody war
behind my eyes
i come out right on the other side

just close the door and shut the blinds...
i'll come out right on the other side.
"

the war wasn't just physical.
it was hard to acknowledge the mental side of things when he was through the thick of the fight, when he was tearing into the pelts of the other cats he was opposing - nothing too nice - but he knew his shift in how he thought.
he remembered - throwing himself in front of an ally, but minding his own mortality. he was defensive over not just himself, but others. he cared, he protected, he loved.

and he knew he'd come out victorious.

"love, let my nightmares turn into dreams
love, let the angels into my sleep
love, let the spirits fly out of me
love, let my love inside go...

love, let my anger
turn into peace
love, let the doves cry out in the streets
love, let the poison bleed out of me

free!
"

the nightmares still plagued his sleep - he still faced his doubts about being a warrior - the difficulties never changed.
but he knew, he knew that he thought about them less. he knew he could take them on.

his anger had subsided.
he was free.

[431 words]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:52 am

Username: ethium
      Name: Aspenfire
      Clan: yuccaclan
      Song: Used to be - SIAMESE
      Explanation:

You are not the one you used to be!

When she was still looking at him
      While he was running off the dance floor
      Pink was the sound squares on the ground
      Mixed up with the sound
      With the shame of disaster
      And the fire on the walls

Aspenfire could not bring herself to do it. It felt as if the world was suffocating her when she thought of the words to say. She felt helpless, and so she would have to leave it. Heart in her chest, she wanted to yowl her feelings at the naive young tom, but she feared disaster more than ever, and the shame of her cowardice came up to eat her and was replaced with a bitter resentment.

She used to blame herself
      Scared to death
      Afraid to fail
      But it was enough
      So she played rough
      And said

The molly felt him move up beside her and sit. As if everything was fine. "I think-" "Can you leave." she interrupted him, her ears flicking back and she felt him tense beside her. His expression now riddled with worry, "What? Is something wrong?" She cast him a side-glance. "Nothing's wrong." She had missed her chance, and now she was going to pay dearly for it.

You are not the one you used to be
      No matter how you walk into my place
      No matter how you look into my face

"You've changed Cougarcry. It's simple really." she cast his prior question aside, she didn't want to reveal why she was truly mad. She just wanted him to go away and never talk to her again. He moved to stand in front of her, to force her to look at him. "Is this because of poppyjaw? Aspenfire, I've always liked you as a friend, really, but she's more than a friend and I-" She could feel the hurt and wrath winding up inside her. She unsheathed her claws and hissed. "If you don't get out of my sight right now I'm going to give you a scar you won't forget." She would never forget the terror and confusion in his eyes as the tom shook his head in disbelief before backing away from her.

"Fine, have it your way."

If she was wrong
      He was right
      On her for so long was a blight
      Any spark could start a fight
      They used to dance out of spite

She resented cougarcry, but more so she resented poppyjaw. Who floundered through life unaware of the heart she had stolen as hers. If cougarcry came around and tried to talk to her, it felt as if popping sparks would spring up and engulf them both. Emotions ran high when every thought threatened to pull towards vengeance and death. She was angry, and giving into that wrath gave her relief. But she just couldn't stay away from cougarcry, no matter how hard she tried it was as if her own stubborn self pulled her towards him whenever he was near. He was cordial, but only for so long before he began to grow tired of her as well.

If only he knew how tired she was of herself.

And from the bottom of her soul she said
      Leave him to me
      I can't stand him anymore
      But it was enough
      So she played rough and said

She wanted to say that she loved him. But the horrible realization that regardless of the outcome, he would not be hers. Kept her in her place. She didn't want to totally ruin his life, contrary to the wrath inside the howled for blood.

Cougarcry no longer spoke to her, so she was alone with her resentment most days. She was not the energetic, joyful molly she had been just three moons ago. She was a spiteful, vengeful cat with eyes that burn like smoldering coals.

Cause you are not the one you used to be
      Cause you are not the one you used to be

She is not the one she used to be.

[496 words]
Last edited by ethium on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:52 am

Username:
Name:
Clan:
Song: [since im hard of hearing, videos with written lyrics are appreciated <3]
Explanation:

mark
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:10 am

Username: .Hailey
Name: Bearwing
Clan:
Song:
Explanation:
Big Wip
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:07 pm

merk.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 am

Username: .Lyrebird
    Name: Coyotefeather
    Clan: Lightningclan
    Song: Hollow - sød ven
    Explanation: Coyotefeather is a soft soul who longs to love all he meets, he desperately wants to see the best in everyone and everything, tries to give everyone his trust regardless of their past, which leads to him getting hurt more often than not. Promises broken, lies told, trust betrayed, he's seen and felt it all and yet he tries so hard to remain an optimist and love all.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Username: MutatedCry
Name: Echo of the Canyons (Canyonecho)
Clan: EndClan
Song: Zephyrus - The Oh Hellos (couldn't find a lyric video, I'm really sorry)
Explanation:

What do you find within the lines of
Distant suns
And their systems
Where I come up empty?

He had always wanted to be better.

What of those painted songs of heroes
Or the moon
Herculean
Pulling a half of me?

He wanted to be stronger. He wanted to be like the legends of old, a great cat, able to stomp out wildfires with a paw, or to scare off a mountain lion with a single, powerful yowl. He wanted to become a legend, to bring honor and glory to his small Clan.

Are we not threaded by the same weave
Of the wind
Terra firma
And unparted sea?

And maybe the ambition would've gotten to him, would've turned his heart from a genuine desire to protect and care for his Clan, into always wanting more, more, more. Maybe he would've grown to overthrow their leader, or turned on those he believed made the Clan weaker, or perhaps he would've struck out on his own, to create a rival Clan to wipe his birth Clan out of existence. Perhaps. Perhaps.

Whether by accident or fortune
You and I
We are matter
And it matters

If not for his two-moon long apprenticeship to the healers of the Clan, then maybe he would've lost sight of his ideas and morals. A cobweb pressed against an injured cat's flank. Manzanita leaves and sagebrush ground down to treat a stomach cold. Buckwheat to help treat a chronic illness. And looking into another cat's eyes, a weaker cat than him, staring at him with such fire in their eyes... why did he want to be strong? Why did he want to be powerful?

I want to spin something out of nothing
Lead to gold
Spring from winter
Story from moted sky

Did he want to guide his Clan, to protect it? Or did he want to be it's downfall? Did he want to look this injured cat in the eyes and tell them, "I am worth more than you?"

I wanna help mother up an orchard
From a seed
Up through sapling
Daughter phoenix, rise

No, he didn't. He wanted to treat his Clan the way the healers tended to the garden growing around the stream trickling through their camp. Wanted to nurture them, to care for them with a tender paw, to plant seeds of hope within them and to help that seed to flourish. He wanted to watch his Clan continue on for generations more, leader after leader rising and falling, reborn again and again.

The way they encourage one another
To push high
Touch the sunlight
Against their tender leaves
They’ll be full-grown before you know it
And as I breathe
So does she
We are breathing

His Clan milled around him as he stopped, stock-still, within a crowd of fur and pelts. He watched as they interacted with one another, scouts challenging their leader to a race, healers sharing tongues with sentinels, scavengers wounding bits of scrap into apprentice's pelts to make them shimmer and gleam. He watched as the Watcher, the highest member of the Clan, let the kits pounce at their tail, encouraged their hunting crouch. They were all one being, one breathing creature, using the support of their fellow Clan member to help themselves grow higher and higher, reaching towards the sun.

So let me melt down like mountain glaciers
Break the bonds
I’ve been holding onto
Let ‘em soften me

And so he left on his quest, to travel to the Stone Thorns and receive guidance from his ancestors. But maybe he knew before that. Knew what path his paws had been destined to walk. Even before he returned, he knew what his goal was meant to be.

Till every part that I am made of
Waters deep
To the roots
Of something greener

To protect. To guide, to nurture. To help his Clan grow, not for glory's sake, but for their sake.

To become a sentinel.

494/500
Last edited by Archaeopteryx. on Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Username: .sins.
Name: Monkey Call
Clan: Hidden Sun Tribe
Song: Horns - Bryce Fox
Explanation: Monkey has his heart taken by a she-cat that will never give him the same love back, but only use him as a means to get to where she wants. He is okay with this, and it trying to get her to see the wrong in her ways.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Username: Wet Bread
Name: Wormwood Rot
Clan: The Fen Colony
Song: Senses -Slenderbodies
Explanation:

I know I could be naive
Holding onto something sweet, yeah

Wormwood always held out hope for those they shouldn't have. They trusted in the worst of cats, hoping there was good in them, despite the troubles they caused.

Try to keep yourself at ease
Even when it's hard to breathe

Despite being in declining health, Wormwood still holds leadership position, pushing the responsibilities on the second in command who they leave to worry about who will take over The Fen Colony next, a very overwhelming position for the deputy to be in.

I fell back
And I lost my track
As my chin sags
And my eyes go black

They didn't notice how quickly Wormwood grew old and ill and now they can't go back as they grow closer to the end of their life.

I want all my senses back
Senses back, my senses back

Wormwood is left with a lot of regrets and wishes they could go back to their younger, healthier self so that they could change things in The Fen Colony and make sure it isn't taken over by someone who isn't worthy.

Often on the sea breeze
Height of mountains kept me sleeping

Wormwood lives mostly through their dreams at this point in their life and often dream of adventuring like they did when they were young.

Chuckling softly, hey, hey
I’ll pass it off graciously, yeah
And even in my time and place
Will something grow old here?

Wormwood knows they'll still have to pass on the leadership role, even if it falls into the wrong paws. They wonder if, under the next leader, The Fen Colony will continue on and whether the next leader will make it to be as old as them.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me